[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so Zelda Breath of the Wild is on the WiiU too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: BOTW-Share_icon[1].jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon[1].jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
lmao what the hell's the point of the Switch then?
>>
The Wii U version is the superior one also.
>>
>>376248760
XD good god these Nintentoddlers just crack me up, oh boi I truly hope Nintendo never goes outta business, these laughs are worth more than the death of the video game industry
>>
What a garbage thread.
>>
>>376248975
Buddy at least I'm not the one that bought a prototype handheld console and will buy the 3DSwitch XL Supercharged Turbo Edition too when it comes out XDD
>>
i no rite LMAO
>>
>>376249359
XDDD
>>
>>376248760
>>376248887
He's lying, the Switch version runs better and runs at a higher resolution in docked mode.
>>
>>376250285
Switch version in docked mode has more frame drops, but looks better. (900p) Handheld mode on switch and wii u version in general are the same. (720p)
>>
>>376248760
it's the same as Switch version but with lower resolution and worse framerate drops
>>
File: a billion puzzles.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a billion puzzles.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>376250285
It does?
I could've swore this looked a hell of a lot sharper than the Switch version.
>>
>>376250430
>Switch version in docked mode has more frame drops
It runs better in docked mode than the Wii U version runs now with the updates. You get better performance and better visuals on Switch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6NkNgI1ssw
>>
The Wii U version has more effects enabled and better colors. It's also more stable. That's not surprising because it's a console vs a tablet.
>>
>>376250521
That image is pure fun.
I wish there were more big shrines like that
>>
>>376250567
>You get better performance and better visuals on Switch
maybe because it's on a more powerful console?

breath of the wild was originally suppose to be released on Wii U but then pesky switch came and stole one good game Wii U got.
>>
>>376248628
Nothing, which is why I don't own it yet.

But if you are a die hard LoZ fan you would probably want to play it on the Switch because all of the villages and divine beasts are pretty fucked in terms of frame rate on Wii U.
>>
>>376250521
Wii U version is 720p with drops below 720p and framerate drops that are more frequent than on the Switch. Switch runs it at 900p with resolution drops to a 810p at the lowest and better framerate on patch 1.11 and beyond.

>>376250758
This is wrong, there are no differences in effects, colors, texture resolution, shading quality, etc between Wii U and Switch. Switch simply runs at a slightly higher resolution and with a better framerate.
>>
>>376250872
>maybe because it's on a more powerful console?
Obviously the Switch is more powerful, it also runs MK8D at a little more than 2x the pixel count of the Wii U version and it runs it at locked 60fps instead of the weird judder filled 59fps Wii U version.
>>
>>376250931
I think some Nintendo presentation said that the Switch version has better environmental sounds.
Do you know if that is true?
>>
>>376251039
It's a listed feature of the Switch version but I have no idea if it's actually noticeable. I have the Switch version only so I can't compare.
>>
>>376250872
>maybe because it's on a more powerful console?

The Wii U is more powerful than the Switch.
>>
>>376250521
This is running on Jewmu you piece of shit.
>>
>>376251290
Is that why MK8D runs at 2x the resolution with a better framerate on the Switch?
>>
>>376251290
What? No it is not you braindead cucktard.
>>
Holy shit does this game run AWFUL on the WiiU. Constant fps drops. Fuck that.
>>
>>376251290
*Le sigh*
>>
>>376251371
They deliberately neutered the wii u version.
>>
>>376251464
is awful on the switch too though
even docked I get a lot of framerate drops when there are multiple enemies
>>
>>376251626
It runs worse in docked mode.
>>
File: IMG_2293.jpg (111KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.jpg
111KB, 704x1024px
>>376248628
Not even gonna waste my time to get upset
>>
>>376251425
Yes it is. A mobile chip is not as powerful as a custom made home console chip.
>>
So tell me about the Switch. It's a console that has a tiny as fuck screen? Why would I want that fucking shit? Exactly what I want in a CONSOLE, mobility. Dumbass Nintendo.
>>
>>376252176
Pls stop
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.