[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I know this sounds pretty autistic but hear me out for a second.
>General concept
>Give or take a few details
>Don't post anything you're not ready to see someone steal from under you.
I've come up with a few over the years and thought other people might have too. Could be fun. I'll start.
>>
ok
>3D action synced to music like a rhythm game
>music gets faster on harder difficulties
>combat similar to Asura's Wrath or DMC3
>>
File: Wall01.jpg (205KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wall01.jpg
205KB, 1024x768px
>>376262271
Kaiju destruction/fighting game where monsters have different size classes.
>Small monsters play like pick related, able to climb buildings and jump across roofs.
>Medium sized monsters fight like the ones in 3D Godzilla games, can pick up buildings.
>Large monsters aren't very mobile but can clear paths through cities easier.
>Different monster classes can interact with others differently like smaller monsters having to depend on clever usage of the environment to defeat larger foes.
>Concept for a grapple style monster who swings around grippable objects and pile drive them into enemies.
>>
>>376262271
A game about shooting bad guys with guns. You see things as though you're looking through the eyes of the character you're controlling.
>>
>>376262271
WW1 campaign fps, but like halfway through the campaign aliens (think tyranids, not intelligent laser dudes) invade and all sides team up to defeat them.

no fanfare or weird magic alien science, just trenches, mustard gas and flame throwers against hoards of unimaginable horror.
>>
File: 1407267688795.jpg (550KB, 1247x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1407267688795.jpg
550KB, 1247x1081px
A battlefield-style team FPS with an MMO scope (but not an MMO progression). Massive servers. New rounds start every 30 minutes, games can take up to 2 hours. Simple & arcadey shooting and physics. Emphasis on vehicles, moving parts, and destruction: Simple stylized graphics in a well-optimized engine + netcode aiming for maximum performance and readability. Intricate maps with lots of modes, and weekly special events.
>>
>>376262271
>>376262687
Another one from me.
>Beat 'em up
>Play as a kid grim reaper 'cause why not, cleaning up souls after a bunch of undying souls break out.
>Performing finishers on enemies let's you steal weapons/body parts for use.
>Thinking of a hell hound enemy that breaths fire. Rip out his skeleton and organs to use as a makeshift flamethrower like those boars from Brutal Legend.
>>
WW1, large scale charges and close quarters fighting.

Also will be unique since the player can switch between a "ranged" stance which is focused on shooting and a "melee" stance which is focused on close quarters melee combat which turns the weapon into a club or a spear of sorts depending on whether it has a bayonet. I

Weapons are also varied and have setbacks

Machine guns can suppress enemies and take them out at far and close range but cannot be fired while moving and can overheat.

SMGs can suppress but do little damage

Rifles are accurate but have a low rate of fire since it is bolt action.

Anti-Tank rifles can only be fired prone and will slow down movement speed when equipped.

Combat will be large scale and the player can switch to a sort of command mode to order nearby squads to attack or move to a position. However sometimes the player will be given this command instead
>>
>>376263158
This would be pretty awesome, desu.
>>
A stealth action-adventure game where you play as a young child trying to escape an urban war zone, too weak to pick up guns, too scrawny to subdue anyone.
>>
>>376264274
Better yet, you can fire some guns but the recoil will actually cripple you for a bit.
>>
>>376264765
No
>>
>>376262271
>Large Open world with dozens of things to do: easter eggs, lore/story filled side quests

>Weapon selection from Guns, Melee weapons, Magic and so on, just want tons of weapon variations with weapon durability that is reasonable but not OP

>Multiple ways to traverse the map: cars, bikes, planes, boats, horse, walking, etc.

>Different way the player can interact with the world: walk, run, sprint, swim(above and below water, climb (BotW, AC style),fly, etc.

>Better stealth mechanics that take into account weather, lighting, sound generated, weather others are around making noise, time of day and so on. Just want good stealth

>Multiple choices and endings that affect the world visibly and change how the story develops and ends

>Player Maintainence that isn't very annoying or clunky to use: Hunger, Thirst, Fatigue

>Complete customization: character, weapon, base/home, even vehicle

>Well written world with tons of lore and characters that feel alive and normal. I don't want X'anthar: King of the Zeta Reticuli to show up as a guy who lives down the street

>Co-op supports so that I can play with friends and do different stories together

>Mini-games for said co-op mode: team deathmatch, CtF, Search and Destroy, Zombies mode, even GTA type games like golfing and darts for the shits and giggles of it

>Dynamic world elements: seasons, weather that affects gameplay, destructible environments non essential NPCs, large populations for large populated areas. Don't want a city, known to be the capitol of a country to have 5 unique NPCs and 10 generic NPCs. Also More than 10 VA's for the entire game

>Ability to change the game graphically: go from game of the early 2000's to modern day AAA game studio

>Ability to mod the game however I want with open-source engine and mod development kit

>Frequent updates from official studio that officially brings new content into the game

I know this shit is asking WAY too much but this is what I'd like anyway
>>
>>376262271
>cooking roguelite
>no level up system
>food gives you attribute bonuses and special powers for a certain number of floors
>raw ingredients give small bonuses, prepared ingredients give a bit more, but mostly you want to make meals out of your food
>hunger system works in reverse, capping how much you can eat each floor
>>
>>376267318

Stop

Typing

A

Retard
>>
>ww2 Shooter but with twist
>Hitler and friends had summoned deamons (around 1944, after dday) from hell to help them win the war
>2 campaings
>American one - standard CoD shooter, you run you take cover, you shoot and wait in corner while your life is regenerating. BUT WITH DEAMONS
>Soviet one - you have merged with deamon making you human-devil creature, that have gameplay more like doom, constant runing and strafing, no regenerating life, and powers that are used like in bioshock 2.
>>
>>376268426
What was that manga called again?
>>
>>376262271
Yakuza but instead of a Yakuza setting it's a lot more like kamen rider/power ranger shit and your character can transform into a superhero in the middle of a fight, which changes your moveset and gives you access to a new tier of heat actions.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.