[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They fucked up with Code Vein. If they wanted to go the Dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: C1z5TODW8AEwsK-.jpg (173KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C1z5TODW8AEwsK-.jpg
173KB, 1200x675px
They fucked up with Code Vein. If they wanted to go the Dark Souls with anime route, it should have been more like 80's and 90's anime design, like Castlevania. The otaku pandering shit they went with sucks fat horsedick.

Speaking of which, will we ever see a proper 3D Castlevania or vampire hunter game, /v/?
>>
>It's a cretin who watched a bunch of reruns of 90's anime shows in Toonami and believes he's entitled to anime unlike the gross otaku who actually support the industry with their money episode.
>>
File: vampirehunterd_new_anime.jpg (258KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vampirehunterd_new_anime.jpg
258KB, 1280x720px
>>376225089
Back to >>>/a/ with your falseflagging, newfriend.
>>
>>376224461
>PANDER TO ME
also >>376225089 is right
>>
>>376225226
>Implying I'm falseflagging
>Implying I'm not right

I'm pretty sure you ever bought or even read any of the Vampire Hunter D's novels.
>>
>>376225374
>muh giantess zombie Miku
>muh Attack on Titan
Such poor taste. Are you really defending what Code Vein looks like? It looks like boring pandering, not interesting fantasy.

>>376225546
I own some of Hideyuki Kikuchi's volumes, art books by Yoshitaka Amano and also Ayami Kojima. What difference does it make?
>>
>>376226210
I'm not interested in the game either. I'm just not gonna buy it, I don't feel developers should make games that appeal to my sense of aesthetic. If that is the game they want to make, more power to them.
Also you just look really cringey going on /v/ trying to look cool with your "superior tastes" in anime design.
>>
>>376226210
>What difference does it make?
You're just a man against thousands of moe-loving otaku. To the industry, you're irrelevant.
>>
>>376226578
>I don't feel developers should make games that appeal to my sense of aesthetic
I don't either. That's the problem here. Code Vein looks like pandering, not something inspired. It comes across as having less artistic substance than Dark Souls for example.
>>
>>376225089
says the faggot that watches mass-produced crap
>>
>>376225089
tional doesn't show any 90s shows besides DBZ.
>>
>>376226797
and the games you play aren't focused tested dreck made with bullshit practices?
>>
>>376226910
That would only be true if I was playing Modern games
>>
>>376226776
Maybe they did make those designs to pander. I don't know, you don't know, no one does.
but clearly you feel something should have been done
> it should have been more like 80's and 90's anime design,
I also agree that could be a cool looking game, but I'd rather wait for the devs who are passionate enough about wanting to do that, as that will bring about a better result
>>
>>376227054
>i play mario platformer clones and walking simulators.
I'd rather play the AAA shit.
>>
>>376224461
I like the aesthetics, but the characters are a little bit too moe for my tastes. Still going to play it, I hope it turns out to be good
>>
File: robin-recht-elriccouvt3hd.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
robin-recht-elriccouvt3hd.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>376227171
>I also agree that could be a cool looking game, but I'd rather wait for the devs who are passionate enough about wanting to do that, as that will bring about a better result
Agreed. Hopefully it happens in our lifetimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZRG6V7-HgE
>>
>>376227173
you couldn't be more wrong

Doom: a mario platform
System Shock: walking simulator
>>
>>376227431
Some of the world design looks okay. It should be compared to God Eater before Souls though, and the combat will be inferior because of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.