[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /v/ think of Smite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: smite.png (356KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smite.png
356KB, 400x400px
what does /v/ think of Smite?
>>
>>376191592
I played it in beta tried it again recently changed too much. It's trash.
>>
>>376192404
i like it a lot but it is my first moba. what's better?
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xeq9l7DNY
>>
>>376191592
just a dumb fun goofy game. I would barely qualify it as a MOBA as it's far too simple and easy. more focused on being a third person action thing, kinda like Paragon.

>>376192470
league of legends and dota 2. but mobas suck anyway and smite is the only fun one, so who cares
>>
>>376192470
Non mobas are better.
>>
>>376192470
The new 40k game
>>
File: 1475956596958.jpg (82KB, 751x505px) Image search: [Google]
1475956596958.jpg
82KB, 751x505px
>>376191592
the combat feels way better than other Mobas and i love playing as gods, that shits rare as fuck to include in a game.
Having to use wasd and the mouse to move and aim shit makes hitting autos and abilities much more satisfying and is what has kept me coming back to be able to diamond rank osiris without even an decline in fun. that being said, the community even in casuals and even more casual modes like assault is pure trash 50% of the time. You die once and you get VER VER VER VVX'd to shit by the janus in solo who is 1 kill and 8 deaths in 10 minutes and is blaming the jungler for his own feed. If hi-rez concentrated more on the maps/gameplay itself rather than chugging out meme skins then i think it'd be waaaay more popular. Playing HotS showed me that the jungle camps in smite are boring (portal demon is neat i suppose) and would feel much sweeter if taking them added 2-3 cyclops minions to the lane to help improve peoples 'need' to defend their camps n shit. Also gods passives are okay for the most part, but an objective like 'Hit searing flesh as Ra 20 times for a 10% damage increas' would be quite nice.

Also just to keep it /v/ friendly
waah hirez tribes never 4give u
>>
>>376192882
what's funny is people think they're hot shit once they get a god mastered around 3 or 4 and start acting like cunts then blame their entire team for any minor shortcomings
>>
It's like the ultimate retirement moba when you've dumped thousands of hours in Dota/LoL. It's a great mixture of competitive and casual.

The God Pack should be standard to mobas, fuck grinding heroes.
>>
>>376191592
it's a 2d assfaggots pretending to be a 3d assfaggots, which gives it even less control flexibility
i can't comment on things like item selection/balance or camp balance since it's been so long since i've even played it, and all of these games perpetuate their existence by making changes to these things to change up their stale gameplay
>>
File: 55.jpg (190KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
190KB, 960x960px
>>376193012
>tfw play as Loki in solo
>>
i'm only level 19, i want to play competitive but i'm sad to learn there's no competitive arena..why is this? i'm about to diamond AMC. i absolutely rape people in arena.
>>
>>376191592
It can be fun when played with friends, and ranked play will make you hate the human race.
An ASSFAGGOTS with a (once) unique perspective and niche concept.
>>
File: 1440931407789.gif (913KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1440931407789.gif
913KB, 500x341px
>>376191592
They traded Tribes for this
>>
>>376193012
in my experience almost every person who plays scylla or thoth in casual modes is the biggest shitter in the game
>>
>>376192491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4CPWMn1wbg
>>
>>376195519
I haven't played since they installed that silly anti cheat thing since I couldn't be bothered to install it. I last played a bit before Thoth got his 2 stun. I just played him because I liked screaming with his ult. And also because it was funny to literally oneshot someone from across the lane with it.
>>
>>376195309
>they traded a shit game for a game that makes money
you bet your ass they did
>>
It's a shitty LoL spinoff
It's amusing for the gimmick, but that's it and otherwise it's the most shamless clone LoL's ever seen
>>
yeah but i'd rather slit my own wrists and cum in the wounds than play fucking LoL
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.