[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More and more the Switch has proven its worth by how well it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I find more and more time to game with having the Switch. 15 minute work break? Perfect for a round of Puyo Puyo Tetris. Wife watching Netflix? Don't need the TV for Zelda any more. Family or friends over for dinner/drinks? Bust out some Mario Kart.

Not just finding time to game, the versatility of the Switch really does make a huge difference now when choosing what games I'm going to buy. So much so that I am almost starting to resent when games on other platforms don't give me the option to play at home or on the go. That's not to say I dislike other gaming systems -- I dislike the console wars and try to find things to appreciate from each major company -- but for me there is a huge value proposition from having a two-in-one.

I've enjoyed all of my gaming consoles and computers over the years, but I've never had a system that I've appreciated like this. It's in a class all its own.

What's everyone else's opinion? Is it something that you fully appreciate (correct) or is it just another pointless gimmick to you (wrong)?
>>
Where did you copy this from?
>>
>>376191703
What are you talking about, idiot?
>>
>>376191454
What marketing firm are you with?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/691oi2/more_and_more_the_switch_has_proven_its_worth_by/
Nice reddit post faggot
>>
So the switch fullfills casual gaming needs? The more I heard that the less I want it, I want to sit down and play a game for a while and get lost. There's a time and a plce for bing bing wahoo lemareo woop woop weeeehooo but those instances don't make up a lot of my time. Glad you are enjoying your Nintendo Switch though OP
>>
>>376192451
I'm sorry this is just wrong and sad. Maybe try getting a girlfriend haha!
>>
>>376191454
Its definitely an interesting console, obviously what the Wii U was trying to be but hopefully it won't suck ass like the Wii U. Luckily I had the opportunity to borrow it from a friend and complete Breath of the Wild which was good but not worth the $480 plus tax price tag to play just one game. Would definitely buy one if Nintendo announces some good games.
>>
>>376191903
>>376192359
Fuckin knew it.

Neck thyself OP.
>>
>>376193707
I posted it here first and someone copied it to reddit.
>>
Have fun 2 more weeks then it's going to be months between each new game worth playing. I had the Wii U, I say nothxbai.
>>
>>376191454
Too bad it currently has no games worth playing until Odyssey.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.