[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still can't believe Nintendo thought it was okay for Samus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I still can't believe Nintendo thought it was okay for Samus to piss herself at the sight of Ridley.
>>
>>
Tfw never played a single metroid
Super met a good place to start?
>>
>>376251897
A fetish american comic isn't canon, fag
>>
>>376253924
Yes
>>
>>376253924
Yep. Zero Mission is also acceptable.
>>
>>376251897
It was certainly weird. Even if you're Sakamoto and have no idea what Prime is, this would be Samus' third or fourth encounter with the guy from that perspective. The story's biggest fault wasn't Samus being emotional, it's that it failed to justify Samus' response to anything in the game.
>>
>>376251897

Pissed? Or Jizzed?
>>
>>376253924
Good place to start and finish
>>
>>376254253
also a character can have emotions without the need to basically shout them at your audience

take the prime series, samus shows a fair bit of emotions in the various cutscenes but instead of 5 minutes of dialog explaining she felt sad the soldiers had met a gruesome fate she walks up to them and closes their eyes
>>
>>376251897
> they made a story heavy game
> made samus written as a woman
> acts like an actual woman in war
>blue pilled simps got pissed on true potrayal of woman
>other m is despised for being realistic
> Nintendo is redpilled
>>
>>376253924
Yes.

Play in this order: Super (get the "Control Freak" hack), Fusion, Zero Mission, AM2R. Then play the Prime sub-series. Consider playing the originals. Then if you really want, play Hunters and Pinball. Skip Other M.
>>
>>376254570
I'd say its a bit to late to play hunters
while it was technically impressive for its days, it's still a nintendo DS 3D shooter
not to mention the MP, which was by far the most fun part of the game, is dead
>>
>>376254512
Metroid fans can't deal with a real woman and want Metroid to simply be a bimbo who fires a gun

They want a shallow game
>>
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.