[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Was he in the wrong?
>>
>>376225413
TEMERIA FOR TEMERIANS
THE LILIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>376225413
No, but BioWare was already sipping the anti-nationalist kool-aid even back in 2009.
>>
>>376225413
yes and no.

Hearing him out he actually makes a lot of sense. But his betrayal at the beginning makes no sense for his prime motives. Basically as usual with new Bioware it was just shit writing making him a villain for no reason except plot.
>>
>>376225413
It was so cool to see him in Inqusition.
>>
>>376225413
Yes.

Little bitch too scared to fight some Darkspawn.
>>
>>376225413
Yes

and executing him was so satisfying
>>
>>376225668
This.

Betraying the king served no real purpose in his motives and plan.

But he did make sense.
>>
>>376225413
I hate Logain.

But if he had won, the events of DA2 and 3 wouldn't have happened. So that would have been the best.
>>
>>376225413

He was right but has a bad habit of betraying everyone for no reason while entrusting Howe (another guy with chronic backstabbing syndrome) with everything. Plus he made the phenomenal tactical blunder of sending a gay assassin who can be convinced to abandon his job and join the enemy within five fucking lines of dialogue. Instead of all that effort trying to get rid of you he could've just wrote you a letter explaining his motives at the start of the game and I probably would've sided with him.
>>
>Betrayed his king
>Betrayed the wardens

His motives are irrelevant. He's a piece of shit.
>>
>>376225413
No, he was right about Ostagar. He also couldn't know it was a blight because only wardens can sense it, and the king was stupid bitch that didn't listen neither Duncan nor Loghain about it. He also couldn't know that only Wardens could finish off the Archdemon because it was a secret, not even the Warden nor Alistar knew about it until almost the end. Pinning the blame of the King's death on the wardens was a dick move though.
>>
>>376225668
This, he cared for his people but abandoning an army trying to fight the biggest threat at the moment is just a terrible move
>>
>>376225413
Yes, but at least his position is understandable.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.