[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Japanese Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: SMT-IV-F-Lucifer.png (452KB, 606x740px) Image search: [Google]
SMT-IV-F-Lucifer.png
452KB, 606x740px
This is Japanese Lucifer
>>
>>376210207
I liked the redesign tbqh, Doi saved it.
>>
>>376212086
This.
>>
>fapping with your left hand
>>
File: Sanato_SMT4.jpg (89KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Sanato_SMT4.jpg
89KB, 600x424px
>>376210207
Is there a mythology reason for his tumor arm?

Also I'd like to see Doi try and fix this mess
>>
WE
>>
>>376212264
the hand is hoy boy
>>
File: Lucifer_II_SMTIV.jpg (227KB, 899x825px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_II_SMTIV.jpg
227KB, 899x825px
>>376212264
>Is there a mythology reason for his tumor arm?
Hoy_______________________________________________
>>
>>376212412
>>376212457
Ah, ok. I haven't finished IV yet since I'm on Neutral and trying to hunt all the fiends first.
>>
>>376210207
Well, lucifer is also know as "morning star" for being originally the closest being to God himself, so the design actually fits. Correct me if i am wrong,
>>
File: KazumaKaneko-Lucifer.jpg (637KB, 2144x1712px) Image search: [Google]
KazumaKaneko-Lucifer.jpg
637KB, 2144x1712px
I will always despise Doi's designs because he isn't a fucking nerd like Kaneko is.

All of Kaneko's designs have an autistic level of detail paid to the lore and canon that they are drawn from and there is something that just charms the fuck out of me with that

There is something about Doi's Lucifer that just feels off Especially considering Hikari is nothing like the human forms of Lucifer we have gotten in every other SMT appearance where he is of importance It just feels like there is a lot more care and thought put into Kaneko's designs than Doi.
>>
>>376212086
It does speak volumes that he had to make some random chair the focal point of the design to salvage it.
>>
>>376214109
To be fair some of the Kaneko designs are pretty basic. Loki and Odin are just naked guys in cloaks, for example.
>>
File: Terminator.jpg (618KB, 1896x2668px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator.jpg
618KB, 1896x2668px
>>376215768
I feel for every one simple design we get from Kaneko, we get another really well designed Demon with a tongue and cheek reason for it existing.

Like how Terminator is a member of the Messian cult but has an AR-18 and an SPAS-12 like Arnie did in the Terminator.
>>
>>376214109
Doi didn't design that Lucifer you fucking retard.
Why do people mistake the kamen raider guy for Doi?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.