[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20170506_115316.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_115316.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Any Kirby fans out there today? I want to get into the series and I want someone to give me a list of recommendations and order to play the games in.

Pic unrelated, it's my cat
>>
>>376216985
What systems you got?
>>
>>376216985
Personally I like Kirby 64
Also whats the cats name, anon =3
>>
3DS, Wii U, and GameCube.
>>
>>376217191
>3DS

Start with Triple Deluxe and Robobot then.
>>
>>376217146
Her name is Pixel, she's a real sweetheart. Had her for 3 years.
>>
>>376216985
>>376217270
I want to P E T Pixel
>>
Star Kirby super deluxe for SNES is a great entry point.

After that play the 3ds Kirbys or the Wii one, return to Dreamland I think it's called. Robobot is great.
>>
>>376216985
Chronological order a best.
>Dreamland
>Adventure
>Dreamland 2
>Dreamland 3
>64
>Nightmare in Dreamland (optional, remake of Adventure)
>Amazing Mirror
>Squeak Squad
>Superstar Ultra (don't bother with the original)
And I haven't played anything past that so I don't know where to go from there.
>>
>>376217983
I have Superstar Ultra for DS, is there much of a difference?
>>
>>376218595
Superstar Ultra has much better graphics and more sub-games. Though the audio takes a slight hit in quality, there are a few additional tracks that are very nice.
>>
There is a chart that could help you, but pretty much everyone agrees playing either Kirby Super Star on SNES or the remake Super Star Deluxe on DS first.

Its a collection of mini Kirby games and based on which ones you like helps direct you to what other games in the series you should play.
>>
>>376218881
One warning about playing Superstar/Ultra first, though - there are several mechanics (multiple moves per ability, not losing your copy ability on every single hit, among others) that once used to, will be quite the adjustment to do without them in the other games.
>>
>>376218595
High point of the series, although everyone has a different favorite. You can't go wrong with any of them though. SSU is god tier whoever you ask though.
>>
>>376218881
Send me the chart? I've played it a few times, I really liked Milky Way Wishes, Great Cave Offensive, and MetaKnightmare Ultra.
>>
File: 42f[1].jpg (2MB, 3840x2225px) Image search: [Google]
42f[1].jpg
2MB, 3840x2225px
>>376219103
There you go anon
>>
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get into the series, I've loved every moment of SSU and kinda liked Rainbow Curse
>>
>>376219529
Remember, the series has no bad games. Whenever somebody disses Mirror or Squeak Squad, you can always find someone who loves them the most.
>>
>>376219610
As a Zelda fan, I'm used to that. Especially since Skyward Sword is my favorite
>>
>>376219842
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>376216985
Cute cat.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.