[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Naomi again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: w3NRajP.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
w3NRajP.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Why do people hate Naomi again?
>>
>>376235914
This website is filled with low test gays that cannot appreciate thicc women like Naomi.
>>
>I have developed technology that can literally stop cancer dead in its tracks.
>I'm going to just kill myself because muh guilt.
Honestly, I hoped that Otacon and she would have had a happy ending but she was really stupid in MGS4.
>>
Goddamn I forgot her massive cleavage in this game.
>>
I know nothing about this series and just finished the first one, which I enjoyed very much
Just started on 2

Jesus FUCK Olga Gurlurkavich has some hairy ass fucking pits
>>
>Confident sexy exotic foreign woman in MGS1
>Blubbering annoying quadruple crossing plane Jane in MGS4
>>
>>376236017
she isn't thicc at all
>>
>>376237449
This.
>>
>>376235914
No hatred from me, just confusion. Why does she have a black person's name if she's not black?
>>
>>376236479
She was doing that in MGS1 too.
>>
>>376237704
Isn't that an asian name
>>
>>376237704
Shes from Africa I guess. Jap developers.
>>
>>376236479
>I want my revenge, i want to kill you Snake, i planted virus in you but it's up to you when you die lol
>>
>>376237856
She's not asian either. It's just weird, it's bugged me ever since MGS1
>>
I'm confused why her design was completely different. Least keep the hair and facial structure the same.
>>
>>376237449
thicc cover every women who's not a loli to boogie sized women
>>
File: 277999-naomi.jpg (32KB, 279x415px) Image search: [Google]
277999-naomi.jpg
32KB, 279x415px
>Completely fuck her ethnicity
>Completely fuck her character arc
>I'm a good guy pretending to be a bad guy pretending to be a good guy
>MY LIFE IS SO HARD :(
>Lol I'm going to fuck Otacon because we need some character drama
>Oh I literally never spoke to Otacon in MGS1? Let's hope no one was paying attention

Remember how she was a genius geneticist who created a bacterial superweapon? No now she's a genius computer hacker.

MGS4 was a mistake
>>
>>376237704
>>376237856
>>376237909

She's a half Indian / half British Rhodesian orphan. Naomi Hunter isn't her real name, she bought her identification when Frank and herself came to America thanks to Big Boss
>>
>>376235914
Who...?
>>
It's funny to me now that I bought a PS3 to play MGS4, which turned out to be the worst of the main series. At least there was Last of Us to sorta make the PS3 purchase worthwhile.
>>
>>376238714
mgs4 can't be the worst if 2 and 5 exist
>>
>>376238714
At-least the Legacy Collection is pretty good
>>
>>376236331

>know nothing
>just started 2

BOY ARE YOU IN FOR A SURPRISE

Imagine how we all felt after years of anticipation
>>
>>376238861
2s pretty good so far
havent played as Raiden though
>>
>>376239384
Better on X360 :^)
>>
>>376238179
What computer hack did she ever do?
>>
File: 1321578211408.gif (3MB, 433x248px) Image search: [Google]
1321578211408.gif
3MB, 433x248px
I didn't feel strongly about her either way in MGS1. She was just another person.
In MGS4 doe...
>she gives Snake shit about not trusting her, when the last time Snake did so she injected him with a fucked up super-virus that could kill him at any moment and even if it doesn't has caused his body to catastrophically decay
>she had based her entire plan on enlisting the help of Snake and Otacock, but the second she stepped onboard the Nomad and saw Sunny, she decided on the spot that it would be better to collude with this ten-year old autistic kid, and keep the two highly trained, highly experienced, highly motivated adults in the dark about her intentions
>she preaches about taking responsibility for one's actions, but when it comes time to euthanize Vamp, she shirks her responsibility to Otacon
>she then takes the coward's way out and commits suicide, leaving other people to fix the rest of her mistakes
>and after all this, she has the gal to leave a posthumous video recording basically telling Snake "You have my permission to die now"
>my face
>>
>>376235914
I literally cannot find an example of a more forced Tragic Momentâ„¢ in all of vidya.

They absolutely butchered her character.
>>
>>376236331
E.E. will die
Solidus Snake is the best Snake
Raiden was trained by Solidus as a child soldier
All communications with the codec partners are just a facade from the Patriots
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.