[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quake champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 18

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (57KB, 1728x972px)
maxresdefault (2).jpg
57KB, 1728x972px
Beta session just ended and no one made a single thread to talk about it? What did /v/ think?

Ranger best
>>
Personally, I fucking loved it. First arena shooter for me, so idk what oldfags think of it compared to the best ones, but for me it is amazing. My experience with FPS has been over 1k hours with TF2 (mostly scout), 125 hours of OW, a couple dozen with titanfall 2, and some casual CoD on friends comsoles. I was hoping I would get into OW like I did TF2 but honestly fuck overwatch it is a boring as shit like a MOBA.

But this game right here blew me away. Aim is king, but the real fun is how faced paced the decision making is: which pickups to prioritize getting depending on your current situation, what weapon to engage with depending on where you are in the map, "QUAD IN 15 SECONDS," properly utilizing your ability... and don't even get me started on movement. Obviously huge skill cieling, but easy to pick up. I could talk for fucking hours about how much fun I had, and I know I'm going to play this game obsessively when it comes out.

Also I suck ass at sniping in any other game, but am a railgun god, what's up with that?
>>
mobaquake is for newbs
>>
Still plenty of bugs, no matchmaking and long waiting times, but I had some good times. The core of the game is solid, it's just a matter of polish and balance, and of course content.

Ruins of Sarnath is a great map and I like the new version of campgrounds. But fuck ragequitters, people drop out in almost every TDM.
>>
>>376258061
man this post makes me excited to try this game out. is it gonna be f2p or premium
>>
>>376258190
Both.

F2P gets you Ranger and you unlock the other characters or rent them for 24 hours at a time. If you pay for it outright, you get every champ and any future champs.
>>
>>376258190
it's going to be pay2notgrind
>>
eh
it's quake.
but with lots of dumb shit from the moba/hero shooter trend
so it's mostly bad.
why play this when there's like 40 other Quakes and Not-Quakes out there?
also, RL fix when? it would be nice if the funnest weapon could actually be used on someone who isn't brain dead
>>
>>376258167
>But fuck ragequitters, people drop out in almost every TDM.
can you blame them? lot of the people playing the beta have never played an arena shooter, the others have been playing for years.

games were either mostly even, or me and my team roaming around the map completely unchallenged. why stay in a game that's 2-59? like fuck you are gunna win, might as well leave, and try to join a game where you can actually play and not be spawn camped. this is generally why arena shooters never do well. no one wants to slam their head against a rock til it breaks in an effort to "git gud".
they don't care that much, drop the game quick, and it dies. like every other arena shooter.

hopefully match making gives new players a chance. though smurfs will ruin that too. such is the nature of F2P arena shooters. they never have a chance
>>
>>376257468
There hasn't not been a Quake thread on /v/ since the first beta.
>>
>>376258506
>why play this when there's like 40 other Quakes and Not-Quakes out there?
Because there's more quake clones than people playing them. Hopefully this one will be at least a little bit more successful.
>>
>>376258061
Posts like this really make me happy for this games future.

I know I'm having a ton of fun as someone who has some past experience with quake and is very open to playing any kind of game. But I really hope it's welll recieved so it doesn't just die out like all the cheap pure quake knock offs.
>>
Whose bright idea was to let people in parties only play TDM? Fucking retarded russkies man. So fun trying to get people to fucking play arena shooters with me only for them to be stomped by ql faggots
>>
>>376257468
The whole premise of the game, i.e. how the micro-transactions influence the gameplay, spoils it for me. The community will be on the same cancer-level as the CS:GO-community. I'll stick the UT4, even if it stays in alpha for an eternity.
>>
>>376259530
>Hopefully this one will be at least a little bit more successful.
lmao no. if QL wasn't, this won't.
shiny graphics and nickle&diming everyone who doesn't cough up dough right away will bring in no one.
no one already cares about arena shooters. slapping a pathetic attempt at copying mobas/hero shooters will not help

if anything, it will turn away more people. OW/moba retards can't handle arena shooters, and arena shooter fans don't want Heros of the Quake
rip arena shooters
>>
>>376258348
>>376258338
>>376258190
>>376260294
My impression from the beta is that which champ you are using isn't super important, they all play alright.

Started with visor because x-ray vision sounded most useful, enjoyed it, once I started getting the hang of the maps I switched to the beefier guy with the charge attack and had lots of fun, then I realized rangers ability to teleport/rocket jump to get to any pickup you need, teleport into a good position to clean up a battle, teleport to run away/juke when things are going bad... it's just constantly useful and has a pretty low cooldown. Then I got fucking destroyed by a champ I thought was useless, don't remember the name but the paladin that places totems or whatever, they went like 45/6. Lizard man is perfectly good too, I don't like his acid ability but he is annoying to kill and can go fast

The point I'm getting at is it isn't really important what you play as, it's quake everyone generally plays the same. It's nothing like overwatch's design, where your champions ability has a big impact on the game, and certain guys counter others. They just all have slightly different playstyles, and tools that can get you kills in their own way. You aren't going to constantly be going "fuck I wish I could play as THAT guy just killed me, he is way better" it's just slightly different playstyles. Almost like titanfall 2 speed boost vs grapple hook if you know what I'm saying

The way they are hoping to get money is with cool cosmetics, not people buying champs, you'll get those pretty easily with time I bet

Pls /v/ surely I'm not the only one that fell in love with this game I want to talk about it
>>
>>376260294

Didn't Epic basically tell the community "here's the source code, go nuts"?
>>
>>376259530

My hope is this one brings up interest, pisses off EVERYONE with Bethesda's retarded handling of it, and Diabotical which is the only yet to be seen quakelike gets populated.

Cos I was originally "meh, fuck it if it's going to be another Reflex/Warsow/etc.", but now I've been in five(?) betas of Champions I've basically lost all faith in it.

Quake 3 is too old to support modern conveniences even with source port clients, and Live is full of retarded changes from the people bringing you Champions (on top of being mishandled to death). I didn't really pay any attention to Diabotical after hearing it even exists.

It's possible Midair, the Tribeslike will release first and then I'll probably stick to that more.
>>
File: 1488945140040.jpg (351KB, 1190x1490px)
1488945140040.jpg
351KB, 1190x1490px
>>376257468
played the first few betas, this was the first one I didn't even bother with, really bored with the game, it's just not a smooth experience, coming from quake live it feels slow and clunky.
>>
>>376257468
is scalebearer viable in 1v1? He's shit loads of fun in the other modes. Also, is it just me or is he not able to gain speed with jumping?
>>
>>376260739
Heh, yeah kind of. However most gameplay-related decisions, like how movement is changed with each patch, is mainly decided by Epic. If too many people complain however, like about a recent slow-down of moving after a dogde, they will revert the changes. I get the feeling that Epic does not really need UT for financial reasons since they license their engine to a lot of companies, and opening their source-code leads to free commits from dedicated guys. UT is probably more of a tech-demo for their product.
>>
Anarki and Sorlag are clearly better than the rest thanks to their movement. Hopefully they homogenize the passives a tiny bit so anyone who wants to go fast isn't forced into one of them.
>>
File: 1492305688578.jpg (112KB, 542x540px)
1492305688578.jpg
112KB, 542x540px
>moba
>>
File: slash.png (99KB, 392x307px)
slash.png
99KB, 392x307px
if u play overwatch after qc comes out you have a slim boner and a small dick but if you play qc then you have a fat boner and a big dick

u know its true
>>
random thoughts:
playing with people the same/similar skill level is a blast, lots of fun
then there are people that are in whole other world of skill that if you didn't know the in/outs of arena shooters you'd assume they were hacking (they are indistinguishable). this will probably be the downfall of the game, "everyone better than you is a hacker". I managed to get assraped (along with my whole team) by a rank 40ish. When they're really good, they can completely shut down a team. Zero chance of winning.
finding a match takes too long
map/player intros take too long
You die to lightning gun constantly as its by far the best weapon, second only to the pros using rail gun (usually right after getting you to mid health with lit gun)
i'd like to play larger tdm matches, like 8v8
also want to play CTF, which I think the class system would work well with.
The visual unlocks are completely meh, they won't make much money if that is all they're relying on.
bethesda launcher is cancer
>>
File: 1469773981465.jpg (48KB, 400x533px)
1469773981465.jpg
48KB, 400x533px
Arena shooters are destined to fail because the only audience that claims to want to play them is the same one that doesn't play arena shooters. It's a niche for almost nobody (a couple dozens of whiny cunts) that almost nobody wants to fill, and those who do will be buried under heaps of shit. This is pretty much the most thankless job.
>>
>>376258061
>randomly yelling about mobas
Every time this board continues to prove they just parrot shitposts
>>
>>376261570
Overwatch is the MOBA of fps and I have always argued that
>just group with team, never over extend only poke
>wait for ults to charge for team fights
>positioning > aim
>characters fill special roles, certain champs counter others
I used to think OW was nothing like I MOBA too, but then I realized it totally is

This however, is nothing like it. Talk to these fags
>>376261282
>>376258134
>>
>>376258061

i've noticed that a lot of new players seem to love it and a lot of oldschool guys seem to love it

most of the hate seems to be coming from QL CA babbies, people that just meme the Overquake thing, people that played the older games but are getting raped in QC and blaming it on anything except their skill and the types that never actually played Quake but like to pretend like they have and base their opinion on what they think real Quakers think about it

the game is not perfect and needs a lot of work, but the core of it is good and there hasnt been a real big budget AAA afps since 2004~ and there hasnt been a good one since 1999. i think new guys who dont mind the learning curve are getting their first taste of a hardcore afps and old guys like me are just happy there is a new Quake.
>>
>>376261509
this. Reminder that arena shooters died for a reason.
>>
>>376257468
I don't think this will be successful. Other Quake-like games have tried and they all failed. It won't be accessible enough for the masses. Neither visually nor in terms of gameplay.
>>
>>376258061
i didnt like the game too much, there were enjoyable aspects but i had issues

i expected a lot more instagibs but that simply didnt happen, i though rockets and rail guns would instakill and feel rewarding to use, but most of the time you land a good hit on someone then you just die to the 4 guys dashing around you randomly firing and have your kill stolen

the time to kill is just fucking awkward, enemies feel like bullet sponges especially when using the automatic weapons that isnt the zap gun, gun fights just feel like they last way too long since the lesser tier weapons all feel like garbage

and i simply dont understand how the chaotic deathmatch is supposed to be played, people are literally every where and you cant even have a sustained fight without getting shot in the back, even if you have a good fight with someone you are likely to get instantly killed by someone coming from behind

the only fun i had was using the rocket launcher since it feels punchy and projectiles are fun, all the other guns feel like garbage
>>
>>376261967
Eh, I've been playing quake since the end of 90s and all I want at this point is a single player FPS modeled after Q1.
>>
>>376262386
try call of duty
you're obviously not the demographic to learn bhop/strafejumping and improving your aim
>>
>>376262502
Yes, because q1 plays just like call of duty.
You know you can do all this shit in sp you fucking imbecile
>>
>>376262502
different guy but

>bunnyhopping/strafejumping

you know you can literally fly in call of duty games now right? and the fast time to kill just means you have to aim even better than the other guy or you just get 1 shotted before you can even ADS
>>
>>376262386

id be down with a sp Q1 reboot

>>376262502

ur dumb or underage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhzXKMqZBBc
>>
File: 1488958959383.jpg (31KB, 411x310px)
1488958959383.jpg
31KB, 411x310px
Absolutely love it, and the changes over the course of the beta have been promising, but the netcode needs serious work.
It seems like every Thursday-Friday that they start the beta up the game is responsive and fantastic, but as the weekend goes on it just falls apart completely. By midnight Saturday you've got rails passing through enemy models without damage, rocket delay so bad it's criminal, and players jittering all over the map.

I really hope networking fixes are in store for this weekend, because it's really hard to accurately judge balance issues otherwise.
>>
>>376260682
haven't gotten around playing the beta yet.
but >fuck I wish I could play as THAT guy just killed me, he is way better" it's just slightly different playstyles.
makes me hopeful.

Quakelive was the first fps i played online after i became not casual. Only really played keyboard doom and some offline unrealtournament 2k4 so a total nooby with mouselook in general.
I had a BLAST nuking and jumping around with shitters in it after i upped the fov to 118 and got it running 60frames. Every shooter i play with high minimum mouse sensitivity and low fov is basically unplayable for me now and it's a rush to jump into a game of quake with people your skill-level. I hope others can have this same experience and it gives a boost to this style of movement and general priorities in games.

I am still very skeptical about the art-direction though. More unreal vibes than quake at times.
How customizable is the hud/fov rendering visibility etc up until now?
If it doesn't have centred weapon models that i can change the length position and size of that will really peeve me a bit.
>>
>>376262371
I definitely agree with some of that. The maps can be a real cluster fuck in DM, I feel like 8 players is just too many. 6 would be better. But sometimes I get in the zone and all my complaints about it being a clusterfuck go away, and I just kill everything that moves, jumping around to powerups unstoppable. I think it has to do with spawns, you spawn right next to people already fighting while you hace nothing too often. Then yeah, sarting weapons are almost useless, always take machine gun because it is good with quad damage or stealing kills, but you aren't going to kill much with shotgun or nailgun. Nail gun pick up actually does good damage though you are underestimating it because it is hard to aim with.

And it is very frustrating to hit solrag or someone twice with a railgun and then they are still standing, I agree with that

Also the super shotgun is good man, like I said tf2 scout here.
>>
>>376263530

as far as the art direction, it's pretty good, it takes ques from the more gothic style of Q1, no scifi marine shit like UT/Q2/Q4

i think the nature of it having modern graphics is where ppl are drawing the UT comparison, when people think of Quake most of the time they are imagining Q1 with it's super flat geometry or Q3A picmipped out
>>
File: 1494186522325.png (293KB, 513x433px)
1494186522325.png
293KB, 513x433px
>>
>>376264238
It could definately go for a more bleak scheme to offset the bright signifying colours, angular instead of bulbous, rusted and grimy instead of shiny and specular. The more cartoonish and vivid feel mixed modern and current design styles that are implemented just feel like a big jump from the 90s edge thing the series is known for. The more angular and lowpoly nature of the old games and abstract representation also probably had people interpret what they saw quite differently.
When i think of blizzard and unreal i think big shiny dudes with bright colours but some photorealistic elements and filters to the environment. Big beefy hightech weapons. (atleast 2k4 and after)
When i think of quake i think of rusty disgusting motherfuckers with a rather slim and angular sylhouette, a rather rusty and dirty colourscheme with highly colourful highlights to communicate to the player what's up.
Really angular and slim simple weapons, futuristic but with a raw primitive vibe to them that they could almost double as medieval or outdated industrial equipment.

Mind you i haven't played the beta in person but just saw gameplay footage of it after the first beta. Like that robot looked out of place, the dark medieval warhammer dude also. Didn't like Rangers Asterix and Obelix face either and blue Joanna Dark for xbox 360.
>>
>>376261509
>>376262148
arena shooters don't get played because the arena shooter players only want to play them twice a year

but this new bethesda thing, what the hell is this
>hey it's for people who like quake
but with grinding!
who is this for?
>>
>>376265526
Glad we agree.

>who is this for?
As far as I can tell, in the long run, absolutely bloody no one.
>>
>>376260682
>which champ you are using isn't super important
>Scalebearer can literally tank an extra railgun/rocket launcher shot

Plainly, no
>>
File: 1494182046753.png (258KB, 777x493px)
1494182046753.png
258KB, 777x493px
Found this on /vg/
>>
File: strenx.png (54KB, 597x488px)
strenx.png
54KB, 597x488px
some Quake pro thoughts:

Cooke: Do you like Quake Champions?

Evil: It's cool, I like that it's a "real Quake". You can straf-jump, get the frags in the air with Rocket Launcher. For me, the game does not look like Overwatch at all.

Cooke: If you are invited to play in Quake Champions for some team, would you accept?

Evil: Yes, I would gladly accept such an offer.

Cooke: How do you like the new Duel Mode in Quake Champions?

Evil: I don't really like it. I would prefer that the principle of dueling remained as in Quake Live, but with updated graphics. I understand the desire of developers. They want to make players use the abilities of champions to the maximum and to come up with something new in the game. I hope they will offer other variants. And perhaps the current mode will get popular with time.

now rapha:

twitch tv/videos/138370086?t=04h42m03s
>>
>>376265824
so can anyone if you actually get pickups
big chars also have massive hitboxes and are strictly worse for it
>>
Played some TDM with friends last night. Fun as fuck. Last round went into overtime and my heart was pumping. Landed some clutch rails. Styled on people with the Quad. I fucking love this game. I love Quake.
>>
>>376265689
>>376265526
It's for people like me. Who always heard arena shooters were fun but didn't want to download a decade old game just to get destroyed. It's for people that got good at TF2 and are looking for a new shooter but didn't like overwatch
>>
Hunter when
>>
>>376267195
When she becomes real
>>
>>376267195
Hunterfags every thread yet nobody posts a webm of that old animation of Hunter dancing
>>
>>376267457
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptk92U-2ZdM
>>
>>376258190
do you need a key or something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RckwwZnducE
>>
>>376268879
>*quake doot
honestly not that well memed, but gave me a laugh regardless
>>
didn't play this weekend because CTF still isn't in
>>
>>376257468
It's fucking perfect. Fuck all the oldfags who hate anything different and the Mobawatch babies.
>>
File: 1491472985604.jpg (143KB, 1300x1207px)
1491472985604.jpg
143KB, 1300x1207px
>>376257468
It needs some more polish and netcode fixes, but other than that I'm liking it a lot so far.
>>376268879
kek
>>
Quake Online player here
I look forward to it, some of the special abilities are a bit OP and some characters are designated for the future competitive scene.
>>
Rocket launcher doesn't feel there for me, I'm not sure if it's just trying to transition from the TF2 RL back to Quack but it feels sluggish and rocket jumping is way too tricky atm
>>
>>376272151

it's netcode, it feels different on low vs high ping servers
>>
>>376266539
you will get destroyed in qc too if it doesnt get enough players
>>
>>376257468
I still haven't played it. Working weekends kinda blows sometimes.
>>
Make the lighting gun do less damage.
Make the rockets do more.
>>
>>376272550
Eh, I've been doing pretty well in the beta, usually at least 1k/d, won some deathmatch games. I think I'll be OK
>>
File: 1.png (284KB, 919x511px)
1.png
284KB, 919x511px
Re-posting potential leaks because why the hell not.
>>
File: 2.png (387KB, 919x511px)
2.png
387KB, 919x511px
>>376273743
>>
>>376273519
more like make the rockets actually work properly
>>
File: 3.png (315KB, 919x511px)
3.png
315KB, 919x511px
>>376273826
>>
>>376257468
i havent gotten in, i thought i applied a while ago but never did
>>
>>376273519
7 tick lightning gun is only devastating because it seems to be the weapon least fucked by the netcode troubles.

>>376273980
XYK9-K89Y-E2MM-4E2P-A46U

EQN6-D63E-K4FD-2R8E-B96F
>>
>>376273904
>>376273743
>Playable BJ
>Playable Doomguy
My dick is fucking diamonds right now
>>
>>376257468
it ran like shit for me but that is obviously my own fault. it ran better than most games in 2017 but just not good enough. i am excited for it
>>
I am completely in love with Nyx and I can't fucking help it.

Is there any wallpaper or anything? Fuck man.
>>
>>376274326
I just pray that Bones redesign comes to the beta ASAP.
Supposedly there's a bunch of character reveals lined up for Bethesda's E3 conference.
>>
>>376274410
Does this help?
>>376265871
>>
>>376274561
Yeah, I was gonna ask for the source but I forgot to
>>
>>376274650
Some anon on /arena/ is making it. He says is unfinished but he is working on it.
There are two on the full picture
>>
>>376262371
you aren't supposed to just mindlessly fight "1v1"s in deathmatch, not even free for all. you need to collect armor and health and other pickups, because otherwise you are pointlessly gambling as they could have actually picked up more armor on the way to this "1v1" and have an advantage. use the right weapons for the job, so collect the weapons you know you need, and use weapons correctly, then the enemies will not feel like sponges
>>
>>376273743
don't fucking tell me that is the skyrim helmet
>inb4 all of bone's voice callouts are skyrim references
>>
File: oqisalie.png (328KB, 635x596px)
oqisalie.png
328KB, 635x596px
Reminder that anyone that compares the game to OW is an absolute moron.

Reminder that QC was originally supposed to be a mod for QL and was in testing in 2012.

Reminder that Q3A was supposed to have light, medium, and heavy classes but they ran out of time and made everyone the same.

Reminder that QC is an evolution of and sequel to Q3A.
>>
>>376275210
As much as he could potentially resemble a draugr for some people, that is not a skyrim helmet.
I like this potential design though, giving him armor pretty easily mitigates his potential hitbox issues since he's a fucking skelly.
>>
>>376275468
I do hope they will still have skins that read more easily as skelly. Maybe like skelly immersed in slime or whatever. Because just another dude in armour that also has spooky face is a bit boring and would negate the point of bones in the first place.
Also holo-skelly, even though that thing having a hitbox in the first place would be silly too.
>>
>>376275425
maybe those points are true and im not saying quake champions is bad but i much prefer how quake 3 arena turned out in comparison to what it could have been, just like i am REALLY glad quake 1 turned out an fps and not just a shitty rpg
>>
>>376275654
I agree.
Although I think Bones' true potential lies in his voice lines. They're pretty keen on injecting attitude in to these characters through (borderline excessive) dialogue, and an undead skel known for spamming puns in chat is pretty a much a home run for that sort of thing.
>>
Nyx makes my peepee feel funny
>>
>>376275982
I can already see trolls and/or newfags saying that Bones is a ripoff of Sans for the skeleton puns.
>>
Who is the best currently for duels?

I feel that Nyx, Ranger and Clutch are really damn good.
>>
>>376275425
>Reminder that anyone that compares the game to OW is an absolute moron.
fuck off shill
at least have the balls to admit you like moba-inspired OW clones, nobody cares
>>
>>376277074
But Overwatch REQUIRES you to play certain characters in conjunction with other characters like most MOBAs.

QC's shit only affects your character to give your character the advantage, not your entire team.
>>
>>376276743
Don't you mean picking bones, being "friendly" and roleplaying as sans in chat while their team loses?
>>
Games great
Rocket Jump delay needs a fix
Clutch players are a fucking cancer in TDM
Playing on ADSL is pretty much impossible as FPS increases the already ridiculous up speed requirement so get ready for the return of low ping bastards if you're not on fibre optics.
Cosmetics are shit minus the classic weapons.
>>
im not some old quake guy but I had a lot of fun with it. I'm sure the old guys hate automatic frame perfect jumps for bhopping but I had fun flying around all over the place.
>>
>>376277718
Autohop is fine, but it doesn't build speed as quickly as timing strafejumps or bunnyhops the precise way.
It's a great way to give new players a way to get acclimated, but I think getting an actual movement tutorial in there would go a long way to keep new players from dropping the game after one sitting.
>>
>>376277718

i wish i could turn autohop off for myself but i dont think it's a big deal at all, lets people move at a decent speed without much effort and it's still necessary to learn more advanced movement if you really want to gitgud

feel basically the same way about the pizzatimers
>>
>>376258061
KILL YOURSELF SHILL

MOBA TRASH SUCKS ASS
>>
>>376277456
>there will be friendlies on quake in your lifetime
i am ready for this
>>
>You get slowed down (even pushed back) when shot midair making bhoping useless
>certain characters spawn w low enough armor to get 1 shot by a railgun

It's shit also the game is under NDA so that may have to do with the lack of threads
These
>>
>>376280917
Getting knocked around when damaged is not even remotely new to a quake game.
I do agree that scoped in rails doing 100 dmg is pretty ridiculous, though.
>>
>>376281202

ur right rail should do 100dmg zoomed or not like Q3A
>>
>>376281274
I really just hate being forced to zoom to get the most out of the weapon. Same for the HMG.
The differing health pools are sure to throw a wrench in to the whole 100 vs 80 debate, though.
>>
File: plague.jpg (187KB, 447x447px)
plague.jpg
187KB, 447x447px
why glanenas always b so mad about it?
>>
>>376257468
How the fuck they made it slower than UT4?
Also maps are pretty bad
>>
If Doomslayer is in it, I want a classic skin.

Same with BJ
>>
>>376265871
gonna need a full one
>>
>>376281274
no it shouldn't, a hitscan infinite range weapon should not do the same damage a fucking projectile does. 80 is acceptable, 60 would be perfect, you instagib fags need to die with quake 2
>>
Will there be an "oldschool" mode with no stat differences and abilities?
>>
File: header.jpg (93KB, 460x215px)
header.jpg
93KB, 460x215px
>>376283194
Yup, here it is.
>>
>>376283194
It's planned, although they're pretty hush about it.
No guarantee it'll exist outside of custom games.
>>
>>376282748
It's not done yet.
>>
>>376282770

it was 100 in Q3 amigo
>>
>>376281992
>slower than UT4

confirmed for either not being in beta or not knowing how to strafejump
>>
>>376284401
what im saying is the quake live nerf is better balanced than quake 3.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.