[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starcraft gold master

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

File: ITmFI6y.jpg (983KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
ITmFI6y.jpg
983KB, 3024x4032px
So if he had not been a faggot and actually leaked the source code, what would have happened?
>>
Explosion of mods.
>>
Mods mostly. Anyone with coding ability would be able to do whatever they wanted with the game.
>>
>>376192202
Maybe some good mods. Pros would look over every line of code to gain an edge.
>>
File: 1493334876415.png (332KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
1493334876415.png
332KB, 600x565px
Source ports and possibly a shitload of modding.
>>
>>376192202
Does anyone outside of South Korea even give a shit about SC anymore
>>
>>376192202
Nothing
>>
>>376192269
>y
and still no one would bother playing it anymore, it's outdated AF and no one really gives a shit
>>
>>376192202
can blizz take legal action, though?
>>
Oh here we go, with the feigned outrage about nothing again. This literally changes nothing for you, I don't see why you people pretend to be angry about it.
>>
>>376192202
Literally nothing.

The Jedi Academy source code was posted online and nothing of it has came around.
>>
File: 1465966027314.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1465966027314.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
>>376192420
>>
>>376192515
Starcraft has a larger following, though.
>>
>>376192202
That's not a gold master. That's a disc with the gold master source code on it. Gold masters are used for retail mass production. You don't mass produce your source code.
>>
>>376192420
I see reddit has arrived right on time
>>
>>376192412
They didn't even know this disc still existed. It would have been trivial to put it on mega.nz and release it to the wild.
>>
nothing
>>
a linux and mac version and probably improved netcode on ICCUP, and a couple mods nobody will play
>>
>>376192202
He would go to jail for-fucking-ever
>>
>>376192646
But nigger if he hadn't been reddit incarnate and posted a thread for epic upboats no one would know who did it
>>
>>376192565
Fuck you, there was nothing that could be made out of that code and distributed. You're literally raging for the sake of raging.
>>
>>376192745
Doesn't matter, what matters is that blizzard would know the code was out there and would just shut down anything using it. Then he might as well have destroyed the disk. It was either giving it back or keeping it as a collectible.
>>
>>376192202
>pc retards
>still caring about that click-repetition-shovelware
>>
you know he fucking BIN/CUE'd it
>>
>>376192940
>would just shut down anything using it

thats not how the internet works, dipshit
>>
>>376192202
The biggest lawsuit you sucking dick to get your next meal
>>
Nothing. Somebody might have gone through the effort to make a mod but the game is dead for the most part.
>>
>tfw Blizzard probs destroyed the source code on purpose only to have a reddit faggot to dig it up and almost ruin everything
>>
>>376192202
>copy CD
>send it back to Blizzard and get a reward
>wait 5 years
>anonymously release copied image onto internet
If the guy didn't do this he's a complete moron.
>>
What source code would /v/ like to see leaked?
>>
>>376192202
law suit
>>
>>376192202
Game ported to mostly every system/machine capable of running it.
Mods.
It would have been nice, but I don't know if Blizzard would go about closing down every project, sounds like their kind of faggotry really.
>>
File: 1493726808785.jpg (54KB, 644x488px) Image search: [Google]
1493726808785.jpg
54KB, 644x488px
Possibly a lot of mods, which would have been nice, but in reality a probably a shit-ton of new hacks.

I'm sort of glad it wasn't released.
>>
>>376192202
Koreans would make their own version of starcraft remastered. Big lawsuits would follow.
>>
What are the chances that the guy's story is real vs. the whole thing just being a fabricated story made by Activision to get people talking about Starcraft before remastered comes out.
>>
>>376192371
this
>>
>>376193125
>Get handed back the source code for one of your games
>5 years later that same code gets leaked
GEE WHO DID THAT?
>>
File: 1471968189480.png (90KB, 336x258px) Image search: [Google]
1471968189480.png
90KB, 336x258px
>>376193267
I was thinking the same. Why did it happen now, right after they made it public that they're trying to bring back SC1 for esports jewery.
>>
>>376193267

pretty clear it was fake as shit, the timing was too good

i refuse to believe anybody was dumb enough to just hand over the code for good boy points
>>
>>376193452
>i refuse to believe anybody was dumb enough to just hand over the code for good boy points
Visit the forums of any Blizzard game. You will quickly change your mind.
>>
File: 1493119943033.jpg (8KB, 330x199px) Image search: [Google]
1493119943033.jpg
8KB, 330x199px
According to this article:

https://starcraft.com/en-gb/articles/20726732

When the team started the remaster they didn't even have a copy of the source-code. They had to reverse engineer tools shit to strip out out the data to remaster it. I don't know if they eventually got one but it kind of gives an inkling into how fucking short sighted blizzard is when it comes to wiping the original working versions of games. I guess it proves our hope of getting actual legacy WoW servers is probably out the window.
>>
Wish I had found it, so I could return the CD, get a bunch of stuff and then proceed to rub my dick all over your tear-stained faces.

I don't really care about the keyboard or headphones, I've got better shit, I just want you fucks to suffer foreverially
>>
>>376192384
>>376193083

https://starcraft.com/en-us/
>>
>>376193153

diablo 2
>>
>>376193267
How did the guy even find it in the first place?
>>
>>376193552
I'm pretty sure a blue post admitted that they don't back up every build. They've just been constantly overwriting for 10+ years.
>>
>>376193710
bought a box of games off ebay and it happened to be in it
>>
>>376193452
You are six kinds of retarded.
Good people actually do exist in this world.
>>
>>376193710
Probably in somebody's garage, apparently when blizzard was looking for a source code for the remaster they were talking to old employees to see if they had one lying around at home.
>>
The funniest thing from all of this is how reddit reacted to it.

Any other time a huge company bullies a person - reddit goes full commie... But since this is blizzard, they ate it up.

>oh wow blizzard is giving this guy toys and shit that is worth less than 1% of that source code
>oh wow such nice story
>>
There has been recent efforts to make open-source implementation of Brood War already and seeing as that OpenBW seems to be fully compatible with BW replays already, unless I'm missing something big about the replay format or something (it's not like I've studied inner workings of SC1 myself, I'm going with just a strong hunch here), effectively all quirks of the original engine presumably have been implemented because otherwise the replays would desync.

I think preserving classic games is important and in the long-term having access to the source code is pretty much a necessity, but in this case fans appear to have taken matters to their own hands already such that original source code won't offer much help in complete reimplementation.
>>
File: 1463380886125.png (663KB, 731x627px) Image search: [Google]
1463380886125.png
663KB, 731x627px
>>376193809
There's no way that's not made up. This all has to be a ruse.
>>
>>376193552
Legacy WoW servers would easy as cake for a company like blizzard to make. The data for how the boss fights and spells worked back then is already out there. They can rebuild it from scratch easily. It's not like stuff back then was as complex as stuff today. The only reason why private servers struggle with remaking the game is that they are understaffed. They know exactly how the game should be but don't have the time or manpower to make it so, Blizzard does.
>>
>>376193726
I can understand not backing up every build but jesus christ, even a company as incompetent as Jagex had a few backups of runescape lying around from key points in the game's history. I refuse to believe their "lol sorry we've been overwriting the same file since vanilla and we never backed it up once in 13 years in case something went hideously wrong"
>>
>>376192202
The complete and utter annihilation of the relevance of the HD remaster of Star craft.

A shit ton of mods. Basicaly the rebirth of the RTS genre.
>>
>>376192238

/thread
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>376194056
>Basicaly the rebirth of the RTS genre.
>>
>>376193930
Not really if you don't have the original code. Cores like Mangos and Trinity had to be almost completely reverse engineered and they're shitty. You'd be surprised how much tweaking and fiddling the server-side of the game requires if you want it to not be a heap of shit. Look at the change logs of a server like Gummy's, and you'll see that after 4 years of development they're still fixing incorrect shit on mobs.

https://www.burning-crusade.com/forums/index.php?/forum/3-changelog/
>>
>>376193552
>>376193726
http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44218
>>
>>376193817

of course they do, but they aren't the people help corporations for no reason
>>
>>376193153
Silent Storm/Sentinels

Could fix some of its graphics issues, improve its destruction, among other things. I don't know if you can make custom missions and maps right now but that would be nice too.
>>
>>376194056
>Basicaly the rebirth of the RTS genre.
wew
>>
>>376194245
>http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44218

That still makes me sad to read with the false hope that article created.
>>
>>376194056
Yes because we all know an almost 20 year old game written using outdated C and DirectX libraries will lead to an RTS renaissance. That shit probably wouldn't even compile anymore.
>>
>>376193930
There's a big difference between a game that is 100% "functional" (say, no floating mobs or class bugs so severe they'd alter the way class is played) within some limited domains like raid bosses and one that actually works identical to the real deal in every aspect of the game.

If there weren't backups of any kind and retail version had all traces of the original implementation erased from its source and databases, Blizzard would have equal trouble implementing finer details like mob attributes (it is known that mobs had a part of their statistics determined by str/agi/sta/int, but with a few exceptions of mobs mentioned in "why vindication sucks" kinds of threads, have luck assigning correct values to every other mob) or even some more impactful and visible aspects of the game like pre-nerf boss mechanics or some of the RP events in the old Azeroth (for example, I've looked into this and I'm not aware of any surviving video evidence that would show Shimmering Flats races).

Of course, this isn't exactly the case. From what has been said it can be inferred that source code was always in version control (as expected) but databases weren't version controlled from the start. There's snapshots from various points of the game's life but if you, for example, wanted to figure out the exact state of Morogrim Tidewalker's unkilled version with water elementals and such like, you'd probably be out of luck there. Shimmering Flats RP on the other hand wouldn't be any kind of problem because any backup from original release to 3.3.5a would contain the necessary data to restore it and Blizzard does have those.
>>
>>376192202
Korean craze 2.0
>>
Say you did find the disc, how would you go about uploading it online without risking blizzard spending a million dollars tracking you down? Upload it as a torrent using TOR or something?
>>
>>376196572
Upload to mega.nz in my car parked outside mcdonald's though their wifi

That's it.
>>
>>376196714
I've thought about this, I've always thought I'd do it from one of those shitty $2 an hour LAN cafes.
>>
File: 14727862840897.jpg (11KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
14727862840897.jpg
11KB, 230x220px
>>376196572
wouldn't you like to know that Blizzcuck
>>
>>376192940

>anything using the source code is shut down
>every computer running starcraft gets exploded

retard.
>>
>>376193552
It seems to talk about art assets. Art (and databases, which is a big thing in regards to WoW) don't go to version control systems as neatly as source does. As far as source is concerned, version control can save only the changes made between different versions of the file but this isn't possible for Photoshop files for example and each revision would have to store the entire file which takes a lot of space if there's a lot of versions and doesn't provide any utility other than backups. Blizzard obviously has the final sprites because they ship with the game but not the working copies in the formats artist use.
>>
>>376192202
>there would've been a few mods for a 20 year old game only 10 people still play

wow

what a loss
>>
>still having threads about this shit
>>
>>376193153
HoMM3
>>
>>376193930
I don't think it's quite that straightforward. I guess you could say a student running a server from his basement can't be expected to dedicate much time to development and I agree in a sense, but it's not really a matter of if amateur devs could possibly develop servers with much higher quality than anything available right now but a matter of culture: extreme inefficiency caused by basic things being reimplemented time and time again because very very few private server hosts contribute anything back to open source projects they forked their servers from, and simply getting complacent once things work up to their low standards (say, not backporting any improvements made in open source emulation). Most hosts would rather deliberately sabotage their competitors than do anything at all towards making emulation better.

And even then I can excuse students running servers from their basements but there are more ""professional"" for-profit servers like Molten as well, and this particular example is illuminating because for the longest time their servers were literally worse than open source emulation and yet they were the most popular servers at the time (even accounting for faked population numbers). They simply didn't bother to do anything at all because people were playing and buying stuff from cash shop anyway.

It might not take Blizzard's resources to make high-quality servers but it does take huge amounts of effort, I'm not denying that, but I can't say any of the servers released to date have made an honest attempt either. For example, If you look at Corecraft, getting to where it ended up being before abandonment was 5 years of 2 students working part-time (on top of at least as substantial efforts from open source developers prior to that and combined volunteer research) which in the grand scheme of things isn't THAT many man-hours (imagine if Molten making $200k a year would have hired a programmer or two).
>>
Highly doubt competitors would gain any secret blizzard game sauce from 20 year old code
>>
>>376192818
>there was nothing that could be made out of that code and distributed
Maybe there was and maybe there wasn't. What people are pissed off about isn't that they've 'lost' something it's that they've been robbed of the chance to gain something. Imagine if you had some lottery tickets and someone ripped them up. Sure there's a chance that you wouldn't have won any money anyway but there's also the chance that you would have. Now you'll always be plagued with doubts over whether or not you stood to gain anything due to how difficult it is to quantify your potential benefit. People generally hate being robbed of the opportunity to have something far more than they do being robbed of something they do have.
>>
>>376193337
kind of hard to prove even if it's obvious
>>
What's the difference between Source Code and regular code?
>>
>>376199528
I'm not sure what "regular code" would refer to. The files you have on your computer are compiled and encrypted so you can't really change much. The source code is every line of code the programmers wrote to make the game work so you can change it and compile it yourself into the full game or create patches for the full game. It's basically the difference between having mod tools and being the actual developer.
>>
why couldnt the source code of a good game be leaked
>>
>>376199875
Because nothing good can happen in the video game industry.
>>
>>376199801
So source code is just decrypted "normal" code?

Why can't people just get the decrypt since their own computer is doing it?
>>
>>376192202
>people are STILL mad they didn't get a free trip to Blizzcon, dinner with devs, and $250 blizzbux :^)
>>
>>376200001
Decrypting is really hard to do. Sometimes you need a "key" which would be a string of letters and/or numbers. The key would obv be on a developers local computer. Code is encrypted to avoid people copying the game and making a cheap spin off. It still happens tho, I think this is called backwards engineering (I could be wrong) where you make a game to be just like a real game
>see the millions of GTA or minecraft clone mobile games
>>
>>376200159
I mean why can't your own computer just ""keylog"" the key that's being used as it runs the code?
>>
File: bsod.png (66KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
bsod.png
66KB, 576x360px
>>376193987
I don't have the screencap on me, but some sod who supposedly worked at microsoft shared some info on the dev process for new iterations of windows, and they are doing exactly that: overwriting everything and asking questions later, with very few time for debugging and people just hastily attaching buggy features that rarely got debugged properly. naturally the anon's source is his ass, but I honestly believe microsoft would be that incompetent given W10's "features". one piece of info I remember in particular was something around the likes of
>you ever wondered why everything is so blocky and minimalistic in W10?
>that's because everyone just designs the icons and store banners in powerpoint
>that's why it's so square
>it's fucking powerpoint
>>
>>376200159
You, stop posting.
>>376200001
Because the code is compiled so a machine can understand it, CPUs don't run source code, it has already been run through a compiler. This is all very basic understanding of how computers work /v/, maybe you should stop mouthing off about shit you don't understand.
>>
>>376192412
yes because it's something they own but how exactly are you going to stop something thats already leaked to the entire internet.
>>
>>376193110
they still update the game, they obviously still have the source code
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
assembly seems fascinating given it's all basically a very, VERY long string of "move X to Y" with the in-betweens being the whole meat and potatoes of the process. at least that's how I see it, so if I'm wrong please do correct me
>>
>>376200385
By banning from any major coding or collab sites anything that was made using that code.
Again, as you're told on every thread, this might have been kinda useful for curious computer science students to understand how the game was made, but nothing would have come out of it.
>>
>>376200491
It's basically coding directly for the processor, which gives you a lot of power but it's insanely complicated for bigger projects, to the point of being impractical.
>>
>>376192202
Mods that would get a solid 200 downloads.
>>
>>376199528
if i had figured this out younger i would be a lot richer right now

still doin good but realizing how games are made is fun
>>
>>376193452
He did it to avoid legal action. Blizz threatened to sue him when they found out he owned it
>>
>>376200528
>implying
backups that get their original copies purged from the face of the internet are great to have around, and it's not like you can stop anyone from distributing copies of whatever you made with that code privately. I'm no hoarder and I still have a copy of three different pieces of media which were purged from surface websites, and nothing's preventing me from sharing them among my friends or privately in assorted chat groups or even here
>>
they have already reverse engineered the core gameplay

http://www.openbw.com/
>>
>>376200616
didn't the sega saturn give developers full assembly access and they turned it down for being too bothersome to work with?

>The Saturn's design elicited mixed commentary among game developers and journalists. Developers quoted by Next Generation in December 1995 described the Saturn as "a real coder's machine" for "those who love to get their teeth into assembly and really hack the hardware", with "more flexibility" and "more calculating power than the PlayStation".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Saturn

damn shame, really. fuckers should take a few lessons from the roller coaster tycoon creator
>>
>>376200782
>backups that get their original copies purged from the face of the internet are great to have around, and it's not like you can stop anyone from distributing copies of whatever you made with that code privately.
Sure they can, the code would be simple to track down, you wouldn't be able to ask about it on stack overflow or get any projects going on github, or any other site for mods.
How many successful projects have started from leaked source code? And I do mean leaked, not published by the developer as open source.
>>
>>376200001
>>376200000
>>
>>376199528
a simple program's source code might be

int main( void )
{
while(true)
{
printf("OP is a fagget ");
}
return 0;
}

the code that would run on someone's computer (the .exe file) would just be a bunch of 1's and 0's

the code we get for starcraft is just the 1's and 0's, the source code is more readable, and therefore can easily be understood and edited. Thats why people say having access to the source code would open modding opportunities. It is possible to mod the game regardless, but it would be immensely easier with the source code
>>
>>376200892
any hardware maker would give developers full assembly access thats not unusual

I know naughty dog and DICE write lots of their engines in assembly
>>
>>376200892
No, they shouldn't, and Chris Sawyer only developed parts of RCT on assembly, which made the game insanely hard to port over and update.
>>
>>376193153
Pretty much any old N64 and PSX game.
Just because I'd love to see someone with skill attempt to do a source port to the other console. Playing Crash on N64 or OoT on PSX would be funny.
>>
>>376201060
>the code we get for starcraft is just the 1's and 0's, the source code is more readable, and therefore can easily be understood and edited. Thats why people say having access to the source code would open modding opportunities. It is possible to mod the game regardless, but it would be immensely easier with the source code

The problem being it's leaked code, and Blizzard would notice immediately.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>376200989
I'd say Cemu given the claims of stolen source code, but pic related. Wikipedia lists quite a few leaks and cases of codes "stumbled upon" by accidental releases on machines and CDs, but I don't have a solid answer to give you so fair enough. Still, lesser media like fangames and deleted music are constantly being shared under the sheets so I still see some potential to holding on to lost media
>>
File: 1492358725611.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492358725611.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Tech illiterate here
What's preventing an average joe from getting the source code from the game files. I mean what exactly is the source code
>>
>>376201512
>I'd say Cemu given the claims of stolen source code
I'd give no substance to those claims, especially considering how well documented the PowerPC architecture is, how similar the WiiU is to the previous two consoles and how all the heavy lifting had already been done by the dolphin devs (dolphin is open source).

And by the way, the reason why you can't find any cases of this nature is because nobody's stupid enough to brag about having stolen code on some internet forum, much less distributing it online.
>>
>>376196572
>use a public wifi
>use seven proxies
>upload it as a torrent and simultaneously spam the magnet link everywhere
>>
>>376201706
And then what, poindexter. What happens with that source code?
>>
File: City-of-heroes-image1.jpg (155KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
City-of-heroes-image1.jpg
155KB, 800x600px
>>376193153
>>
>>376193337
>GEE WHO DID THAT?
yeah because that's beyond reasonable doubt and would totally hold up in court. fucking /v/ retards don't know shit about the law. fuck up.
>>
Reddit is fucking braindead retarded. Remember the guy who found an XBOX dev tower which could've been used to create an XBOX emulator, and instead he wiped the hard drive to install fucking windows on it and use it as a PC? Then posted photos of his 'epic funny build'
>>
>>376193908
>someone gets rid of something they don't know the value of
yes must be a master conspiracy!
>>
>>376201798
I guess people would download and seed the torrent. No idea what they would do with the source
>>
>>376201634
>food analogy time
ever try extracting flour from a cake? that's what source code is, actual flour as an ingredient to make a cake
>>
>>376201403
>The problem being it's leaked code, and Blizzard would notice immediately.
so? they cant do anything about it, they can barely do anything about reverse-engineered WoW servers
>>
>>376201941
Reddit is how normies work.
>dont do anything "illegal"
>dont do anything that will get you into "trouble"
>brag a lot because attention = life elexir of nomries
>>
>>376201634
the source code is basically the blueprint to the final product, the final product does not actually contain the source code it's just built from the source code
>>
>>376192202
Is this the second time in history Reddit has irredeemably ruined something video game related?
>>
one or two flavor of the month mods until everyone goes back to forgetting about starcraft
>>
>>376197423
>but this isn't possible for Photoshop files for example
except it is - modern version control systems support binary files. For example svn claims
>Note that whether or not a file is binary does not affect the amount of repository space used to store changes to that file, nor does it affect the amount of traffic between client and server. For storage and transmission purposes, Subversion uses a diffing method that works equally well on binary and text files
so all changes, even to binary files, are stored as deltas which saves the space significantly.
And, there are also 3rd party tools designed specifically for handling and versioning of binary files.
>>
>>376202767
>modern
WoW was made over a decade ago
>>
>>376202848
svn 1.4 which added the binary delta algorithm support was released in 2006. And before that you had the 3rd party binary version control systems.
Hell, they could even roll their own binary VCS, that's what we did for some of our files.

I work in medium-large (~5000 employees) company that started operating in 1996, we still have EVERYTHING in version control. If I wanted to see some very specific revision of documentation for some project that is no longer maintained, developed for client that no longer exist on market - then that's just few clicks away. Everything - documents, promo videos, graphics, source code - everything is stored and backed up. So why the fuck we can do it and some big corpos can't.
>>
does anyone give a shit about this game any more? at all? who would write mods? who would play those mods? this game has like 20 players rn
>>
>>376203480
some companies just dont bother
>>
>>376203796
lots pretentious shitters who think they 'love starcraft' because of esports despite never playing it will probably get the remaster and stop playing it two weeks later
>>
>>376200346
O-ok. Figured I was a little off
>>
File: 1485637677020.jpg (371KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1485637677020.jpg
371KB, 1152x1536px
>>376192202
>>
>>376204805
>redditard is retarded
Why is anyone surprised?
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.