[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what to do /v/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

File: plot.jpg (26KB, 413x262px) Image search: [Google]
plot.jpg
26KB, 413x262px
You know what to do /v/.
>>
You beat the evil final boss and save the world/kingdom.
>>
Atelier meets Etrian Odyssey, split between their gameplay styles over two main characters in a time loop plot to stop an ancient evil from awakening that leads to the protagonists being each other's true final boss because they have their own goals in mind.
>>
you are the boss, wrecking havoc on the kingdom
>>
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY DEMONS!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson," the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US," said the demons!
"I will shoot at him," said the Cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons," he shouted!
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons."
And then, John was a Zombie.
>>
Boy meets girl, girl gets kidnapped, boy rescues girl
>>
You're a newcomer to a town and find yourself involved in a three way war between werewolves, vampires, and human hunters and must choose which faction to join. You then work to destroy the other two and rule the town.
>>
>>376219275
>generic fantasy plot
>>
An ancient evil has awoken.
>>
>>376219275
Actual Conan game.
>>
>>376219275
game has a female protag
i have money and awards now yes
>>
>>376219275
You race cars because that's your job.
>>
>>376219275
A boy falls in love with a girl
>>
>>376219275
Man goes outside, gets hit in the head and wakes up in another world. The bosses are numerous people that visit you while in a coma in overly sinister appearances. Last boss is the doctor that pulls the plug. Of course i'm not a good writer but it'd have to be done in a way that doesn't seem like you're in a coma.
>>
>>376219275
A group of teenagers must use the power of friendship to defeat the evil King Sad Bad Guy
>>
>>376219275
Kill more bosses.
>>
You and your best friend get fucked over by the war and seperate. You both climb the ranks of both armies and lead the movement only to face off only when it's too late.
>>
File: 1469188303360.jpg (29KB, 1024x382px) Image search: [Google]
1469188303360.jpg
29KB, 1024x382px
An ancient evil awakens and you are the chosen one to defeat it.
>>
>>376221857
Can I be a girl with a penis?
>>
Tommy Vercetti's son takes over Vice City
>>
>>376219275
There's a damsel in distress and you must save her
>>
>>376221857
I don't have problem with that kind of plot if it is executed well and unique.
>>
>>376219275
You're John Fightmaster, a hero destined to fight stuff to feed an ancient magical blood seal that has kept the world safe from the the Thirteen Stellar Daemon Lords and their armies of destruction.

For an in-game year, which would make up the first half of the game, you use the powers of the chosen one (the ability to absorb other people's fighting spirit by drinking their blood like a vampire) to quell a great civil war that has befallen the land.

Assisted by Johannes Fightmaster, your grand-uncle and mentor, you go across the main continent of the game fighting literally everyone to re-stabilize the region and gain power so you can one day sacrifice their powers, and your own, to the great seal.

The turning point would be when the civil wars have finally stopped, and you can finally do your duty and ritually sacrifice the blood-powers of armies to keep the great seal intact. When Johannes guides you through it, he makes an error in his senility that you can't recover from, and the seal explodes, as the thirteen Daemon Lords and their armies completely bisect the continent and force you to kill everyone on the continent again, but now they're daemons.
>>
File: 1466191877125.jpg (111KB, 1187x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466191877125.jpg
111KB, 1187x768px
>>376222028
>>
File: 1492506903306.jpg (71KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492506903306.jpg
71KB, 481x720px
>>376219275
The White House has been infiltrated by Jewish vampires, and they've turned the president into their thrall. Are you a bad enough dude to save the president from the Hebrew nosferatu while also impregnating his daughter to save the white race?
>>
You're a carpenter who has to save a princess in a world you entered via a wooden pipe.
>>
Your a undead guy in a knight armor and fuck shit with your sword up
>>
>>376221857
>>376222040

"It is written that a champion will rise from the legions of oppressed to defeat the Ancient One and restore balance to the world. You are not that person."
>>
>>376222325
Make it decent and I'll buy it. Subversion of tropes makes my dick hard
>>
>>376222420

It would be cool to play as the villain of one of these pieces. Work to complete your evil plan, ensure the Hero does not stop you.
>>
To Kill a Mockingbird adapted as an FPS
>>
and then
>>
Ya guy
>>
>>376221634
f u n d e d
>>
These threads suck cock in /a/
Most of the time everyone's just lukewarm/ignores most of the decent plot ideas then one faggot makes some stupid story about a cute anime girl and it revolves around being meta and the anime girl being aware of the viewer just so you can role play and all the lonely virgins reply "FUND THIS!" "I'd actually watch this shit" "Someone make this fucking happen!"

>inb4 ur just mad cos no-one liked ur plot ideas
never contribute, just lurk
>>
The most realistic tactical shooter in existence but your character has tourette's and will also have severe muscle spasms at random intervals.
>>
>>376223154
I'd like to see a stealth version of this where you're character shouts at regular intervals so you have to hide yourself based on that. Also the more stressful the situation the more often it happens to so have to manage that as well.
>>
>>376223083
That's nice and all, anon, but why are you talking about /a/?
>>
Fantasy world thriving in an era where they've weaned off dependence from the Gods. The small few willing to actively worship a chosen god has successfully awakened his rebirth. Said God is fucking pissed at the state of the world and subsequent absence of his fellow gods due to the lack of worship of them. It's your time to smite these heretics. Designing your god and it's title and abilities might be funner parts of the game
>>
>>376223458

Tyr, Lord of the Hunt.
>>
>>376223423
because ITT: Write a Plot is a general thread on /a/? it's not all too common here, now's the chance the bring it up.
>>
>>376222107
>cropping out the step mom that shows the dad made a good upgrade on mom
Nice.
>>
>>376219275
Oscar bait
>>
>>376223083
You could actually say something about the ones you like you know.
>>
An Ancient Evil is depressed and going back to bed

You have to go kill people and sacrifice them to the Ancient Evil to keep its spirits up long enough to take over the world
>>
>>376224039
Sound like you're Silver Surfer to Galactus.
>>
>>376221816
Flobots - Handlebars
>>
Generic run-of-the-mill zombie story that no-one would give two shits about if it was a hollywood movie.

Oh wait.
>>
You live on an island in a Gothic-like setting but with more practical uses for magic. Your father is a captain of a sea vessel, mother is local. Your dad arrives, your mother convinces him to take you along. Your father gets drunk, you have an argument and he strands you on a bigger, more populated island with 7 settlements with a task to make something of yourself.
>>
>>376219275
You and your NEET friends desperately need some bux to continually wallow in depravity. You're the only one who knows how to drive and you take a job — drive a car through a few states to its owner. You take NEET friendos with you so they can help you not to fall asleep on the road. It starts off like Oregon Trail: Nerd edition, but goes off the deep end when you completely fuck up the car and start the journey to find an identical one in time. It's a small game, ten hours max, similar in structure to Way of the Samurai, where you can stay completely clean, stealthily steal a new car and get out or go completely bonkers, spitroast sluts in roadside bars, become "alpha males", inject heroin right into cock vein and commit bloody murder. New Game + features two more similar trips and only after the third one you get enough money and the true golden ending
>>
File: 1493907297156.jpg (545KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493907297156.jpg
545KB, 1920x1280px
You're a government agent sent to destroy a PMC that's getting too powerful for your liking. Its leading officers, a former IRA commander, a Serbian commando, and a former-Rhodesian ex-special forces operator, are your targets for assassination. A breach in security like three of their commanding officers being killed would ruin their reputation and make their strength dwindle back to tolerable levels. They are the most hateful people you'll ever meet, but they're incredibly human. The Irish gunman's warm and cheery, but has a burning blind hatred for everything tied to the British crown. The Serb has a lot of spite in his heart, but beyond that is an honorable man. The Rhodesian is the biggest Uncle Tom to ever walk the earth and has an undying contempt for Mugabe, who he claims ruined Africa's one chance to be proud of something, and he still mourns his homeland's fall. If you think they did nothing wrong, you can defect to the PMC at any point before you kill the Rhodesian, which means you have to fight your former commanding officers.
>>
>>376219275

>your space ship crash lands on some strange nightmare alien planet.
>planet is littered with other ships that crashed into it ages ago.
>grotesque aliens/monsters start attacking you.
>find out that those 'monsters' are actually other people who crashed into the planet but started to mutate into horrible creatures.
>you start mutating, getting new powers (rpg/leveling element?)
>start fighting bigger mutated survivors
>???
>twist ending where you find out the planet itself is other mutated stranded survivors that have fused into some extremely large biomass
>>
>>376221081
Whoa
>>
>>376219275
A young teenage bard with no combat experience, an older more experienced wrestler and samurai, and the wrestlers brash and violent younger brother wander the plains of a fantasy world trying to hunt down and kill as many demigods as possible so that they may use their powers granted from the victories to revive the 2 brothers mother.
>>
you are a japanese high school boy who is recruited by your grandfather to defeat an undead monster with unspeakable power that your ancestors died fighting,joining you in this quest is a quirky band of people and a pet and you must fight his minions to reveal the secret of his powers
>>
>An ancient evil awakens but you the chosen one dies so you have to revive the chosen one but it turns out the chosen one IS the ancient evil
>>
>>376219546
fpbp
>>
>>376221634

>not a boy falls in love with a girl (male)
>>
You are a tough delicious tan brown girl who comes from a family of mafia's.

You traveled to your uncles estate to attend high school after your original home became a battleground for a Mafia War

The school you go to has a rule of "Assigned Seats" as such you end up meeting a bunch of quirky cunts each having their own backstory and you all go through your days through school

The thing is, the game will follow all 4 characters in their own POV's throughout the events

Sooner or later a student you don't recognize starts causing trouble while hiding herself
Only for you to realize she's from the rival Mafia group from back home
You have to take her out while also making sure none of your friends get hurt
>>
You gather your allies and finally acquire a relic that can bring peace, but instead of bringing peace, you bring discord and chaos alike. You grow cold and your once-allies forces come to destroy you. Any who stand against you, you destroy. Game ends with killing your mate, who thought you were dead and became a warrior to get revenge.

I JUST WANT ANOTHER OVERLORD DAMMIT
>>
You are frozen in a cryochamber as your wife's son grows up to be an old man and rule the world. While playing the game you discover that your companion is actually your wife's son's brother and he betrays you in a critical moment. As you fall down the pit you lose all your equipment. The next game is actually a prequel. Better not hope you'll ever find out if you made it out of the pit because we will never release a sequel. But here is another game, just buy our skins for $49,99. It's for the playe- I mean gamers.
>>
A cynical sharp shooter twink and a heavy set muscle Latino travel the world in a shitty RV fighting against crime bosses because they were hired by the government to do it in exchange of not imprisoning the cynical sharpshooter for a crime he had no regrets causing
>>
File: v is objective place.jpg (310KB, 1210x962px) Image search: [Google]
v is objective place.jpg
310KB, 1210x962px
>>376224889
>>
File: what a-!.gif (862KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
what a-!.gif
862KB, 245x184px
>>376228390
>>
File: 1494102195789.jpg (19KB, 364x329px) Image search: [Google]
1494102195789.jpg
19KB, 364x329px
>>376223154
>>376223368
Kek, this is brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0hjW9Tamnc

I imagined playing the game as this guy. Damn anons.
>>
You go out and commit matricide.
>>
File: geijin.jpg (63KB, 400x613px) Image search: [Google]
geijin.jpg
63KB, 400x613px
>>376219275

I GOT IT! THE PERFECT GAME

Name: GEIJIN

Setting: 1980's Tokyo

The plot would be about a Newyorker girl who is a total troublemaker and, because of that, is expelled from her university.
Following act, you are send with your father to live in Tokyo, where you join a complete disaster of an university divided by gangs.
And then the story would be about taking over those gangs, becoming a member of a Sukeban gang and maul people to death with a kendo sword, all while playing the most violent Synthwave in the background.
>>
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.
>>
>>376233581
LYNCH THE CLOWN!
>>
>>376231365
You mean high school
>>
>>376230467
I wanna play this
>>
File: 2nippon.jpg (5KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
2nippon.jpg
5KB, 250x189px
>>376234504

Maul High schoolers to death? what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>376219275
A game set in Africa where you can kill niggers to stop them from going to Europe.
Seems like something only /pol/ would make but I still want to see it happen.
>>
>>376236339

Depends on how you want that point being across

It's possible to make a game where it's not balantly obvious what your doing
>>
>>376237626
Something like Kojima's games would be nice.
>>
>>376219546
Would play multiple times.
>>
>>376236339

I can dig it

You can be border patrol with your job killing any nigger that comes

You can conflicting arguments of
"they just want a place to call home"
"They have weapons and want to ruin society"
"if you care about the damn innocents so much let them go but you better kill the aggressive weapon wielders"
>>
File: valeriy_orlov_012.jpg (582KB, 1178x1080px) Image search: [Google]
valeriy_orlov_012.jpg
582KB, 1178x1080px
>>376238523
I'd rather play a nigger killing other niggers deep in Nigeria. Imagine the starry night in a very dangerous slum with different factions going for each other. Player can form his own opinion by seeing their behaviour but the game can still be seen as a courageous progressive art.

The game can be even set in a cyberpunk Nigeria 20 minutes in the future. Damn I am wet.
>>
This game has a two parts
A second civil war breaks out in America, you are the leader of one faction and you win
In the second part many years later, you are a general tasked with the annexation of Canada
>>
>>376222558
Fuck this made me laugh.
>>
Character discover they are in a video game and that the villain only does evil as he know if the heroes win and the credits roll the game will end and their world will be destroyed.
>>
>>376219275
bump
>>
You are an astronaut who floats through space and punches goobers in the mouth. Most enemies use guns, but as a being with superior intellect, you realise the fist is the pinnacle of weaponry.
>>
You are a virus trying to avoid detection in order to infect and spread and wipe out the human population.
>>
>>376243712
plague inc?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.