[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ will deny this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1482845346431.jpg (57KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
1482845346431.jpg
57KB, 900x635px
/v/ will deny this
>>
>>376241353
>kino
Hidden & filtered
>>
>>376241353
What is the context?
>>
File: 1444762873464.jpg (54KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1444762873464.jpg
54KB, 395x401px
>>376241353
>soulsfags thinking they're hot shit

Only thing you can be is literal shit lmao
>>
ludwig was more cinema
>>
still mad Witcher 3 took all your awards? time to move on, sonybro
>>
>The most pure HELLA FUCK*N EPIC XD moment in video games history

Who writes like this?
>>
>>376241587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vtJM_Nz6bs
>>
>>376241587
>The Old Ones are heavily associated with water, dreams, and the moon, especially the Moon Presence.
>The cosmic abomination in the picture is the Orphan of Kos, who just crawled out of his dead mother. The world he is in is a nightmare created by her. The moon in that world is shattered.
>The moon in that world is symbolic of her, with it being shattered reflecting the fact that she's dead, which is why he looks so longingly at it.
>>
>>376241920
Soulsfags and desperate sonybros treina to make their game look like the second coming of Jesus. Literal redditors.
>>
>>376241752

What does Witcher have to do with anything?
>>
Why are japs so good at making artistic looking games?
>>
>>376241353
that's not ludwig
>>
>>376242149
It's a sun you maroon. The moon isn't associated generally with the great ones, purely the moon presence.
>>
>>376241920
>plebfags

>>>/pol/
>>
>>376241353
autists will deny this

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/qv7zb4-vy50nKR4ErUvSMg/
>>
>>376241353
>Kino

that is enough to deny it
>>
>>376242805
>take a few cinematography classes
>watch artsy movies with interesting shots and angles
>learn about colors and how important they are in a shot
>???
>profit
>>
>>376242149
I thought he was just crying because he was a newborn baby

what a load of shit, completely ruined it for me
>>
>>376243805
That's just my interpretation but he is a newborn baby
>>
>>376243805
He isn't newborn, it's suggested that byrgernwerth got to him originally because otherwise his mother's death would mean he would be alive in the real world. They likely took him out of her body and began their research.
They're both alive in the curse as the lightning and curse come from the mother and clearly he's alive, but she's clearly not present as physically, the sun is potentially her watching over.
>>
>>376241353
It's not even the right scene you idiot.
>>
>>376243384
>kino memer

you have to go back
>>
>>376241353
The whole "great one's children must die then they find a surrogate" or "parent must die for the child to live" was the most unnecessary and arbitrary plot element.
>>
>>376244843
>Driving motivation for all the Great Ones
>unnecessary and arbitrary
>>
>>376243805
>I thought he was just crying because he was a newborn baby

he is. people with aspergers have a tendency to over analyze everything. ignore him.
>>
>>376241353
I love BB and I will deny it. Orphan was awesome but hardly the most pure moment in vidya.
>>
>>376242149
I don't think the nightmare was made by his mother. I believe Maria hosts it due to guilt and Orphan has been sleeping in the carass of his mother until the PC arrives.
>>
>>376241353
Orphan of Kos was not really meaningful in any way. Honestly it felt like the character was wasted.
>>
>>376245056
The want to have kids alone if motivation, not some random rules about someone having to die but then not necessarily if they bring in a surrogate.
>>
>>376245275
Maria hasn't ascended at all and normal humans have no ability to do so. It takes all of mensis, plus an umbilical cord, communication with the moon and the brain just to create the nightmare.
>>
>>376245946
This. The story is great, as is every other aspect of the game except how they use it. The major plot points like revealing kos and her child fall flat because they aren't framed in any real way.
>>
>>376241353
I love all the souls games but bloodborne is so fucking overrated like calm the fuck down.
>>
I want you to delete this post thansk
>>
>>376247774
PCpony detected
>>
>>376246247
I have the exact opposite opinion. I love how they drop shit down with no flair, videogames often get too bogged down with cutscenes and exposition out of the ass. Things (like the Orphan) are important simply because they are an actual part of the world, not because you have dialogue after dialogue about it. I really like videogames that drop you into an immersive world without having to delegate a great amount of playtime to explaining it.
>>
Bloodborne is my favourite game in the past decade and to me, exclusive of the generation.
However, please stop linking it with unironic use of the word "kino", you fucking autists, gushing over something can make it look tacky.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.