[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: God.jpg (25KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
25KB, 214x300px
Today is Sunday

Why aren't you going to church?
>>
fuck off manlet.
>>
>>376239704
That's not nice
>>
File: arx.jpg (893KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arx.jpg
893KB, 1920x1080px
>>376239245
Does it count if I go to a video game church?
>>
>>376239912
>>376239912

valveeva.
>>
>>376239245
No one I know died.
>>
Name good game about God.
>>
>>376239973
If you pray for healing and I only heal your HP in a video game, does that count?
>>
File: angel.webm (244KB, 838x472px) Image search: [Google]
angel.webm
244KB, 838x472px
>>376239245
I'm neutral.
>>
>>376239245
>Be from Australia
>Go to church

Pick one.

Sorry Anon, most people just don't give a shit about that here, in fact every religious family I've ever met I went months/years without ever knowing they were religious. It's generally just not shoved in your face here unlike say... the US.
>>
File: why-study-the-bible.jpg (102KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
why-study-the-bible.jpg
102KB, 849x565px
>>376240217
The Bible

http://biblegateway.com/
>>
>>376240269
You don't need to be "religious" to believe in Jesus and to do the Will of the Father, did Jesus' disciples go to church? No, they followed Jesus and acted upon His Word

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth. -John 4:24
>>
>>376240402
That's cool Anon, you do you. The way I see it if I just be a decent human being I'm content with that, I don't need to worry about anything bigger than myself.
>>
>>376241104
Jesus loves you and He is calling for you my friend. He is knocking on the door of your heart. Let God into your life
>>
I'm new in town and I have social anxiety from being in crowded rooms full of strangers.
That and I hate most of the modern american christian sects that have no substance in the sermon and the pastor spends half of the time talking about football
>>
>>376241729
Then try reading The Bible. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth. (John 4:24). Christianity teaches that Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead, and He is in heaven. Yet, many Christians don't live like that

Jesus is alive, believe upon His Name and you shall be saved. Read The Bible cover-to-cover IN THE SPIRIT. Pray daily, repent of your sins, walk in holiness. Seek and you will find. I will GUARANTEE if your heart is pointed to the things of Heaven, of all that is Good, you WILL find God. Seek and you will find
>>
Less talking more raiding!

Pagan life every life
>>
>>376241921
>>376239245
>>376240310

THIS:

http://idmji.org/en/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.