[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No-Bullshit Sunday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: tude.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tude.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
Post characters with a no-bullshit attitude
>>
File: QT.jpg (45KB, 682x568px) Image search: [Google]
QT.jpg
45KB, 682x568px
>>
>>376213354
Q: can i kill the vampire without her dying?
>>
File: Vegeta-saiyan.jpg (48KB, 299x511px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-saiyan.jpg
48KB, 299x511px
>>376213354
Every squad needs a guy like pic related. Sometimes the no mercy route is the best route, he's stone cold as fuck.
>>
No walking down the stairs while clapping slowly, no dialogues, no cutscenes, no bullshit.
The guy simply runs towards you and tries to crush you into a pulp.
>>
File: havel-the-rock.jpg (48KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
havel-the-rock.jpg
48KB, 300x418px
>>376214307
shit, forgot image
>>
>>376214140
What is it with Marias and combos.
>>
>>376214307
>>376214389

No bullshit yes, but theres not much of anything there. Could list the mooks from any game and say they were no bullshit. Dark souls is full of empty characters that just run at you swinging.
>>
>>376214248
What happens if you're fighting with a sword and you slice off his hair?
>>
>>376215330
his brain will spill out.
>>
File: 32323232.jpg (227KB, 1527x467px) Image search: [Google]
32323232.jpg
227KB, 1527x467px
>>376213354
>No-bullshit
>Refuses to believe irrefutable evidence that her sister planned to murder her.
>Is brutally murdered unless Geralt takes pity on her and goes full Dr. Phil on her and her sister.
Geralt painted a pretty spot-on picture of her in the books. I'm not saying she's bad. In fact she is adorable in her childishness.
>>
>>376214140
>is the only boss in the game that can activate her living weapon, get infinite super armor, but still regenerate ki.

Her fight was lame as fuck.
>>
>>376215526
I think it shows how well cdpr captured the character. Yeah, the duchess is honestly a moron and her sister is a monster.
I think the best part about the curse of the black sun is to the player or reader it sounds nonsensical as to why other characters would treat someone different based on what lunar phase they were born under. Then you see how bitter, spiteful and unrelentingly hateful these girls are and you realize. Curse or no curse it would be better for everyone if they were dead
>>
>>376215839
That's really not the case. There is no definitive explanation for the curse. You don't get to know if the curse really exists and made them like that, or if it is the fact that they have been treated like shit and even imprisoned or killed off during their childhoods. Both solutions are possible.

In the case of Syanna, I think that the curse has nothing to do with it. Unlike others that went trough a similar predicament, she still had some regard for others. After all, she hurries up to face Detlaff in order to stop vampires from slaughtering innocent people. Yes, she murdered the knights, but they where far from innocent. They where huge hypocrites that abandoned a little girl to her death in a forest. Other cursed by the black sun like Renfri, on the other hand, had no qualms about slaughtering innocents to achieve their goal of getting vengeance against those that prosecuted them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.