[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would have enjoyed the Kingdom Hearts games a lot more if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Kingdom-Hearts[1].jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom-Hearts[1].jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
The enemies weren't generic cookie cutter trash and had more to do with the Disney levels themselves.

As it stands, it's generic anime weeaboo trash
>>
>and had more to do with the Disney levels themselves.
But they already do?
>>
>>376227816

Yeah, it always put me off that the enemies you fight have nothing to do with the disney levels. Like, the whole point is exploring these amazing disney environments brought to life, and yet you're fighting the same mobs with nothing to do with disney?
>>
nobodies is a fucking stupid idea
>>
>>376228093

how are heartless related to disney?
>>
>>376227816
nah. i enjoy the disney aspect of it as just something to fill in the universe that it takes place in. i love everything else much more.
>>
the feels and the atmosphere are the main appeal of kh
>>
>>376227816
I'd enjoy it a lot more if the writing wasn't cookie cutter jrpg writing.
>muh friends
>>
>>376229535
Spoken like a true friendless virgin
>>
>>376230040
Yes yes I know, autists love their repetition.
>>
Honestly, I'd rather they just jump off the deepend and drop Disney altogether, though that's obviously impossible.

There's a lot of cringey shit but all of their original settings are the most developed and are far more interesting than poor retreads of movies we've seen a million times.

And now they're not even directing it at the demographic of the original games.
The franchise is built around nostalgia for Disney Renaissance stuff contrasted with the whole loss of innocence plot, but now they're throwing in all of these new Disney properties, most of which are utterly mediocre and don't have any emotional association with the fanbase.
Kids these days aren't even interested in JRPGs or action games anymore.
>>
>>376227816
This is your only complaint? Really?
>>
>>376227816

You knew this was SE when you signed.
Besides most Disney villains don't really have many lackeys of their own. Still i reckon something could have been done...

At the very least they could have given heartless qualities of the main disney villain of each world... but it's never been particularly bothersome for me since the combat system is so good.

Well at least the one on KH2 and BBS is...
>>
>>376227816
>20 years complaining about Nintendo being "kiddy"
>Squenix goes and makes the kiddiest piece of shit ever
>It's a PS game, so it's fine.
I guess it's fine when Sony does it.
>>
>>376227816
They did use thematic enemies, where they could. Like in BBS, Maleficient's goons were regular enemies in her castle and you fought the cards in Wonderland. Also bees to an extent in Pooh. But what else could they use? Disney doesn't have much goons, and if there are any, they are too detailde characters for massive numbers. At least Heartless are somewhat themed fir the world. Alladdin has bandits and fat bandits, Olympus had gladiator unversed, fish heartless in Atlantica, etc.
>>
>>376233647
>20 years complaining about Nintendo being "kiddy"
>SE does it once
>Suddenly 20 years doing the same shit is the same as doing something different once.
The problem is not that they do kiddy games, the problem is that they don't do anything fresh and different.
>>
kh is like fast and furious. The plot is vapid and nobody gives a shit about it but the action is great.

>hurr durr button mash press triangle to win
way to expose your casual, faggot
>>
File: 1493692184094.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1493692184094.gif
456KB, 480x361px
>Still no KH3 news
>>
File: 443671.jpg (351KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
443671.jpg
351KB, 1200x630px
>>376234063
Pic related. Also, really ironic when you see how Squeenix has been milking the same kiddy Disney shit to death for the past 15 years, and yet you people are asking for more.
>>
>>376234318
!00% a new trailer at E3, TGS, or D23 this year

It's still scheduled to release within the next year.
>>
File: fatbandit.jpg (13KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
fatbandit.jpg
13KB, 244x207px
>>376228218
The heartless usually take on an appearance relative to the world they are in. For instance pic related.
>>
>>376234302
At this point I'm pretty sure exactly half of the people playing the KH series play it for the gameplay and the other half does it for the story.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.