[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do pro CSGO players not use tenkeyless keyboards? Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Why do pro CSGO players not use tenkeyless keyboards? Do they tilt their keyboard so it's out of the way or because it's more ergonomic to reach their keybinds?

Either way it's retarded, just get a tenkeyless.
>>
>>376189237

>just get a tenkeyless

just get a fucking controller. more comfortable and dont have to do these stupid "turn it 180 degrees" degrees tricks
>>
File: qPCRuGq.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qPCRuGq.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>376189343
>>
>>376189237
>not using your whole numpad for buy binds
>>
>>376190270
That takes your hand away from the mouse.
>>
>>376190320
You do know freezetime/buytime in competitive is like 15 seconds, right? It doesn't matter.
>>
File: Pistol_held_sideways.jpg (87KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pistol_held_sideways.jpg
87KB, 700x700px
>>
I'd rather just buy a bigger desk
>>
Just use the number pad?
>>
File: problematic gun thoughts.jpg (105KB, 850x784px) Image search: [Google]
problematic gun thoughts.jpg
105KB, 850x784px
>>376190852
I'm fucking triggered
>>
>>376189237
>buying a worse keyboard just because of one game

retards in action ladies and gentleman
>>
>>376189237
I'm not a real expert on this, but my friend is a GE and talks about pros all the time so I'll try and paraphrase shit he says.
They most likely hold their keyboards like that to give their right arm more room. CSGO players at that level have ridiculously low mouse sensitivity, needing long sweeps across the entire mousepad to do a single 360. I'd guess that having their left arm farther back and keyboard farther down gives them more space?
>>
>>376191195
>i could have disarmed this dude and fired all rounds without much effort

the delusion of leftists who took a krav maga beginner class LOL
>>
>>376189237
it hurts my hand when i tried it, the keys simply aren't meant for this
>>
>>376189237
For the older ones it probably stems from having minimal desk space (huge crt's) so they'd tilt their keyboard to make more room. Same problem with lan parties. A lot of them just got used to playing all the time like that
>>
File: 1484686122776.gif (1MB, 274x202px) Image search: [Google]
1484686122776.gif
1MB, 274x202px
>>376191195
>>
>>376189237
habit from having a small desk

i do the same
>>
>>376191195
The time for her to disarm the firearm to then hit the safety. Also, the holster is a strap holster she could easily fuck up taking the gun out and that's IF it doesn't have some special lock.
>>
Some use the numpad to buy their items faster.
>>
>>376189237
>pro

You know, MLG and all that shit was gay as fuck a decade or more ago, but now it's just fucking pathetic. I have played counter strike since 1.6, which is pathetic in itself, and I could easily beat all these faggots that consider themsevles "pro", but there comes a time when it's time to grow the fuck up.

Go out, get a real job and stop being a loser. Anyone that considers themselves a pro at any game needs to die. You are no better than the fedora wearing fag playing DnD in his mom's basement. Just play the god damn game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.