[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pretentious shit that nu /v/ laud over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: bb.png (862KB, 599x758px) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
862KB, 599x758px
ITT: Pretentious shit that nu /v/ laud over
>>
File: 1493849485209.png (32KB, 486x432px) Image search: [Google]
1493849485209.png
32KB, 486x432px
>>376251649
pcuc.k detected
>>
File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
>>376251649
You posted the wrong image.
>>
>>376251649
You should probably learn what the word pretentious means you underraged faggot.
>>
File: 1493678676311.jpg (2MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1493678676311.jpg
2MB, 5760x3240px
>>376251649
t. brainlet that didn't understand the subtlety of Bloodborne
>>
>>376251649
I actually bought this on the first of the month. It's pretty good. I put it on the same level as DS1.

It's pretty easy, though. I think I did nearly every boss in one go. Kos took me three tries. A chalice dungeon boss did make me try like 8 times, but I was like 40 levels too low for it.

It's good. But if it's the best on the system, with maybe 2 or 3 other titles worth getting, the system is a joke.
>>
>>376251649
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>376251649
Holy BTFO OP. This board is ruthless. Accidentally post the wrong image and the next 10 replies bite your head off.

Bet OP won't be making that mistake again.
>>
File: 1459744498311.gif (778KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1459744498311.gif
778KB, 245x190px
>>376252007
>A chalice dungeon boss did make me try like 8 times, but I was like 40 levels too low for it.

Just curious, what level were you at? which boss was it? What about for Kos?
>>
>>376252897
>>376252897
I attempted kos at 80 with maybe 20 vit, but with his damage I'd die in like 2 hits. So I leveled up my HP and hit level 100 with 40 vit.

Vit makes a huge difference.

For the chalice dungeon, it was some werewolf motherfucker throwing fireballs. Not a difficult boss by any stretch, but he'd 2 shot me as well from full hp. I just had to memorize every move and not make a mistake. I also got shit on by spiderbuddy in the chalices like 4 times, before I leveled vit. Where before I got one shotted by the spider adds, now I could just murder everything.
>>
>>376253396
>>376253396
Well grats anon, Kos in 3 attempts (which I guess is more like 1 or 2 once you were actually 100) is very good.

Either:
>You're bluffing. Which why would you do this? We're all anonymous, no one cares.
or
>You did MUCH better than 99% of the player base.

Your stated experience is not indicative of the experiences of most players. I don't think I knew anyone that found the game "too easy".

I beat most of the bosses in the game on my first or second try and even for me Kos took 15-20.

Ludwig for instance may be one of the most challenging bosses in the entire series. I'd be interested in hearing what, if ANY, bosses you did find challenging in any of the souls games.

If none (if you found Kos easy, it's likely none), then what games -do- provide a challenge level you enjoy?
>>
>>376253894
I oneshotted ludwig. I summoned an npc to help with it, though.

Now that I think about it, maria probably took me like 8 tries.

Kos was actually stupid easy once you figured him out. Go in, dodge behind him, charged R2. Do that like 3 times, stun him, backstab him. Repeat. Never get greedy, heal every time you take damage in case he combos. I actually had a much harder time dealing with those 2 sharkgiants in the pit to get maria's sword. Fuck them and they're strategy of "get you inside my hitbox while sliding on the ground and swing like a bitch"

Fume knight is a cunt
The AREA before the blue smelter demon is a bastard
>>
>>376251942
what is the subtlety of Bloodborne?
>>
Pumping vit does make the game ridiculously easy. Usually it's good to have but not game changing in Souls, but in BB it can save your ass a lot. I'd always put about 30 or so points into it before anything else and blow through the beginning and mid areas with no problems.
>>
>>376254396
>Kos is easy
>Fume Knight is hard

????????????

literally how anon. Fume Knight is one of the slowest, most easily read bosses in the entirety of modern gaming.

Unless you're "power stancing great clubs" or something, I literally can't imagine ever losing to this boss.

In your opinion, do any games do boss challenge better? If so, which?
>>
I literally just bought a PS4 and started playing this

The framerate is really hard to get over.
>>
File: PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg (261KB, 1487x926px) Image search: [Google]
PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg
261KB, 1487x926px
>>376251649

PC gamer here, I bought PS4 Pro + Bloodborne: Game of the Year, Bloodborne is really worth it, that game alone carries the entire ShitStation 4 console.

To think From Software has a 3 games contract with Sony, to think that they will make Bloodborne 2 soon... holy fucking shit.

I used to be a PC only gamer, I used to be a PC master racer, but Bloodborne changed me, it was my rebirth...

We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood.

Fear the lack of Bloodborne, PC only gamers.

There is no way I am going back, PC+PS4 is the best combo for true gamers.
>>
It doesn't matter if From and Sony Japan Studio make another Bloodborne; as long as it is on the ShitStation 4 I won't buy it.

Sony needs to make the PlayStation 5 already that can provide the following:

Bloodborne The Old Hunter Edition REMASTERED
4K(1440p is "fine'' as long as it has 144fps option) 60fps MAX SETTINGS.
- no frame pacing issues - no chromatic abberation
- option to disable motion blur and depth of field
- reduced loading times to 5-10 sec (my SSD loads DS3 in 3sec).

THEN and ONLY THEN, will I buy a Sony product.

As long as ShitStation 4 is their main device I won't buy their games. Period.
>>
>>376255157

PS4 Pro has you covered senpai, Bloodborne 2 will be 4K 60fps.
>>
>>376254642
Bosses are pretty cool the first run through, but once you've figured them out, the challenge is gone. DS1 has a lot of great bosses. Nothing too crazy, but they're all different enough and cool enough to work with their areas and themes. DS2's bosses suck, with a few exceptions. Dark Souls 3 bosses are... Well, I still have to fight the final boss of the DLC and the dragon. Man, that dragon is a bastard. I'm level 85 and I haven't figured out his moveset yet.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.