[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it ever be topped lads? When will they bring snaking back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1464157956640.png (92KB, 260x233px) Image search: [Google]
1464157956640.png
92KB, 260x233px
Will it ever be topped lads? When will they bring snaking back?
>>
Probably not, if we're really unlucky nintendo will just keep rehashing mk8 and adding track dlc at this point, and we'll be stuck with shit mechanics forever.
>>
People who like MKDS are the tourneyfags of Mario Kart

You can not prove me wrong.
>>
I love Mario Kart DS but you don't have to be a meleefag about it
>>
it will never be topped. nintendo has actively made these games less and less technical and mechanical to play since MKDS. what we get is a casual shit sandwich that is MK8
>>
Mkds is probably the best we're going to get out of that franchise.
It was the perfect balance of fun and rewarding.
As opposed to mk8 where everything feels fun, but completely inconsequential.
Sad shame of it all is by the time mk10 comes out everyone who's played this will move on from gaming and it'll get bashed just to make mk10 look good, just like melee, just like oot.
>>
>>376221604
I just want the Mission Mode (and ROB) back from MKDS, they were pretty fun and I feel like there was more you could do with it. Hell, they could make them multiplayer focused and give you new ones online like MKWii did.
>>
>>376221604
I've played every mk except 8, how does it compare? I really disliked 7, especially after playing ds
>>
Why would you breakdance on top of a car?
>>
File: DDRMMboxartfront.jpg (187KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DDRMMboxartfront.jpg
187KB, 714x1000px
>>376224740
He thought he was in another game.
>>
I wish there were more tracks like DK Pass with secret item boxes that give good stuff like mushrooms, red shells, and stars no matter what position you're in.
>>
>>376223374
8 has more tech than 7, but they removed it in Deluxe
>>
>>376225213
>playing childrens party games in a competitive manner
>>
>>376225985
I was responding to his question you fucking sperg
>>
>>376226171
>responding to questions in a competitive manner
>>
>>376225213
how so?

Loved 8, but don't have a switch yet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.