[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit this is the greatest Sonic game. Fucking admit it god damn it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Admit this is the greatest Sonic game. Fucking admit it god damn it
>>
>inb4 faggots come in bitching about the control, level length and repetition

Even at it's worst, it's still one of the best games in the franchise bar none.
>>
I have such awful memories of that game.
>>
It is really hard to grab and pull handles that are in the air.
>>
Not even the best in the franchise.

Sonic Unleashed is the greatest platformer of all time. Fuck you.
>>
>>376233750
I remember having fun with it but it's not the greatest, Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the best to me.
>>
It's good, but it isn't the best.

>>376234328 this
>>
>>376233750
That isn't 2 or CD.
>>
>>376233750
>>376234207
You plebs don't even know what a good game is. Sonic Chronicles is easily the best game in the series.
>>
File: blasphemy.png (757KB, 936x658px) Image search: [Google]
blasphemy.png
757KB, 936x658px
>>376234207
>>
It's literally not an abysmally bad game by any metrics.
>>
LET'S BLAST THROUGH WITH SONIC SPEED
>>
>>376234207
Whoa, just take it easy man. I think Unleashed is a fucking fantastic, beautifully polished game as well, but Heroes is better in my book because of the greater focus in high speed platforming action and the multiple playable characters.
>>
The only Sonic game I have legitimately enjoyed was Sonic Riders & ASRT.
>>
>>376234482
thats a nonargument
>>
>>376234839
Speed based platforming is the foundation of Unleashed, and the other half is a nice break from that to mix it up. The controls are better too for what it's designed for.

If Heroes controls ere tighter I would agree more but its way too slippery
>>
>>376235103
Yeah but unlike Unleashed, which has a bigger story and hubworlds and shit, Heroes just throws you in the game to wild out in as soon as you start one of the stories. Which I can appreciate. Also, I don't really have problems with the controls, you honestly get used to them at some point or another.
>>
I used to play the demo of this on the bonus disc that came with Double Dash SOOO much
>>
WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN
>>
>>376235701
Why didn't you get the actual game, anon?
>>
>>376235103
Unleashed doesn't have platforming. It's basically a Sonic version of those games like Temple Run where you have to react to obstacles and shift your direction.
>>
>>376236057
It has more depth than that. It's still a parkour game though and you're not expected to slow down.

So in order to find alternate paths, you have to restart the level pretty much.
>>
>>376233750
>>376233887
OP can't inb4.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.