[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you actually fucking serious with this fucking trash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 20170507133143_1.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170507133143_1.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
Are you actually fucking serious with this fucking trash?
>>
- git gud. It isn't that hard
- equip more blue health charms
- equip the charm from the hive
>>
>>376209093
>It isn't that hard
you can say that about literally any game, no matter how easy or hard it is
>>
>>376209165
you can literally say anything about anything
he told you why he feels his opinion is valid
all that's left now is to prove it's worth
>>
I did this the other day. it was tough, but very rewarding. A little weird to make a super meat boy level in a castle, though.

there's plenty of skips for this area. A smart player would find they only have to do like half of this. I am not a smart player so I had to do all of it.
>>
is this what casuals get stuck on these days?

back in my day, we had super meat boy, where every level was harder than this
>>
>>376209165
>>376209228
way less skill required than 90% of super meat boy
>>
>>376209386
I didn't have as much problems in SMB, at least in the mainline levels.
In SMB levels are short and you can easily restart if you need.
>>
So, why does the game act like what the white king did to seal the plague was a bad thing?

Is shaping void hurting anyone aside from the vessels it creates, who, to my understanding, wouldn't care anyway?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHBqTqUywNE
>>
>>376209737
I don't know. It's implied that there is some tradeoff because it's repeated throughout the game that the king set on to find a way to stop the plague no matter the cost
>>
>>376208829
>trusting shilled game of the month
>>
>>376210449
It's not a bad game, it's pretty good even.
That one endgame "needed for the secret final real true ending" area is just a little out of place is all, and expects you to know all of the game's movement mechanics.
>>
>>376210449
Fuck off you fucking degenerate we have about 1 Hollow Knight thread every week and 100 Persona weebshit threads a day
>>
File: ryuji get smoked.png (134KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ryuji get smoked.png
134KB, 512x512px
>>376210615
That's because Persona 5 is an actual GOOD game and not indie hipster trash.
>>
>>376208829
Just space yourself correctly and dash without touching the movement keys
>>
>>376209228
He literally started his opinion with a meme, it's worth shit. To OP It'll take a couple tries and maybe the health regenerating charm but you'll miss it once you've beaten it and can never return.
>>
>>376210931
He already has the Health regen on
>>
>>376210760
It's degenerate weeb shovelware for manchildren. Hollow Knight shits all over it. Go back to arguing over your favourite waifu you pathetic faggot
>>
>>376210974
Then I honestly don't understand the problem here. Maybe he should just rage quit like a faggot.
>>
>>376211068
This, games getting 10 simultaneous threads at any given time that last all day, months after release, is literally why /vg/ was made, also to contain all the extremely cancerous waifushitters.
>>
>>376210291
I think that the king started the plague while trying to find a way to get eternal life but it fucked shit up so then he tried to stop it.
>>
>>376211563
Wasn't it the soul master who wanted eternal life when trying to figure out how to eliminate the plague though soul manipulation (he wanted to figure out eternal focus), and the king told him "nah dawg" so the soul master got bitter about it?

The kind is a reincarnated wurm, he'd probably be eternal anyway.
>>
Bug titties
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.