[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No way Joel isn't dying in the sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Joel.png (1MB, 684x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Joel.png
1MB, 684x1074px
No way Joel isn't dying in the sequel
>>
>>376196101

if he is, should we be suprised?

People die all the time in that game.
>>
He is already dead. Ellie lost her shit and now looking for revenge. Her madness will be the big plot twist of the tlou2. Remember this post.
>>
>>376196160
Not really. In that universe it's bound to happen Sooner or later.

What if Ellie is the one that's dead and Joel is using her for strength to go on in his mind. That's a kojima level tweest.
>>
File: druckmann.jpg (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
druckmann.jpg
100KB, 400x400px
>>376196101
>Remember that acclaimed game we made where you played as a seasoned badarse and smashed peoples heads in with pipes?
>lol yeah lets make the player character some edgy bisexual STICC manletess in the sequel

When did you realise Druckmann was a hack?
>>
>>376196101
What are you doing, kiddo?
>>
>>376196528
When he made The Last of Us
>>
>>376196528
>lol yeah lets make the player character some edgy bisexual STICC manletess in the sequel
Back to your nier asstomata thread you go
>>
>>376196101
>Ellie finds out joel lied to him
>runs away
>joel sends his people to get her
>Ellie goes on a murderous rampage against joel's goons and the fireflies
>Joel becomes the enviable evil he's always been
>joel and Ellie become enemies
>>
>>376197438
The only acceptable answer in this thread.
>>
>>376197285
>>/tumblr/
>>
Of course he is, why the fuck else would Ellie go full psycho with a lust for revenge. He better die in a blaze of glory though.
>>
>>376197438
ellie knows he lied to her already
>>
>>376197285
>playing gookshit
>>
>>376197648
No evidence she knew, but her gut instincts will lead her to the truth that joel lied to her face.
>>
>>376196528
What?are you saying we can't play joel?
>>
>>376196528
>>lol yeah lets make the player character some edgy bisexual STICC manletess in the sequel
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>376198212
He'll probably die after the first chapter like Tess
>>
>>376197845
>No evidence she knew

Kill yourself.
>>
>>376198339
Stop replying to yourself samefag.
>>
>>376198340
I'll be fucking pissed if they pull that copout bullshit for emotional shock value bs.If I can't play joel throughout the entire game im dropping that shit faster than the fucking nagasaki bomb
>>
File: nope.jpg (44KB, 957x325px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
44KB, 957x325px
>>376198421
>>
>>376198339
Druckmann came out and said Ellie was the protagonist and main player character for TLOU2
>>
>>376198723
this is horseshit,also link to where he said that please
>>
>>376198779
https://www.polygon.com/2016/12/3/13830334/the-last-of-us-2-main-character-playstation-experience
>>
>>376198779
Diff guy here. He really did say that. Also the game is going to explore Ellie's sexuality.
>>
>>376196101
I thought Joel or Elly would die at the end of the original and neither did, so I'm ready to be surprised again.
>>
>>376198859
What are the ods she gets BLACKED by a male to female African American transexual?
>>
>>376198859
So basically,sjw pandering bullshit and playing as a dumb cunt that nobody wants to play?Dropped
>>
>>376198723
>Druckmann came out and said Ellie was the protagonist and main player character for TLOU2
oh i knew that just from the teaser trailer, big fucking deal. I misread that autist's post thinking he was calling joel a "edgy bisexual STICC manletess".
>>
I honestly think the best they could do is to make the player character someone new and simply have them become involved in the story of Joel and Ellie
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.