[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duel Masters Remastered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 55376_front.jpg (119KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
55376_front.jpg
119KB, 640x908px
WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING THE MOST HYPE GAME OF THIS YENTURY FOLKS?! I MEAN C'MON!
>>
MOTHA FUCKIN' BOLSHACK DRAGON UP IN HERE
>>
File: Bolshack_Dragon_artwork.jpg (64KB, 576x508px) Image search: [Google]
Bolshack_Dragon_artwork.jpg
64KB, 576x508px
>>
>>376258958
I remember some 10 years ago or so, the Cartoon network friday night show with the fat white guy and the girl named Tara believe she got replaced with a black chick later on did a live airing, and this pupper said "Next up is Duel Maters" and the white guy freaked out saying
>haha well that was a mistake, we'll be right back after these commercials.

it was something along those lines.
This was my first time seeing a live tv screw up. Didn't see it as that big of a deal desu.
>>
File: Scan176November222008.jpg (117KB, 731x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Scan176November222008.jpg
117KB, 731x1023px
>>376260827
CN Fridays was pretty cool.

Duel Masters was pretty shit.
>>
>>376261201
I remember the night Camp Lazlo premiered.

Also the last night it premiered. The CN friday guy was out on some pier somewhere hosting. I might have them backwards.
>>
>>376261201
The show was shit, but the game was fun.
>>
>>376261201
Anyone remember how there was a different girl with that guy on that show before her? A black girl?
>>
>>376263673
I'm so tired of this meme, Black people don't exist - never have never will.
>>
>>376263840
>Black people don't exist
Wew lad get out of your basement
>>
>>376263840
Did someone tap you out, anon?
>>
>>376263915
>>376264164
open your eyes senpai, That'd be an Israelite not a 'Negro' or a 'Black Man' or even 'African American' fuckers ended up in Africa.

It's like saying or accepting the fact that the Meso-Americans that were taught The Culture of Spain, were to be as Spaniards themselves. Now you have Modern Society which is regressing faster than we progressed.

so no Black People aren't a thing that's a phrase in your brain designed to ascribe a color to a man or a woman. Your skin is not the culmination of your genes, I'd say that africans or blacks or whatever you want to call them probably exhibit differences in brainwave function thus the reasoning for differentiating speech patterns at all, the only reason people study Blacks i because they never left the sticks and stones age my man, They never progressed - so what about their cycle makes them different Not the Color.

What about the 'Otaku' are the Japanese just going to be replaced by a bunch of weebs? or is it just a camouflage we as hue-mans put on to change up the program for the sake of diversity itself existing within the different principles of man.

But Naw - I'm "tapped out"
>>
>remastered

Wait, what?
>>
File: 1492923167089.jpg (96KB, 522x571px) Image search: [Google]
1492923167089.jpg
96KB, 522x571px
>>376258958
>it came back in the west
>except half the cards were garbage western art that didn't fit in at all
>complete reboot too, so you had to wait forever for fucking basic shit to get back in
>died before half of it came back
>>
Did the game get a re-release or something? Link?
>>
>>376264971
I just wanted the (you)s, kohai. You must have gotten raped in the darkness civilization to take those post seriously. No wonder why you're tapped out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.