[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Age is best Age? Age of Fire or Age of Dark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: the-fire-fades.jpg (1014KB, 1200x1575px) Image search: [Google]
the-fire-fades.jpg
1014KB, 1200x1575px
Which Age is best Age?

Age of Fire or Age of Dark?
>>
1>2>3
>>
Age of ancients or the age of blood.
>>
File: bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg (148KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg
148KB, 960x540px
Age of the Deep
>>
Age of the gods
Gwyn did nothing wrong you fucklords
>>
>>376200731
This

Keeping the cycle going sucks, but it sucks less than condemning the world to eternal dark
>>
Fear not the dark my friend, and let the feast begin.
>>
>>376201247
Also Gwyn did the right thing by cursing humans and containing them
Gael is what happens when humans go wild
Does anyone really want an army of Gaels that could go apeshit from any second?
>>
>>376201675
I shall partake
>>
File: 1457383909851.png (15KB, 609x585px) Image search: [Google]
1457383909851.png
15KB, 609x585px
>What about Ooacile, New Londo?
>It wasnt a REAL age of dark
>>
>>376200731
>>376201247
>>376202139
t. Gwyn

arent you supposed to be sitting alone jerking off in your kiln?
>>
>>376202872
Not MY specific brand of the Age of Dark!
>>
>>376202992
We saw what the age of dark looks like in DS3, it sucks shit and never gets any better

At least with the cycle of fire, there are good times for a while before it starts decaying
>>
>>376199152
Probably age of fire, but I'm edgy and always choose dark.
>>
If you go by the old lore where fire is the source of any and all kinds of life and it going out means humans get to enjoy a brief period as violent mindless bestial beef jerky before they wither away and cease existing, then the age of fire is by far better.

In nu-lore undead can just exist forever and stay sane and you can just live in magical happy paintings even when there's no fire so there's really no reason to keep relinking it.
>>
File: 1490036377396.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490036377396.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>376199152
>keeping the corpse of civilization alive for a little bit more is somehow acceptable despite the firekeeper saying "it's gonna be okay a new age of fire is going to start sometime in the future bro relax"
Let nature take its course, and let the age of dark come
>>
>>376203885
Yeah, she knows best

There aren't hundreds of tossed aside corpses of her predecessors in another room a couple yards away
>>
>>376204169
I don't know man, linking the flame does jack shit, no big fiery explosion like in the first one, who knows how long it will actually last before it starts fading again. In the dark ending at least she says something along the lines of "small flames will start dancing again in the dark". I trust my firekeeper.
>>
>>376205078
The dark Firelink Shrine leads me to believe that the age of dark is like USSR bleak, and doesn't seem to have any hope of reviving itself like the age of fire does

The fire is mere cinders at the time of DaS3, but Lothric is pretty fucking grand and luxurious and there are many other cities that come close
>>
Isn't the age of dark just the inevitable heat death of the universe though?

Think about it for a second:
>The fire fades
That's just peasant speak for all the stars in the universe going from white dwarfs to black dwarfs
>B-b-but in DS3 Anor Londo we can see stars in the sky.
Yeah, that's just an illusion breh.
>The flow of time is convoluted
That's because maybe the sun turned into a black hole and gravity waves/pulses make the time flow erratic, as closer you are to the singularity time flows slower for you relative to proximity, even inches matter.
>But anon what bout the tidal force
B-team can't be bothered to do that shit.

All in all, think about it, it's just the end of everything, even the abyss will die out and wither, it's the flow of things.
>>
>>376202872
>when your retarded abyss goes apeshit but it's okay because it wasn't real age of dark so you try again and your retarded abyss goes apeshit but it's okay because it wasn't real age of dark so you try again and your retarded abyss goes apeshit but it's okay because it wasn't real age of dark so you try again and your retarded abyss goes apeshit but it's okay because it wasn't real age of dark
>>
File: Age of Fire and Dark.jpg (169KB, 950x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Age of Fire and Dark.jpg
169KB, 950x1069px
>>376199152
Are you fucking retarded
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.