[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gotten beaten up for playing video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 473.jpg (35KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
473.jpg
35KB, 490x586px
Have you ever gotten beaten up for playing video games?
>>
I corrupted a kid's pokemon blue save file doing the missingno glitch and he hit me in the face with a rock
>>
Nope but one time I ran into a cool older kid who also had his Gameboy out. He asked what I was playing and I lied and said either sonic or Megamall, he was playing the other.

But really I had Kim possible in my gameboy.
>>
Really don't think anyone would get up for playing vidya specifically. It would likely be for other reasons that are related to being a vidya player, E.G. being a complete beta faggot.
>>
no but i beat you're mom's vagina up

with my dick
>>
OP here. I used to think this sort of stuff didnt happen... that was until today....
>>
>>376188418
no one cares faggot. go cry on r9k
>>
>>376188418
Oh........................really...................................?
>>
>>376188273
>with a rock
this is no joke, those that played a bunch of games couldn't fight so if you upset them you'd literally be dodging shit for your life as they are so autistic they do not think about the fact they were inches off from committing murder by throwing sticks/rocks/glass bottles as hard as they could because someone called their gameboy a lameboy
>>
>>376188175
I got beaten up for cumming inside my bully
>>
File: 9133466.png (222KB, 417x392px) Image search: [Google]
9133466.png
222KB, 417x392px
>>376188175
My brother would beat me up if I beat him in Smash bros.
>>
My neighbor would beat me up if I beat him in Tekken.

I learned years later that his father was abusing him and he used me as a punching bag to compensate.

He killed himself a couple years back, thankfully.
>>
>>376188175
Yeah one time I turned my gameboy on and the mafia beat him up.
>>
One time a found someone who ganked me in Dark Souls IRL so I threw water on him and called him a waste of space.
>>
So yeah I was at walmart playong on thr switch display when two highschool aged kids came up. They just started goading me, calling me a fag and other names... and then one shoved me down. The other kicked me in the stomach and spit on me. I just kinda laid there... i wanted to cry, but I was afraid that would make it worse
>>
I had a kid climb on me and try to take control of an arcade game I was playing. He literally crawled on me and tried to take the light gun out of my hands, while I was close to a high score. It pissed me off so bad that I threw the fucker onto the floor.

In middle school I pretended to be friends with an autistic kid, just to take his high-level Runescape account and all of his wealth. Transferred it to my account and he never got it back. Needless to say, the next day at school he went into an autistic rage and wailed on me. He ended up getting suspended because NO BULLY ZONE. Fucking loser, even below me and I was on the bottom of the food chain.
>>
>>376188554
I threw a rock at a neighbor kid who was bullying me. Pelted him right in the face and he ran screaming. Years later I learned he killed himself by stepping in front of a train. Ain't god good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.