[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this even about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 3128574-5726834147-death.jpg (84KB, 1531x767px) Image search: [Google]
3128574-5726834147-death.jpg
84KB, 1531x767px
What the fuck is this even about?
>>
>>376210713

Seems to be about male pregnancy.
>>
File: gz posters together.jpg (338KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
gz posters together.jpg
338KB, 1200x846px
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3
>>
Its yet another cinematic third person shooter from Goyima

Fuck this talentless hack
>>
File: the ruse is real.jpg (49KB, 1278x479px) Image search: [Google]
the ruse is real.jpg
49KB, 1278x479px
>>376210916
To add to this:
>mads slipped up and said kojima has 300 people at his tokyo offices working on death stranding
>kojima has claimed only 100 people are, to keep up the illusion this is a new independent studio
>a gz prisoner mumbles about the schrodinger equation
>"last year i thought i lost everything but i...*laughs*...didn't lose anything" - this is what kojima actually said at dorito pope's show
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j", the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in the ds trailer 2
>there is one more ending for mgsv yet to be released which is triggered by the "GzHelicopterCrash" variable
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).
>>
>>376210985
Whoa, buddy. Do you know how many memes you were posting at? I'm gonna have to write you a warning. Try to slow down, kids play here.
>>
>>376210713
Winning E3 with cool trailers
The game itself is vaporware
>>
>>376210989
Survive
>>
>>376211356
Survive is a fake game. It's not real.
>>
>>376210989
>Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).
It is the part that didn't get to be made because Konami cut his resources.
>>
>>376210989
Is this anon a lunatic or is Kojima playing 4d chess?
>>
>>376210989
>>376210916
Let it go, my son.
>>
>>376210713
the ramblings of a deluded man
>>
>>376211126
>>376210713
>game has been barely a year into development
>even then have two trailers showing the same weird shit all his games have
>WOAH WHY HAVEN'T THEY SPELLED OUT WHAT THIS GAME THAT WON'T COME OUT UNTIL MAYBE THE NEXT DECADE WILL BE

I don't understand why /v/ seems to mostly understand how videogame development works, but suddenly when someone talks about Kojima or Death Stranding your IQ falls to the low 60s.
Did Kojima's shitty writing destroy your brain, or the melodramatic neckbeards that liked MGS are just born like this, which is why they liked those massive turds in the first place?
>>
>>376210916
>>376210989
Let me guess, this autismo spamming this in every thread is the reason that sooner or later this thread will get an overly dramatic post saying
>WOAH DUDES YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD YOU HAVE TO LET GO LIKE, OH MY GOD, IT'S 2017, LET GO MAN THIS ISN'T HEALTHY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK
>>
>>376214987
Most developers don't make a trailer within their first year of development.
>>
>>376215052
So Kojima's giving you far more than what the average development does, and you still complain?
>>
STANDING
>>
>>376210713
Who gives a shit?
MGS was nothing but a clusterfuck of terrible games trying to pass on some message about war and nukes that every single veteran would laugh at.
MGSV was the worst with all the muh PTSD and muh demon, when the vast majority of soldiers either grow to not give a fuck about killing, and some even start enjoying it.
>>
>>376215095
Have you ever heard the phrase "blowing you load to soon"?

There's a reason most developers don't do this.
>>
>>376215567
So, now you are complaining that he's giving you too much info?
I thought the OP said he didn't even know what the game is about.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE
>>
>>376210713
It's about evil black goo.
>>
>>376215635
He's hyping up the game to early. Once anything substantial about the game comes out, it'll be to late because the hype bubble will be mostly deflated by then.

You want the hype to fester for a little bit, slowly giving more info to inflate the hype as time goes on, then release the game once the hype is at its max. That's why most developers reveal their games between six months to a year before the games release.

Also it has the problem of potentially instilling false expectations that lead to disappointment.
>>
>>376210713

It's a game about Norman Reedus and his funky fetus.
>>
>>376216069
Yeah, just like no one was hyped for MGSV since it was announced in 2012.
>>
something retarded that only gamers and weebs think is deep
>>
>>376216107
The equations changes when you add fanboys to the mix and MGS fans and are special breed of crazy.

Remember MGS V was also a disappointment to many.
>>
>>376210713
It's yet another "3deep5u" convoluted shitshow by "I would rather just work in Hollywood" Hackjima that will be praised by the countless shitjimadrones on /v/
>>
>>376216326
Dude, twitter is already eating it up, what /v/ thinks is always irrelevant.
>>
>>376216376
I'm very happy he has caused so much anger in obese /v/edditors.
Hope it sells a lot.
Seeing /v/ mad and the industry close to crashing is pure joy.
Videogames need to die.
>>
>>376210989
>>376210916

can't wait for this lunatic to get btfo at e3
>>
S I L E N T H I L L S
>>
>>376210713
It's a game like ARK Survival evolved.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.