[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just waiting for the eventual slim/spec upgrade version?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
Anyone else just waiting for the eventual slim/spec upgrade version?
>>
nah, too many games i want to play before then
>>
>>376229528
No...? Buy it now retard. The Switch has proven that it's incredibly easy to optimize for to churn out perfect native framerates. In fact, in many cases, the use of assets in Switch ports is SUPERIOR, indicating that the Switch has a certain ease of development courtesy of its unique processor set up that makes it ideal for game development.

It's not an exaggeration to say there will be a flood of third party support. The system is just made for developers, from the options of AA, bloom, semi-transparent effects, and texture mapping. As a programmer, the system is a dream.

Take Dragon Quest Heroes I+II for example. It suffers from low framerate issues, but only because its assets were taken from the PS3 version. They should have worked with the PS4 version from the gecko, which would have lowered the burden on the Switch having to work in a dual variant framework.

In a way, DQH kinda proves the quality of the Switch by being the exception.
>>
>>376229528
I really want one before Chrsitmas, I'm I'm almost certain the slim/lite/xl/deluxe/i/advance/sp version will be announce before next year's E3.

And I really could do with a better battery, and a nicer screen with a slimmer bezel.
>>
>>376229593
>from the gecko

Fucking lizard folk
>>
>>376229593
What kind of pasta is this?

From the OP himself no less. Tsk tsk.

Poor bait AND poor shilling.
>>
>>376229593
Stop copy pasting this, you shill.
Your thread was a failure.
>>
>>376230246
I think he's just trying to rile people up.
>>
Slim? It's already tiny as fuck. Remember, this is a home console.
>>
File: 1491482118697.png (340KB, 534x492px) Image search: [Google]
1491482118697.png
340KB, 534x492px
Couldn't care less about hardware. My purchase of the thing depends entirely on what they have at E3 this year
>>
>>376229528
Maybe? I have no plans of getting a console with no games on it. I never buy consoles on launch anyway. I see little point in buying hardware when the software library is at its most anemic. The PS4 didn't get its first worthwhile exclusive until Bloodborne in 2015.
>>
File: rtpb.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rtpb.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>376229593

>from the gecko
>>
>>376230305
A Slim could be smaller, but just have less bezel around a screen of the same size.

But I don't think it will happen. As joycons wouldn't fit between the different models.

I think a luxury model is more likely.
>>
>>376229528
>slim
Nigga the shit is pretty slim already. It aint gonna be any thinner.
>>
I'm not buying one period. I abhor the joycons, tried them at a best buy recently and they're way way WAY too small for my hands. Not to mention no proper dpad unless you drop an extra $70-80 which is just stupid. I'll pass. It seems like the system could have costed $250 or maybe even $200 is they gutted the joycons and got rid of the HD rumble that absolutely no game uses to it's full extent, as well as the IR camera which i've seen NO game use besides 1 2 switch.

Maybe i'll be wrong at the end of year one but i'm not hopeful. It just seems like there's a lot of tech in there that's just never gonna be used besides a marketing point.

remember the stereoscopic 3D functionality of the gamecube? It feels like that.
>>
It's a Nintendo handheld, so that's inevitable. Plus, the Switch will have more true exclusives by then.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.