[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1493955012672m.jpg (158KB, 811x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493955012672m.jpg
158KB, 811x1024px
Anyone here play the demo at FUCKING GAMESTOP?
>>
Gamestop doesn't exists where I live
>>
>>376248231
No, how was it?
>>
>>376248231
Yeah it was pretty surreal. Going to gamestop seeing Crash and Parappa demos, seeing them stocked with toys and trading cards again. I felt like a boy again, made me wish I'd came there with some cash.

The demo was pretty responsive, and felt the way it should. I'm not sure why people are so angry about it, it plays just the same, just with a new coat of paint.
>>
>>376250193
This excites me. Hopefully you're right.
>>
>>376249937
It felt like the original but smoother.
>>
Why won't they just put it on PSN?
>>
>>376250193
I hope you aren't lying because I just might hold off on killing myself to play it.
>>
>>376251809
My only complaint was the water looked weird, but in a new demo for Sewer or Later on Youtube the water looked 100x better. The slide jumping in crash 2 levels felt so good, i wish they'd show us Crash 3 already!
>>
>>376252047
Looking at the photos and videos of people playing, there has definitely been a few versions of the demo. Not sure what the system is like for updating those in-store machines but it certainly isn't universal.
>>
>>376251749
Probably waiting until they've shown off at least 1 level from each game. I reckon it'll be one of the games with a trailer that ends 'Play the demo' tonight at Sony's E3 press conference.
>>
I want to.
>>
File: bs2bu3z514wy.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bs2bu3z514wy.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
Those 'steelbooks' that went viral but turned out to just be something the store did themselves to drive sales are pretty badass.
>>
File: tyghbnjh.jpg (421KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
tyghbnjh.jpg
421KB, 800x496px
Choose your weapon.
>>
>>376248231
Did they lower the height of crash's slide jump? I had trouble with the remastered version of Hang Eight because I thought had enough height to clear some of the jumps.
>>
File: 1Hbwuez.jpg (18KB, 316x262px) Image search: [Google]
1Hbwuez.jpg
18KB, 316x262px
>tfw the GOTY is a remaster
>>
Twinsanity is the only good crash game besides 3
>>
>>376255914
Nah.
>>
>>376253687

HSASH
>>
>>376253687
>HSASH TOOCICOOT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.