[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There people on /v/ RIGHT NOW who think that FFVIII or FFXIII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

There people on /v/ RIGHT NOW who think that FFVIII or FFXIII are bad while pic related exist.
>>
X-2's battle system is great you faggot. VIII and XIII has shit combat
>>
>>376210906
Is that a joke? FFVIII, FFX-2 and FFXIII-3 are among the top 5 final fantasy games.
>>
X-2 was insultingly bad but XIII was even worse
>three stats in an RPG
>>
>>376210906
>Since this bad things exists other bad things aren't actually bad

Learn to logic before making a thread, fucktard.
>>
>>376210906
>All three leaders have gone AWOL
>Spira on the whole is getting panicked and frantic
>Vegnagun is stirring, could possibly destroy anything and everything
>Let's put on a concert in the middle of the fucking Thunder Plains rather than investigating

Pinnacle of FF tension.
>>
I will give credit for at least knowing what it was trying to be. A lot of the bad Final Fantasies (2, 8, 13) are just a complete mess of half-baked ideas that don't work at all and seem like no one knew what to do with it. FFX-2 wasn't great, but it did have a singular vision behind it.
>>
>>376212051
>>Spira on the whole is getting panicked and frantic
>>Let's put on a concert in the middle of the fucking Thunder Plains rather than investigating
That's actually sounds like a good Josie and the Pussycats plot, Noah Antwiler
>>
>>376212380
Battle system was most fun since 5
>>
>>376213273
Personally, I always hated the ATB system and preferred FFX's battle system. I didn't hate X-2's combat since it was paced quite well with all the side quests and story elements, so you weren't doing any one thing for too long. But the raw speed of FFX-2 undermined the strategic advantages of the different dresspheres. All abilities boiled down to either attacking or healing, with most abilities being downright useless due to how long it would take them to activate, and how there was no real point in using debuffs or elemental weaknesses since enemies went down so quickly anyway. So there wasn't much point in changing dresspheres in the middle of battle unless you needed a healer, and just spamming regular attacks tended to be the optimal strategy 99% of the time.
>>
>>376210906
>>
>>376210992

/thread
>>
>>376210906
I found it unexpectedly funny and the story fits the Spira's future pretty well.
I just can't stand Yuna. Jesus Christ, I hated her in X and even more in X2
>>
>>376210906

this is it, this game is when final fantasy died, i didn't even mind the JPOP bullshit, it's the stupid padding like making monkey mate and all the recycling that killed me
>>
Only people who complain about X-2 are storyfags.

Go read a fucking book.
>>
>>376210906
X-2 might have sucked in a lot of ways, but it was the peak of FF combat
>>
>>376210906
dress spheres were cool as fuck though
>>
10-2 was silly fun with actually good gameplay, it was just what was needed to justify the existence of 10.
I'm not saying it's great, it's like half a game, but it's the better half.

8 is good too as long as you're not a powergaming wanker who has to break the system just because you know how.
>>
>>376210906
FF X-2 at least gave us Rikku-Cosplayers
>>
>>376210906
All three can be bad.
There is no limits for the amount of shitty games.
>>
>>376210906
well to be far the battle system pulled it's weight. Still it's a bad game imo, Also is 13 and 8 and 2.
>>
>>376211269
by whom?
>>
>>376216073
>gameplay was good
>but it's a bad game
>>
>>376216152
game play alone doesn't make a game, visuals and music and yes even story what ever limited it maybe. Still I didn't like the game, battle system was fine, but everything else made me cringe so hard I lost feeling in my face for a week.
>>
File: fish-live-bait-suffer.jpg (26KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
fish-live-bait-suffer.jpg
26KB, 450x300px
>>
>>376216419
actually scratch what I said, gameplay,does make a game. What ruins a game is bad story, music, and visuals.
>>
>>376210906
5,6,7,8 are masterpieces, others are crap.
>>
>>376210906
That game was dumb but fun. XIII was dumb but had delusions of being intelligent.
>>
>>376213583
>So there wasn't much point in changing dresspheres in the middle of battle unless you needed a healer
Or you wanted the OP dressphere that needed you to change through all of them to get through
>>
>>376215234
Any good ones?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.