[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for WET 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wet-2.jpg (61KB, 685x300px) Image search: [Google]
wet-2.jpg
61KB, 685x300px
Are you ready for WET 2?
>>
File: Rubi Malone.jpg (195KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Rubi Malone.jpg
195KB, 1080x1920px
A great idea that was underfunded. I'd love to see a sequel by a competent developer.

>that soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T65OlMZgp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih-cbSUCo9Y
>>
The people who made this game made Ruby duller than a wet blanket.

I knew that Wet was a disaster the moment I realised that the developers made themselves a waifu but forgot to give her a personality. I played on but the game was just too cumbersome.

It's eerie how much my experience mirrored Yahtzee's. I was as blindsided by the cutscene QTEs as he was.

And I don't even hate QTEs.

>aircooled brain
>>
>>376241357
I would buy this, I really enjoyed the first one save for the boneyard challenges and the plane skydiving segment.

Her being anedgelord was a plus too
>>
>>376242961
>but forgot to give her a personality

She swears a lot, let's call it a day.
>>
>>376242970
>boneyard challenges
god that shit really killed the game
>>
>>376243287
>>376242961
I'd say she has about the same personality as Shadow the Hedgehog,
>>
>>376241357
I actually really liked the first game. It was rough around around the edges and shallow, but the gameplay was fun, partially because of how tough things could get. The fucking leveling system could seriously screw you over to the point you have to restart.
However the soundtrack combined with the action and visuals was, dare I say it, kino. Plus Eliza Dushku was pretty much mai waifu at the time.
>>
>>376244119
>Eliza Dushku
Who that?
>>
>>376244539

The woman who will forever be forced to play the "bad girl" type.
>>
>>376243465
I don't know about Ruby but Shadow isn't as edgy as you think he is. He's self reserved and determined.
>>
File: Revy.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Revy.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
Not gonna say Rubi is anywhere near a decently written character. But bad girls and EDGELORDS are the best. Well written or otherwise.
>>
>>376244667
Strange, for some reason I thought she was done by Laura Bailey. God knows why
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.