[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo is the most overrated gaming company ever!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ratchet_and_clank_ps4.jpg (453KB, 1209x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ratchet_and_clank_ps4.jpg
453KB, 1209x1500px
If Ratchet & Clank were a Nintendo game, it would be praised worldwide! Prove me wrong?

This game is amazing:

Awesome gameplay
Incredible level design
Incredible soundtrack
Awesome characters
Generic story - like all Nintendo games

And nobody gives a damn about it - because it's not a Nintendo game!

Just Stupid!
>>
R&C is good, it's just a shame that it really doesn't have an Audience to love it on PS4 cause they're all too busy with dudebro shooters
>>
Sony decided to make Knack 2 instead of Ape Escape 4.
>>
>>376218296
But it IS praised worldwide, even if it is inferior to the original
>>
>>376218296
i actually liked the reboot
>>
Ratchet and Clank PS4 had tons of glowing reviews and generated more profit than the movie it was based on. The only place that autistically screeches about it is /v/.
>>
>>376218296
The game is good, but it's not as polished as Nintendo's best games.
The original is on that level of quality though
>>
>>376218660
This, that said the original story doesn't align with current Nintendo baby stories
>>
it's crazy how nintendo gets away with their shit platformers. supermario 3d world is an example. literally the environments are just floating biomes. no textures, no sense of environment. mushkingeoom stage? floating in the air. desert stage? floating in the air. it looks like odyssey will be like it a little. that mexican place a few random textures buildings in the middle of nowheee with textures clipping through each other. tf2 had better design and textures. it's crazy. ratchet and clank you feel immersed. there's backgrounds there's foregrounds shits moving around the screen it feels alive, but people
enjoy the woo guy too much i guess.
>>
>>376218296
It's because it's a Playstation game and Nintendo hates Sony.
>>
>>376218296
>cut content
>ruined the story and characters
>ruined the music
>brought back Mr. Zurkon and the Groovitron AGAIN
>30 FPS
>>
>>376218780
>current Nintendo baby stories
The innuendo jokes in BotW are closer to Ratchet & Clank humour than anything in the remake
>>
>>376218296

uhh you're not talking about the remake right?
>>
>>376219080
Ratchet could actually get angry and be unlikable.
I doubt BotW Link can be like that but I can't say since I didn't play it.
>>
>>376218915
Believable environments and the quality of platforming level design are completely separate things
>>
>>376218915
Believe it or not there's more to platforming than "muh immersion".
>>
>>376219248
Link is only allowed to show determination, it's a silent protagonist, you can't compare the two.
>>
>>376219248
Zelda is pretty unsure of herself for most of BotW and can be frustrated and even bitchy, but she has good reasons for that.
It's not a complex story at all, but has some interesting elements. Link is a non-character though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.