[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was fallout 4 really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 413
Thread images: 79

File: curie fallout.jpg (419KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
curie fallout.jpg
419KB, 1440x900px
Was fallout 4 really that bad?
>>
>>376187820
No but it's still bad
>>
Better than 3 at least.
>>
as a fallout game yeah

if you imagine it as a fallout-themed far cry it becomes a lot of fun
>>
>>376187820
it was okay, but super overhyped.

also the settlement building is a fucking god dam joke that they literally slapped on at the last second.
>>
It's a pretty shitty game.
>>
>improved combat
>made the story and roleplaying absolutely shit
>base building is terribly shit "it just werks" my ass
>>
>>376187820
Yes, you can transport it off your home world.

Note: this post contains a foreword-looking statement by somebody who has absolutely no professional or business connection to Hello Games, is not authorized to speak on their behalf, and may contain absolutely zero accuracy in predicting the future, present, past, next week, and tomorrow's lunch.

Additional note: Actually, there may be some accuracy in predicting tomorrow's lunch, but any such accuracy would be entirely incidental and unrelated to any question on this board.

Further note: Yes, this gag is now going on far longer than necessary, but it's tax time, and sorting receipts is really that boring.

Additional further note: Help! I am trapped in a sub-reddit joke factory. Please send aid (and if not aid, cookies).

(Jokes aside, we don't know yet, and other than there being a vehicle, the only thing we can really do is wait and see. Personally, I'm hoping to be able to put it on my freighter and transport it down to the planet, although it may be a lot easier for implementation if it's tied to the player's home base.)
>>
>>376187875
Pretty much
>>
>>376187820
I might get it for ps4 once it becomes $20, play for an hour, then never pick it up again.
>>
File: 1462983142615.jpg (39KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1462983142615.jpg
39KB, 500x481px
never played Fallout 4

how big is the map compared to fallout 3's?
how good it's the exploration?
>>
>>376188170
It's about the same
It's fucking shit
>>
>>376188170
>how big is the map compared to fallout 3's?
>how good it's the exploration?
about the same
>>
>>376188170
its better than fallout 3's atleast
world building is top notch

thing that hindered i t was the super delayed extended DLC release schedule which basically killed all potential mods, i think only just now are the real mods starting to be made, like quest mods and shit

also gameplay wise, its infinitely better than fallout 3, i modded fallout 4 and its 10/10 gunplay
>>
I enjoyed playing through my first time, despite all it's faults, I don't want to play through again though.
>>
>>376188170
Combat and exploration are it's only real strong points, honestly. The only reason I've put so many hours into it.
>>
>>376188170
depends what you mean by exploration
there's still random ass shitty pipe weapons that were made post war in supposedly never before opened prewar bunkers if that's what you mean
>>
>>376187958
this
>>
I one reason I played any of the other Bethesda games was to role play. I love creating different characters and playing the game differently as them. Fallout 4 makes that incredibly difficult, and that's why I still hate it. I've tried everything I can mod, and it's still disappointing.
>>
>>376188090
???
>>
>>376188346
thats a flaw in the game design
i mean if you want to cry about shit, cry about everyone in the world having unlimited ammo but you

even in skyrim, those blizzard weather mods w ere great until you actually encountered enemies in them, because no enemies were affected by the blizzard but you
>>
>>376187820
the gameplay is like pretty okay.

the story and writing is an actual joke.

the RPG elements are also trash

building stuff is fun, if only because I like having a place that's mine.
>>
>>376188090
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>376187875
fpbp. it's a fucking terrible fallout game, but enjoyment can be had with it. I enjoyed it for what it is rather than fixate on what it should be
>>
its alright, be a really awesome game if it didn't have random gen quests and real dialogue options.

Recently replaying vegas and the game is so much more open ended than fo4
>>
It's an okay game. I ended up finding the Explosive Shotgun, and it made the rest of the game absurdly easy to the point that it isn't really entertaining anymore.
>>
Goddam piece of shit Bastard game
>>
>>376189562
>building stuff is fun, if only because I like having a place that's mine.

Too bad the AI is completely fucktarded and enemies will teleport through walls and shit.
>>
>>376190607
>build a wall around every settlement
>trump would be proud
>enemies invade and they appear in the middle of the settlement
I believe that's when i quit the game
>>
>>376190607
I never make settlements, just bases for myself.
>>
Did PS4 ever get the mod capability that Bethesda ((promised))?
>>
>>
The combat is still awful and a fucking slog to get through and you can't go anywhere without getting bum-rushed by something.
>>
>>376190907
Nah Sony hates their customers and wouldn't allow custom files.
>>
>>376190790
>spend dozens of hours gathering shit to make a massive wall and turrets everywhere
>they don't actually do anything if you aren't physically there
>>
>>376191062
or buy non shit servers for PSN
>>
>>376188045
those fucking settlements became a chore after the second one, the only one I ever actually liked was the robot farm because they were actually worth something.
>>
>>376191212
>>376190790
I fucking loved the idea of building these great settlements that can live in peace and thrive because they're completely capable of defending themselves from any outside threats. It's amazing that they managed to fuck that idea up so badly.
>>
>>376187820
It was a pretty good post-apocalyptic game but not a good fallout game because new vegas had more options which is important.
>>
>>376187820
not that bad but its pretty dry for its name.
>>
>>376188170
It's better than Fallout 3 in every way (gunplay, story, worldbuilding, world design etc.) but just like Fallout 3 don't go in expecting an actual RPG like New Vegas.
>>
>>376187820
It's fun, but it's not good for what it's meant to be. If you disregard that it's a part of a series it's easily a solid 7/10.
>>
>>376188045
So much of the game revolves around settlements that I don't think that's true. I think they realised near the end of the deadline that they still hadn't added in settelements yet and just fuckled something together.
>>
>>376187820
It would have been great if they hadn't fucked up the dialogue choices. The gunplay is enjoyable and I like the crafting/building aspect of it.
>>
>>376187820
I had fun with it until I beat the main story, and realized all the ends are terrible.
>>
>Was [a Bethesda game] really that bad?
I don't have any reaction images but if I did I'd probably post Spongebob with an annoyed face
>>
File: Map-size.gif (2MB, 476x376px) Image search: [Google]
Map-size.gif
2MB, 476x376px
>>376188170
A bit bigger.
http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Far_Harbor:_A_Size_Comparison
>>
>>376188526

Or like how nobody in skyrim ever runs out of fucking magicka but you.
>>
File: 1487151926214.png (2MB, 1604x996px) Image search: [Google]
1487151926214.png
2MB, 1604x996px
The problem was that Beth' still use the same engine from FO3. Thats a nearly decade old engine with updated graphics. Thats all I had, updated potato faces.

Other then that it was just another chore/to do list game that relied on mods. They need to innovate next FO title (and not in a FO tactics kind of way), otherwise Beth' is just looking at a flop come the next storypack/installment.
>>
File: 1488176367292.png (183KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1488176367292.png
183KB, 500x377px
>>376187820
>First playthrough, tried to be completionist and finish every quest and find every location
>Kept getting quests from Preston and I kept doing them, thinking they would eventually stop
>do this for about 10 hours of gameplay
I've never felt more like an idiot, going back to the same locations for the same quests.
>>
>>376187820
I hope they realize how most people were indifferent to Fallout 4, even the normie geek crowd, and don't implement the same retarded shit such as voiced player character or backstory.
>>
>>376187820
It's great, just not revolutionary like the hype train wanted you to believe
>>
Are they done adding DLC yet or is there still more to come? I haven't kept up with the news about it.

I played through it once and figured I'd just wait until all the DLC was like $10 and try it again.
>>
Naaa, it was worse.
>>
>>376187820
They didn't learn a single goddamn lesson from 3 and the existence of NV and all the reasons that game worked just makes Bethesda's incompetence all the more unforgivable.
>>
>>376194441
>Passive aggressive Bethesda fanboy
I bet you post in new Vegas threads just to tell them to go to the mod-filled /fog/
You make me sick
>>
>>376187820

Some points:

- Story was utter crap
- Some main characters were shit e-celeb tier, like guest characters in Mass Effect 3
- Map was half empty because they ran out of time before release.

+ Combat was improved
+ Base building was ok, but lacking
>>
>>376194242
The voice and backstory had nothing to do with the game not picking up steam. In fact, the voice acting was pretty good.
>>
File: 1466869296608.png (956KB, 1200x939px) Image search: [Google]
1466869296608.png
956KB, 1200x939px
>tfw you liked Fallout 4 in spite of what people on /v/ try to say
>>
Coming from someone who loved Fallout 3, it was a pretty good game but the story was worse and the stupid settlement crap was extremely tedious.

One thing you cunts on /v/ don't seem to understand is how easy it is to mod these bethesda games. Kinda like how vanilla Skyrim is quite boring but modded it can be fun as hell and look amazing.
>>
File: class pilgrim.jpg (181KB, 1743x184px) Image search: [Google]
class pilgrim.jpg
181KB, 1743x184px
>>376193529
I think you mean Beth still uses the same engine from Morrowind
>>
It was worse than 3 by a long shot.
>>
I thought it'd only be good for the shootan. I was right but Curie is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>376194812
It's almost like everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

WOAH.
>>
>>376187820
It's fun at first but gets old really fast.

The core of the gameplay can be summarized by a note you find on some dead mutants and that is all.

Someone gives you a quest, you go to a location usually filled with enemies.

You kill the enemies, you loot the enemies.

You return and collect the quest reward, then you go back to your settlement and store all the loot to later store/use.

Honestly if you choose to completely ignore the weapon crafting/settlement system of the game it cuts out about 60% of the actual game itself, and makes about 30% more completely redundant.

Just look at the improved looting feature. The entire system is designed around looting as much as possible as fast as possible. How do I know this?

Because of how it organizes the quick-loot menu. See, if it was organized by value it would make more sense. The more valuable items on top, less valuable items on the bottom. That way you can quickly access the items you really want and leave the crap behind. Instead, the quick loot menu organizes by wait. Ammunition, chems, and junk are always first, while actual valuable equipment like weapons and armor are at the bottom. This is because you are encouraged to take part in the settlement building, though Todd Howard says it's "completely optional".

Completely optional my hairy ass. If you ignore the settlement system entirely you lose access to an entire ending option (I.E the minuteman ending) Not to mention you are actually forced to do this at one point or another in order to advance the main story (building the signal interceptor and enough generators to power it in order to infiltrate the institute)

Not to mention the completely unnecessary retcons, bad story writing, and the terrible difficulty settings that are so common in Bethesda games Especially hardcore mode, which forces you to find a bed and sleep in it if you want to save your game.

So yeah, it's that bad.
>>
>>376187820
As a Fallout game, it's an abomination
As an RPG, it's an abomination
As an open world shooter, no.

To really enjoy Fallout 4 you must pretend that it's not Fallout. Treat it as a Fallout bootleg instead.
>>
File: 1402796284321.png (359KB, 511x768px) Image search: [Google]
1402796284321.png
359KB, 511x768px
>>376194731
>Story was utter crap

Man, the main story being "destroy the other factions" no matter who you sided with was so stupid. Especially considering that the game allows you to actually get in deep with each faction and befriend major characters within each one before you have to commit.

They could have added some fun inter-faction play. Betrayals and such.
I'm a roleplaying fag and wanted to lead the Institute for good, but I also didn't want to kill the Railroad people because they were my SS's friends. Yet, I had to do it to finish the quest, for no other reason than because Shaun demanded it. I would've liked to have been able to go to the Railroad and at least convince them to flee the Commonwealth, maybe if I convinced them I'd make life better for the synths from the inside.
>>
>>376195706
>Not to mention you are actually forced to do this at one point or another in order to advance the main story

while this isn't wrong, that stuff is very easy and fast to build. the amount of work required to pass that part of the main story is extremely minimal.
>>
>>376195706
>actually siding with the minutemen
AYO HOL UP
WE WUZ SETTLERZ N SHIIIIIET
>>
Voiced protagonist was a mistake.
>>
>>376196412
I've never sided with the minuteman before. I'm just pointing out that while being "entirely optional" it inhibits an entire ending when you choose not to.

I guess everything in this game is entirely optional. Playing the game is optional.

Breathing is optional.
>>
>>376187820
good game, bad fallout
had a great time with it but it was extremely disappointing as a fallout game
i hope bethesda and todd howard go bankrupt i fucking hate them and will never buy a game from them ever
>>
I kind of hate feeling pressured to build shit. I always tell myself I'm gonna get into that and I end up 40 hours in with nothing built except the castle walls
>>
>>376195965
This always bothered me.
I never understood why the brotherhood would go out of their way to destroy the Railroad BEFORE they destroyed the institute. The Raiload was posing now threat to the brotherhood's goals. It doesn't make any sense. Why not wait until after you destroy the institute?

The only reason for this is that Bethesda are shit writers who wanted an easy way to make you choose for good which faction you were sticking with.

On the topic of "destroy faction" why exactly do you have to completely destroy the institute? Wouldn't it make more sense for the brotherhood to CAPTURE the institute, instead of destroy it? Wouldn't it make more sense for the Railroad to capture it? They're basically making Synths an endangered species.
>>
>>376196821
You shouldn't. They are the second worst faction.
BoS is way better.
>>
I had fun in with it. First game I've ever played enough to the point where I had to mindless wander around to find any side quest I might've missed
>>
>>376197126
The Railroad wanted to blow up the Prydwen, that's why the BoS wiped them out
>>
>>376197365
They didn't know that though. How did the BoS, who had just arrived in the commonwealth, manage to discern their location so easily?

We did it because we're the player character, but it's already established that the railroad is incredibly hard to find, even for the institute who have synth spies all around the commonwealth.
>>
>>376187875
This. F4 poor in respect to roleplaying/RPG aspects compared to it's predecessors. For some people, that was the whole point of Fallout.
>>
>>376191562
It's rare but they do sometimes defend themselves, only had it happen once though and I have no idea what caused it.
>>
F4 just didn't have an interesting story, and when I got to the point where I could build my own base, it honestly became annoying how often I got calls to go help a settlement. People in the wasteland should be self sufficient if they're going to survive, and they shouldn't need a babysitter every time they get attacked by some bandits.
>>
>>376197665
You sound exactly like that guy who made the mod where they build stuff up themselves and you only have to put down the plots.
>>
>>376197665
How radiant are these? Aren't settlement support quest supposed to stop if you've ,add all your settlements successful. I find it hard to believe your husband got kidnapped by Raiders when there's only one gated entrance to the settlement and it's guarded by 8 turrets and two Assaultrons
>>
It wasn't bad.

It was just a massive disappointment for anyone hoping that the usual problems with the formula would be fixed. It added lots of cool shit, but it has the same problems the other games did. So it's still flawed, and still not really worth it.

Bethesda also cucked the modding community out of dev tools forever, and then revealed the engine was such a clusterfuck after they did that nobody was willing to unfuck it for a proper SKSE equivalent.
>>
>>376193219
all that water doe
>>
>>376197860
>Aren't settlement support quest supposed to stop if you've ,add all your settlements successful

Nope they just send to you to clear out locations until the heath death of the universe.
>>
>>376188170
>how good it's the exploration?
Much like Skyrim, there is a lot to explore but its just the same shit over and over and over again.
>>
fallout 4 is the first bethesda game i never finished. i was looking forward to playing it too since it released while I was at uni. but in the past 2 months i've tried 4 times (install,uninstall) and mods couldn't bring the game to a state i would continue to play.
>>
How much would you bet Fallout 5 will use gamebryo?
>>
>>376188090
Your script has misfired.
>>
File: 3576476587.jpg (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3576476587.jpg
175KB, 1000x1000px
>>376197960
>until the heath death of the universe
>the heath death
>heath death

I don't know how to tell you this anon, but he already died
>>
>>376198324

given how successful Fallout Shelter was and the lukewarm response to the main game's castration, it wouldn't surprise me the next one has mobile as the lead and consoles, pcs getting ports.
>>
Why doesn't the story ever address the fact that the railroad was a group of mentally ill people?

I was extremely upset that I was the one that was forced to destroy it, I feel like someone was being negligent by letting a bunch of fucking loonies run around the wasteland

There wont ever be a game that has the high quality exploration of fallout 3, but at least it was noticeably better than skyrim. New vegas' strong point was not exploration, but it was probably still slightly better than 4? Thats a close call
>>
File: DSC_0696_2.jpg (206KB, 1600x1197px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0696_2.jpg
206KB, 1600x1197px
>>376198559
You don't understand.

In the far, distant future, the entire universe will slowly coalesce into toffee and chocolate.
>>
>>376198787
kek
>>
>>376194441
The trash story is still inexcusable
>>
>>376194731
Wait, what? There were celebs?
>>
>>376197126
Better yet I wanted the institute and BOS to make up and collaborate
>>
File: what total bullshit.png (40KB, 579x781px) Image search: [Google]
what total bullshit.png
40KB, 579x781px
>>376196867
>i hope bethesda and todd howard go bankrupt i fucking hate them and will never buy a game from them ever
Join the club.
>>
yes

and this comes from someone who enjoyed FO3
>>
I had some fun with it but it's really quite a terrible game
>>
>>376194441
No I really just don't have your opinion

I've been saying it for years before I knew what /v/ was. The Fallout games are Tommy Wiseau levels of bad
>>
>>376201996
Cmon anon, you have to at least liked fallout 3 or NV?
>>
>>376187820
It's more of a far cry game than rpg.
>>
>>376188262
>falling for Le crafting meme
>underage confirmed

Anyone who works doesn't want to come home, sit down and do further work in vidya world.

Stupid mechanic to artificially add gameplay time.

Skyrim hearthstone sucked.
NV ammo crafting sucked.
F4 crafting/building sucked the most.
>>
>>376202156
I like Fallout. The style is wicked.

Basically everything else about the games are laughably incompetent. People had a field day with Mass Effect: Andromeda and said the animations looked wooden and some of the voice acting was bad but all I could think was that the Fallout games were all of that but way worse. Like way worse

When I was like 13 my dad bought Fallout 3 for me and I played 15 minutes of it before throwing it in the bin. I later found out that everyone really liked these games and I've been having the same argument for the past 10 years
>>
>>376201286

that's actually pretty hilarious if true
>>
File: asspussies.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asspussies.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>376187820
I liked it way more than Skyrim and actually thought about playing it completion

I'll say that much shame really that it doesn't get any mods
>>
>>376187875
this.
>>
What are the chances fallout 5 won't have a voiced protag?
It's really unnecessary and the reason why the shitty dialogue wheel is there since nobody wants to hear the exact same thing they just read spoken as well.
>>
>>376202919
A whopping 0%

Silent/unvoiced protags are a lost art in big name western RPGs
>>
>>376203050
but it has to be expensive as fuck, maybe if a lot of people complained?
>>
>>376202310
You just don't have to use it you fucktard
>>
>>376203050
Which is a shame because VA really limits the game due to the pricetag and forcing less dialogue
>>
>>376193602
He says the most generic shit why would you think it's not a radiant quest?

You never seen them?
>>
>>376202478
You're so special
>>
>>376199338
Not really, he's just throwing his buzzwords
>>
>>376203279
Believe it or not everyone's opinions aren't dictated by their emotional insecurities. Some people just have opinions you know.
>>
>>376187820
Vegas elitist tards who feel the need to judge a game solely on its merits of story, character and rpg elements so that they can feel smart when they talk about it will tell you it's a bad game, but to be completely honest if you just go balls to the walls with it and explore the wasteland you can still have a lot of fun, that's generally how Bethesda games have worked these last few years. In that sense I don't think it's quite as good as three, but still well worth it.
>>
>>376194441
>I'm a spastic shitbrain who got memed into buying this turd and I can't handle the truth
>>
>>376187820
it was kinda bad
why do games have to become more retarded as they become more beautiful?
>>
>>376203476
They have to cater to retards because of the costs
>>
>>376203372
You like big titties, small titties or medium titties?
>>
>>376203570
Big hairy man titties of course
>>
>>376195238
you mean daggerfall
>>
Yeah
>>
>>376203570
eh depends

Big titties are nice but there's about a 10% likelihood that'll work out in their favor
>>
>>376203994
No, Daggerfall was on a completely different engine that Bethesda developed themselves. It was an impressive piece of technology when it came out, too, powering the first ever fully 3D shooter with mouselook controls.

Morrowind and every other TES game after it is based on NetImmerse/Gamebryo, which Bethesda licensed instead of developed. They then then added onto to make Creation.
>>
>>376203429
Honestly, I really like F3, F4 and NV, and I'm still really disappointed about the RPG elements, that was supposed to be like half of the game
Saying that the main story prevents you from roleplaying is autism, you can roleplay in F3. But because there was CHOICES in dialogues/character orientation.
In F4, you're doing quests where you kills enemies in a given place, that's all. Exploration isn't that bad, there's still places with terminals and notes where you sig stories ( like scientistes becomings mad after doing forced researchs for Rosemont or raiders talking about others raiders ), but it isn't like NV or F3 where you had actual events everywhere
>>
>>376187820

It's not bad, just disappointing and shallow despite improving on some core game-play. Evey step forward they seem to make they seem to take two steps back by simplifying features or just flat not putting much effort in.

The whole game is like one massive puddle, sure it's big on the surface but there isn't much else underneath. The plot is kind of dumb and basically you can tell everything you need to know about a faction on their introduction. A lot of the factions come across as completely incompetent just to drive the events forward. The synths is possibly the worst example, sure they had to do something with synths because they exist in FO3 but how on the nose lazy do you have to be to make them slaves, not even second class citizens just basically manual labor for the scientists in a world that has robots who ENJOY manual labor. No our robots need to be human in every way, we're making a better human race then forcing them to be our soldiers and cleaners! Only one of them even remotely thinks all this is a bad idea. It just comes across as lazy, like why not have the ones that run away just be the ones that glitched out while the ones staying in the institute are treated fairly well as both a science project and citizens on the Institute that help secure it's power. The gen 1s can still be cannon fodder as they are basically just robots at that point, but the gen 2s onwards are treated somewhat humanely as you'd expect of a sentient you made 'for the advancement of humanity'. Conflict can come from some wanted to branch out on their own and risk the security of the whole, or some who glitched out and did things which threaten the community and their secrecy. It could be more nuanced, but nah, lets just reference historical slavery and not even be subtle about it.

Fallout 4 is by no means a bad game. It's a disappointing game that could have been more but they settled for less.
>>
>>376187820
It was pretty fucking bad.
>>
File: cfog vs fog.png (100KB, 533x407px) Image search: [Google]
cfog vs fog.png
100KB, 533x407px
>>376194709
They should go to their own general that was the entire reason for all the new vegas threads on /v/ in the first place.
>>
>>376187820
one step forward two steps back sums it up.
>>
>>376203429
>people are wrong to judge an RPG primarily on its merits as an RPG
>>
>>376194441
Oh hai, Todd!
>>
Okay but what if they just took the better gunplay and actually had a good set of writers this time?
>>
>>376187958
Only marginally. Both are turds.
>>
>>376187820
Yes.

It was basically a clone gameplay wise of NV, except with worse enemies.

It has a shit plot, shit quests, shit locations in a shit map, and a phoned in base building mechanic to attract literal Minecraft kids.

Game's fucking terrible, especially considering it's from a AAA developer.

All modded up you can hide the stink, but that's basically irrelevant.
>>
>>376205004
It plays nothing like New Vegas, what are you smoking?
>>
>>376204456
Forcing 4 options for every encounter when there are only 2 real choices is actual insanity
>>
No
Better than 3
Exploration and combat is fun
>>
>>376205159
Welcome to the illusion of choice while actually railroading - pun not intended
>>
Can I be an asshole dad in FO4?
>>
>>376187820
It's one of the worst games of all time, unironically and objectively.
>>
3 - ok
NV - oh well
4 - fuck off
>>
>>376205159

To be nice you could always walk away and force end conversations like that so in that instance there's not much else to say but variations of Yes.
>>
>>376187820
It's an FPS with RPG elements when it should be the other way around.
>>
West coast fallout - great
East coast fallout - fucked beyond redemption
>>
File: 377160_20170505053203_1.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20170505053203_1.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
It has better gameplay but the story is absolute trash that railroads you into the roleplaying that Bethesda wants you to do.

I feel like an absolute asshole jumping on side quests while ignoring the urgency presented in my son's kidnapping.
>>
>>376205392
>I feel like an absolute asshole jumping on side quests while ignoring the urgency presented in my son's kidnapping.
I don't
>>
>>376205392
But 4 has objectively worse gameplay than New Vegas.
>>
>>376205392
To continue the diatribe:

The Brotherhood initially when you meet Danse do exactly what they do in the lore; seek out and horde pre-war technology. The kicker? Towards the end they decide to ignore this when they destroy the Institute via detonating its nuclear reactor.. an organization all about expanding on pre-war tech and improving it to coddle themselves underground. Why the fuck would they not grab that tech and then destroy the base? WHY?

As a side note once you become leader of the Institute you can't make them stop doing their machiavellian practices involving the Commonwealth. You have to be a cock and no exceptions.

In short I return to what I initially said; the story fucking sucks.
>>
>>376205565
In regards to the amount of weapons and alternate ammunition yes. The feel of shooting and shit no. To state it's objectice is just an axiom. Don't be retarded anon.
>>
File: Cyberpunk 2077.jpg (272KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk 2077.jpg
272KB, 1200x838px
>>376187820
I've yet to play the game, might pick it up on sale when it shows up.

Is a high Int still the way to go? I always liked squeezing every skill point out of my character.
>>
>>376187820

People here hate it because good + popular = bad

Its a great game, if not the best fallout game. Ignore people on /v/ they will shit on anything.

Same with TLOU, Skyrim , Bioshock infinite etc
>>
File: 1448203477729.jpg (30KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1448203477729.jpg
30KB, 500x286px
>>376206591
(you)
>>
>>376203612
This anon gets it.

Also F3 was okay, NV was obviously much much better (dem dlcs) and F4 was 'fun'.
>>
>playing the game because I found out there are a lot of mods for the settlement stuff that tickles my autism
>go to diamond city
>talk to the hebrew in the gun store
>"so yuo kno ur guns :DD:DD:D"
>"yeh but duh type of gun dusn't matter:DDD:DD:D:D:DD"
>"mods to make bigger clip size matter:DDD:D:D:D"
>t. man who knows about guns
>>
File: 1489366503226.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489366503226.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>376187820
Fallout 4 is seriously the only game I regret buying.
>>
>>376206973
>Hebrew
>He's name is Arturo
>>
>>376206992
It's a spit in the face by Bethesda to the loyal fans who loved and cherished New Vegas for being one of the genre's most loved masterpieces. Purely out of spite, they didn't even try.
>>
>>376207057
Oh, no, they tried, they tried their best to make a game like New Vegas, and this is sad.
>>
>>376206992
>I regret buying
>most likely has hours upon hours playing it

If thats the case you got your money well spent. That's how I view it anyways. If not well.. Surely there was something you liked about it.
>>
Are there still any decent weapon pack mods? New Vegas got CFW. I want guns, a lot of guns.
>>
>>376207158
There's nothing to like in a fuckfest like 4. It has nothing going for it in any aspect. Worse gameplay, worse graphics, worse story, worse writing, worse atmosphere, worse RPG mechanics, worse stability, worse mods.
Everything is just garbage.
>>
>>376187820
worth it just for the mods alone
>>
>>376207158
>if you get your money's worth out of it then it's a good game

the future of gaming looks worrysome with lads like you around
>>
It's not a bad game by any means. All of its mechanics work well and, if you are a fan of open world shooters, is quite fun to play.

The argument that RPG elements are absent is sound, but that just means the game has a different focus than the original games, which shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone after Fallout 3.

So no, it's not a bad game. A bad fallout game perhaps, but not a bad game.
>>
>>376207323
No, It's a bad game.
>>
File: 1439607696882.png (123KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
1439607696882.png
123KB, 266x266px
>>376207158
I have 10 hours total. That was me going back multiple times to try and give it another go at getting me into it. It never did. Try not assume things, anon. It makes you look silly.
>>
>>376207323
>The argument that RPG elements are absent is sound, but that just means the game has a different focus than the original games, which shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone after Fallout 3.

Ask people who played Fallout up-to New Vegas, "What component do you think they streamlined for Fallout 4?"

I'd bet money on "skill points" never being uttered.
>>
>>376187820
If it came after Fallout 3, it would have been fine.

But since New Vegas exists, it's shit house.
>>
4 is better than 3 for sure, if only for the gunplay and the lack of horrible filters everywhere

It's not a great game, but where I actually hated 3 I'd recommend 4 to someone if it was on some 10 dollar sale
>>
>>376207348
Care to elaborate? What specifically is bad about it?
>>
>>376207223
You're a fanboy right? The gun play was it's best asset. The only thing I'll agree mostly with is the RPG mechanics. That was shit and the mods are good. Last I played I had over 50 mods going and it made things 'better'.
>>376207308
Never said that at all, shitbrain. What I said/meant was IF he spent hours on something he deemed regrettable then there had to have been something he found was 'fun'. Having fun being the main point in playing games (/v/ tends to forget about).
>>376207478
I assumed because it was always the case. You're the exception today it seems.

I can only further assume you bought it day 1? I got it on a sale, so I'm not much effected by buyers remorse.
>>
File: toddhoward22.jpg (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
toddhoward22.jpg
138KB, 640x480px
Hey guys, what's happening in this thread?
>>
I had more fun with it than Skyrim and I enjoyed both by completely ignoring the main plot and just trekking across the world
>>
>>376207769
not him, but:

Do you really, honestly think whatever he posts will be unique and not the same shit everyone has said over and over?
>>
>>376207769
The fact that not a single aspect of it manages to be above a 4/10.
>>
>>376207809

wew this writing style looks similar to the troll over in the D2 thread.
>>
File: 6373453.png (949KB, 734x533px) Image search: [Google]
6373453.png
949KB, 734x533px
>>376207818
Exactly what I did. Until eventually I got bored and stopped playing (seems like the norm with bethesda games).
>>
>>376207845
You need to be more specific. Take a gripe you have with the game and explain it in detail.
>>
>>376207934
Memes aside I have no idea what you're on about.
>>
>>376188090
somebody get this hothead outta here
>>
>>376207939
Yeah I've never in my life finished a Bethesda game, I just play until I discover 90% of everything on the map and quit
>>
>>376207946
If you played a masterpiece like New Vegas you'd know what I'm talking about. 4 is an insult in every single facet of its being.
>>
I am 42 and I am enjoying playing it. SO, yes it is that bad. For you you fucks anyway.
>>
>>376208025
I've played through NV multiple times. FO4 is a worse game than NV but I still wouldn't say it's a bad game.
>>
>>376207984
>Memes aside I have no idea what you're on about.

I didn't ask a question but OK?
Good for you?

Satisfied?
>>
File: nottodd.png (136KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
nottodd.png
136KB, 360x240px
I personally think fallout 4 was a blast! Certainly the best fallout yet. Im sure many of the critics in this thread have yet to buy all the DLC, it really completes the experience!
>>
It's an okay game but a shit fallout game and barely an RPG anymore.
>>
>>376208171

Is that a fake mustache?
>>
File: 1491936283130.jpg (39KB, 427x439px) Image search: [Google]
1491936283130.jpg
39KB, 427x439px
>>376208171
Agreed, friend. It was an excellent addition to the franchise.

Much better than that Fallout: Las Vegas.
>>
>>376208079
some reload animation are just garbage they don't make sense
every energy weapons use the same ammo to avoid making new animation
your action don't have any consequences apart from main quest
you have no karma system
you can build settlement but there is no faction war mechanics
that shit is half baked
>>
>>376208025
>If you played a masterpiece like New Vegas
>masterpiece

Take F4 gunplay and stick it in NV, make NV a little less barren (but its a desuurt it supposethed to be barrun XD) and then maybe I would claim master piece.
>>376208123
Are you retarded? Not trying to be mean, but if you got anything else out of "I have no idea what you're on about" I worry.

I mean wew wew bazinga snorp?
>>
File: 1488529377157.jpg (165KB, 1080x990px) Image search: [Google]
1488529377157.jpg
165KB, 1080x990px
>>376208345
>getting this defensive over an anon saying your writing style is similar to another anon's writing style
>>
>>376208275
Cool! I'll grab a copy off Pirate Bay later today.
>>
File: 1492543197837.jpg (101KB, 730x456px) Image search: [Google]
1492543197837.jpg
101KB, 730x456px
>>376208483
Oh? Well thankfully our next DLC prevents piracy!

And....there we go. You're a legit buyer now!
>>
File: 1488934462007.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1488934462007.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>376208171
>>376208275

Cousins?
>>
File: 1473285880493.jpg (111KB, 1632x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1473285880493.jpg
111KB, 1632x1652px
>>376208436
>le you're being defensive meme

Okay. If you read it as being defensive I guess?
>>376208483
NO ANON.

YOU HAVE TO BUY IT ON OUR OFFICIAL BETHESDA WEBSITEâ„¢ AND DONT FORGET ALL THE GREAT DLCS TOO OKAY?
>>
>>376208663
>deflecting & using memes

Do you have something to confess anon?
>>
File: the only way to eat kit kats.png (215KB, 449x384px) Image search: [Google]
the only way to eat kit kats.png
215KB, 449x384px
>>376187820

Not as bad as 3. Not as bad as BoS.

That's really not saying much at all though.
>>
File: ScreenShot30.jpg (847KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot30.jpg
847KB, 1920x1080px
>>376187820
Giving it another try at the moment and yeah, it's really not very good. Every time I do something I can't help but think "This was better in New Vegas"
>>
File: 1477758746813.jpg (172KB, 588x393px) Image search: [Google]
1477758746813.jpg
172KB, 588x393px
>>376208737
I came here to talk of video games, but we can also tango if you will.
>>
>>376208663
Shit, I almost forgot! I'll grab the DLCs off Bittorrent.

Thanks, Todd! You're always looking out for me.
>>
File: Bethesda games.gif (1005KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda games.gif
1005KB, 500x318px
>>376187820
Garbage only liked by absolute retards.
>>
File: 1492812051448.png (484KB, 574x516px) Image search: [Google]
1492812051448.png
484KB, 574x516px
>>376208862
>Shit, I almost forgot! I'll grab the DLCs off Bittorrent.

...make sure to buy it if you like it!

make sure to buy it anon
>>
File: 321.jpg (35KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
35KB, 680x719px
>>376208862
I WOULD ADVISE AGAINST THAT
>>376208891
FALLOUT 4 IS A GREAT GAME WITH MUCH VARIETY FOR ALL GAMERS ACROSS THE BOARD CAN ENJOY
>>
>>376208989
Okay.

...I'm not going to buy it.
>>
>>376208891
This. Unbelievable retards play this instead of New Vegas or Deus Ex.
>>
File: 1448411132002.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448411132002.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>376205159
>2 real choice
If you're lucky. There are many instances where all four options are literally the same.
>>
>>376205753
Then say "gunplay" not gameplay.
>>
File: 1490986953936.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1490986953936.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>376209148
>Here you go x 3
>That Enclave armor
>>
Its nit the best Fallout game but its still a fun open world game.

It has tons of stuff to explore.
A lot of wacky and some realy good (and some super shit) side stories.

Honestly only not so great thing about it is the main story,
>>
File: 1444580585628.jpg (16KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1444580585628.jpg
16KB, 460x276px
>>376187820
I really wanted to like this. I really did. I really liked the feel and the fact that it wasn't dripping with [current year] taint. But it just wasn't meant to be. Only way I could remotely enjoy it was with mods, but so much as 3 caused even more problems.
>>
>>376209382
This. The dialogue options too were shitty.
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-03-01 22-46-53-84.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-03-01 22-46-53-84.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>376187820
Yes
>>
File: 1489187505614.gif (2MB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1489187505614.gif
2MB, 374x354px
>>376209148
>Here you go
>Here you go
>Here you go
Bethesda writing, everyone.
>>
>>376188170
Exploration is okay I guess, but the quests are all boring as fuck. Just go to the marker on your map and get the thing or kill the thing every time. Nothing but search and fetch/kill quests. Even the Institute questline is the exact same shit despite that its apparently supposed to be the egghead option. Hell you can even be put in charge of a faction and they're still bossing you around.
>>
>>376209580
Pic related - WHY?
>>
File: 1485300365780.jpg (103KB, 969x969px) Image search: [Google]
1485300365780.jpg
103KB, 969x969px
>someone asks me to do something
>pick the no option
>turns into "not now, maybe later."

WHY EVEN GIVE ME THE OPTION TOAD!?
>>
>>376209580
Fuck this game needs to be erased from history and all it's creators fired. Fuck these fucking faggots so much. It's so fucking bad.
>>
File: 1452252833214.gif (650KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1452252833214.gif
650KB, 500x324px
>>376209580
>>376209148
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-03-28 00-18-22-11.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-03-28 00-18-22-11.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>376209721
Because Pete the retard Hines
>>
File: 1439739510618.jpg (37KB, 417x426px) Image search: [Google]
1439739510618.jpg
37KB, 417x426px
>>376209580
>>
>>376209246
I think they retconned that armor's connection to the Enclave. Hell, the Enclave pretty much goes unmentioned other than in one passing comment by the BoS when rebuilding Liberty Prime which makes it sound like some sort of unimportant speck.
>>
File: ghoul kid.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul kid.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>376209580
and i thought fallout 3 was lore rape.
>>
>>376187820
the quests were
the dialogue options due to a voiced protag was

also
>rpg with only one male voice option
what were they thinking?
>>
>>376209994
They didn't think. They just wanted to harm Fallout as an IP as much as they could. Raping it's lore in every way they could and fucking the dead corpse.
>>
>>376209941
>Ghoul Kid
>Fridge
>200+ years
>literally just go up to him and the door falls off
>literally no one has passed through there and heard a little boy calling out for help in 200 years
>literally the second I get him out some raider comes up to me and says he wants to buy him, as though he had been tracking this kid in the fridge just waiting for someone to let him out
>muh awful reference to the bastardization of Indiana Jones which is now just another filthy media slut like Star Wars
Fuck all of this.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-04-10 23-47-28-31.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-04-10 23-47-28-31.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: 1432667705964.jpg (77KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
1432667705964.jpg
77KB, 499x497px
>>376209859
>>376209580
>>
>>376210197
Fallout is dead. Fuck this LE WACKY XDD bullshit.
>>
File: wtf is that a talking penis.png (141KB, 531x534px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is that a talking penis.png
141KB, 531x534px
>>376210197
Oh what fresh hell is this
>>
>>376210345
>>376210197
Borderout
>>
>>376210394
We need to start a gofundme to give Obsidian the money to buy the IP off Shitesda.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-05-08 21-54-09-60.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-05-08 21-54-09-60.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
lest we forget
>>
>>376210197
don't reminder me

I JUST WANT GOOD RPGS AGAIN. WHAT HAPPENED TO GAMES LIKE ARCANUM AND FALLOUT
>>
File: Cuckland.jpg (426KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckland.jpg
426KB, 1354x1920px
>>376210394
JUST
>>
>>
>>376210484
>>376210498
>>376210565
I've legitimately never been this angry before. My blood is just boiling with fucking rage over this fucking bullshit.
>>
File: no fucking teeth.jpg (27KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
no fucking teeth.jpg
27KB, 900x506px
>>376210480
This makes me madder than it should.

Also pic-related. How the fuck does this not-chainsaw even cut?
>>
File: 1461197089075.gif (2MB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461197089075.gif
2MB, 270x200px
>>376210197
>this is real
Why do they not only have to kill fallout but stuff the corpse with wacky bullshit?
>>
>>376209580
I'm retarded
This is bad because this is like, a prewar exhibit, and that armour is only postwar?
>>376209859
so this is wrong because it's using parts of computers that aren't supposed to exist in fallouts universe, right?
>>
>>376187820

It's a good Borderlands clone, but a pretty awful Fallout in general
>>
>>376209026
Darn, I wish you had told me earlier! I already downloaded the game and all of the DLCs onto a flash drive and gave it to 2 of my buddies as birthday presents.
>>
File: 1493093561576.gif (178KB, 212x327px) Image search: [Google]
1493093561576.gif
178KB, 212x327px
>>376210480
>>376210565
I don't really know anything about guns so explain why this triggers you.

>>376209580
Why do people get so triggered by this image also?
>>
>>376210484
They are still here. I just want to see something new worth playing, but every RPG is "Action Adventure Role playing game".
And what kills me is that I can't play older games because of 64-bit system.
>>
>>376210698
>This is bad because this is like, a prewar exhibit, and that armour is only postwar?
They even fucking say that shit was built by the surviving military post-war in their load screens yet the damn thing can still be found in areas it shouldn't. And when you get to a high-enough level it pretty much starts becoming the most common suit of Power Armor around.
>>
>>376210759
You are why this fucking franchise is dead. Fuck you. Just fuck you. Fuck you so much.
Ugh, fuck you.
>>
>>376210732
>Clone of Shit
Now that just makes it worse.
>>
>>376210807
Ah, I see
As an aside, does anyone have the images of Hines with the super mutant leather straps in his stupid fucking grin?
>>
>>376210774
How to play post-DOS, pre-Win XP games?
>>
>>376210819
>waaaah waaaaah not everybody has the same autistic interests as me
not him but what a temper tantrum throwing child you are
>>
File: 1493702568384.gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493702568384.gif
528KB, 480x270px
>>376210819
>Played & bought/supported 1, 2, & NV
>Dislikes 4 for own reasons

I said explain, I didn't say act like a child because you think someone has different opinions than you.
>>
It's a good game. Not GOTY but good. Only obsicucks disagree.
>>
File: 1440955646556.jpg (61KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
1440955646556.jpg
61KB, 320x304px
>>376210759
>Nintenbro
>Doesn't know shit about Fallout yet comes to thread demanding to be spoonfed
This fucking piece of shit
>>
>>376210819
Calm your shit, Autismo supremo.
>>
>>376210953
Name a single part of the game that's actually well done and polished.
>>
>>376210807
Leveled lists. This shit happens if you're not careful.
>>
>>376210953
>obsicucks
Well obsi is full of cucks and NV fags can eat shit, but this game still is far from good.
>>
>>376210819
>>376210982
>Complains about something
>Doesn't explain the problem to begin with
>Reasonably asks what the problem is
>UGH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Man, some of you people make me ashamed to be a part of the fandom for the Fallout franchise. Just because I like something doesn't require me to be some fucking knowledge hoarding scribe. I'm legitimately curious if some of you fall on the spectrum or not.
>>
>>376211017
You're a faggot

/v/ mods are cucks btw
>>
>>376210759
You want a hot shell in your face?
>>
>>376211074
Leveled lists were a mistake and you can't make decent mods that adds new shit to them, or fixes them, without causing conflicts right off the bat.
>>
Yup! a big disappointment shit just sucked one play though an never touched again
>>
>>376187820
uninstalled after 30 min.
>start the game
>10min later - here's your power armor mister hero XDDD NOW SAVE US LMAO
no thanks.
>>
File: stupid dog.jpg (57KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
stupid dog.jpg
57KB, 537x720px
>>376210759
>I don't really know anything about guns
>>
File: 1493592041710.jpg (201KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493592041710.jpg
201KB, 1200x2000px
>>376211114
Ah, didn't think of that. That makes more sense, pretty shitty design choices now that you point it out.

>>376211178
Yeah, not sure what they were thinking with getting power armor at the very beginning of the game. Makes for odd balancing.
>>
>>376211114
and it ejects a round after inserting one, plus if you have fired 2 and have 3 still in the gun, if you reload he puts in 5
>>
>>376211147
No. As I said, they're fine if you're careful. What I don't understand is why hasn't Bethesda added their own version of the bashed patch to the launcher. It can't be too hard to parse through the active plugins every launch and turn all the changes into it's own plugin.
>>
>>376211187
Not everyone is american, anon. I don't see the problem with the lever-action rifle either.
>>
File: aus.jpg (60KB, 662x393px) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
60KB, 662x393px
>>376211417
>american
wtf did you call me m8?!
>>
>>376211417
I'm American, I just don't care about the ins & outs of guns all that much. So something like that in a video game doesn't really bother me on first glance, I can see why it'd bother gunphiles though now that some non-autists pointed it out. >>376211114
>>376211263
>>
>>376211485
>I'm tha ounly one who can drive that tanka.
>>
File: 1461774597816.png (338KB, 450x577px) Image search: [Google]
1461774597816.png
338KB, 450x577px
>>376210893
>>
File: k.png (198KB, 478x358px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
198KB, 478x358px
>>376211417
>implying /k/ isn't a multicultural board.
>>
>>376211641
>Ivan Chesnokov
>>
File: 1464435179912.png (735KB, 844x633px) Image search: [Google]
1464435179912.png
735KB, 844x633px
>>376211624
>>
File: australia's mortal enemy.gif (583KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
australia's mortal enemy.gif
583KB, 500x280px
>>376211594
>pulling this shit again
Why don't you just bugger off m8?
>>
>>376197934
>see's straight through Todd's lies.
ma nigga
>>
>>376211931
>>376197934
Worst of all is the fact that its empty as fuck water. There's literally nothing in it. At least Skyrim had a few sunken ships and slaughterfish. Fallout 4's waters just had nothing but dead fish and mutated dolphin corpses, and those 1 or 2 whale bones.

>>376211417
>says the american
Nice try mericano, but /vint/ will always be a reminder as to the day when we all found out who the real worst and gayest posters around here are.
>>
File: haah.png (18KB, 324x310px) Image search: [Google]
haah.png
18KB, 324x310px
>>376211865
>>
>>376211104
if you don't see the problem then you're part of the problem. he's not wrong. fuck you
>>
>>376212337
Hate only breeds more hate, to draw more people to your mentality/opinion you need to be persuasive and not aggressive to people that are asking honest questions.

Needlessly aggressive fanboys such as yourself are the reason so many people remain unaware of why the newer Fallouts are steps in the wrong direction along with other AAA titles, what you see as common sense might be seen as completely irrelevant to other people. World doesn't revolve around you and your hobbies/opinions.
>>
>>376205665
I always thought that the railroad shouldn't have destroyed the institute at all, and it was just Desdemona being a stupid cunt.

The way the railroad take over the place is through you hijacking the teleporter and storming the place. There isn't a massive hole in the ground people could just jump down like when the brotherhood storm the place. Nobody on the surface knows where the institute is located, so they could use the place as a new base of operations, instead of some shitty catacombs that's location was compromised.

They would have access to a teleporter to move both synths and agents around. All they'd have to do his destroy the synth production machine, and that's about it. They could have people work in both advanced systems and bioscience and share what they make with the commonwealth to improve relations.

You could apply most of this to the minutemen, except that nigger preston is too much of a retard to agree and nobody will listens to your orders anyway. Desdemona is just a fucking idiot who wants to destroy the place cause of that's what glory would have wanted I guess.
>>
>>376210197
isn't that legendary prefix thing a mod
>>
>>376210

Divinity will be out this year
>>
>>376187820
>never played fallout
>download game
>be at first city
>destroy the monster etc etc.
>go with them back
>no other quest, just go randomly and search for things
>go 5 meters some undead zombie comes and kills me

After that I deinstalled it, I absolutely hate these sandbox games. Only Zelda and Skyrim made fun, while I didn´t play the latter fully because it killed my save file.
>>
>>376212471
He's just a teenage sperglord on an elitist ego trip. Pay him no mind.
>>
>>376213165
>deinstalled

stay on consoles plebeian
>>
>>376187820
Yes. It has literally zero replayability which is unforgivable for a fallout tile.
>>
>>376213320
Sorry anon I don´t have any current gen consoles.

But I would love to play TES6, if it would be actual good and not "dude hyyyypeeee" the game.
>>
>>376213165
You are the cancer that killed this franchise. Die. Die. Die. Die. Leave forever. GO.
>>
File: Wojak crying blood.png (236KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak crying blood.png
236KB, 808x805px
>>376187820
Yes
>>
>>376213590
really care to explain me why?
>>
>>376188331

Not all of the combat, just gunplay. Melee and Unarmed are absolutely shit in comparison to 3 and NV, even when modded, and there are not that many mods for it to begin with.

I will, however, agree with you that world exploration is quite satisfying.

Also, for some reason, F4 presents a possibility to roleplay as IG or Spess Muhrine. Just gonna need that chainsword.
>>
>>376187820
No its actually pretty good
>>
>>376187820
it was best game of 2015 without a doubt

but that doesn't say much about industry as whole if mediocre game can became goty.

w3 was close 2nd but if they would make combat intresting and not dumbed down console trash, it would have better mods and choices would matter (because they don't it's just illusion) it could be better than fo4
>>
>>376213885
>Melee and Unarmed are absolutely shit in comparison to 3 and NV,

being this retarded
>>
>>376214365
Are you the same guy who has been calling people retards for the whole thread? The fist animations are just 2 punches repeated over and over again. You cannot unlock any special melee moves at all and little to no unique unarmed and melee weapons.
>>
The game was nice at the start. I genuinely enjoyed the frozen story line and loved the quest line were you go through Kellogg brain and you meet nick and uncover the truth about synths. Now this is a problem with a lot of Bethesda games is that they have trouble making cities and do a very poor job at it and in fact the only 2 good attempts they made with making a city was the citadel in morrowind and the strip in Vegas(and yes i know new Vegas was not made by Bethesda). Now diamond city was espoused to or what i can tell they attempted and failed to do was a large city were people praised the wall of a baseball stadium and were the high elites lived in the sky boxes while the peasants groveled down below in the streets of shacks. But what we got was a even more failed attempt then the strip in new Vegas. We got megaton 2.0. Now the gunplay was nice but their was nothing unique to each build you made, you felt like a generic hero walking about in a generic world.
>>
>>376195238
this nigga knows his shit.
>>
>>376214365

Really now. Really.
>>
>>376214658
>>376215206
>Are you the same guy who has been calling people retards for the whole thread?
>Really now. Really.

problem fags?
>>
>>376187820
By itself no.

But compared to the rest of the Fallout series its almost as much of a black sheep as Brotherhood of Steel.
>>
>>376187820
It had some great underlying mechanics, but it had serious problems with the story, pacing, enemy density in boston proper, magical weapons for no reason instead of multiple types of ammo, and a bunch of other stuff.
>>
It's decent if you pretend it isn't a Fallout game.
>>
>>376213885
and it's kind of pointless too, with all of these enemies

deathclaws are basically boss battles with grapples now so running up to one means you'll probably get thrown or executed right there, assaultrons stun lock the fuck out of you with their attacks and it's pretty pointless to melee an armored enemy like Mirelurk or Sentry Bots because of the damage reduction on all but the highest level weapons
>>
>>376215116
Now going to speak about in detail how the world was generic. Once you leave you walk down a road into a more tutorial based easy area which again even in the world you feel like your hand is being held. And you walk around this town that looks like it has almost the same art style as news paper. The street is a grey generic street, you can barely tell the difference between the side walk and the streets, no sewer man holes that say Boston on it, the fucking street is covered in sand bags like its a fucking military shooter. This street sets the stone for the rest of the game. A shitty street with washed up blues ans reds with nice guns that feel cool when you shoot them and not just bad un interesting characters but annoying.
"I just saw you go toe-to-toe with a twenty foot tall irradiated lizard. You telling me you can't keep an open mind after that?"-Annoying Nigger
This street, these characters set the tone for the whole game, boring dull,annoying charters and if you thought the legate was a bad boss battle enjoy the "deathclaws"
>>
>>376215238

Not really, i dont give a shit about you or your opinions. Just amazed that people like you exist.
>>
>>376187820
yes, it even had a 2 hour tutorial so i couldn't refund it in time
>>
>>376207815
not now todd, everyone's too emotional.
>>
>>376215641
being this butthurt ;*
>>
>>376187958
3 was my favorite fallout though, anon.
>>
>>376215716
>60 dollars
can't blame him
>>
>>376215750
Just because you played it as a 12 year old doesn't make it a good game.
>>
Fallout 4s gameplay was actually decent, it just lacked content variety.
The game had lots of small issues like a voiced protagonist, a shitty plot and silly things like pipe pistols in locked prewar containers. But the major problem with the game is it just lacks content and what it has lacks variety.

This is the sort of thing that mods can fix and what they are suited for. Problem is the game just never got any decent mods.
>>
FO4 is just a really average game, if it was some no name game it would have sold nothing.
>>
>suddenly, after 350 hours of looting and shooting
>a quest pops up a Perception skill check dialogue box

woa

also btw there are often lots of choices in how to resolve stuff, its just more about your actions. don't get hung up on the dialogue wheel being 4 ways to say "yes" or it not representing your character perfectly. you accept all the quests and then find a way to resolve it that suits you.

first play-through i skipped every other quest and faction because it didn't seem fitting to the Minuteman General, then i realized thats not how this game works.
>>
>Inspirations and sources drawn from to make Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout New Vegas : influential books, films and pen and paper roleplaying games (even a meme french art film)

>Inspirations and sources drawn from to make Fallout 3, Fallout 4 : ???????????
>>
>>376215856
i pirated it day 1, stay mad retard cuck ;*
>>
>>376215982
That's the problem too, is the missing community. There are some good mods like SIM settlement as an example. Or armorsmith mod and such. Even some lore friendly weapons. But for the most part, it is scantily dressed woman mods or just massive tits. I would like to see far more content mods but I think the modding community is either over saturated or dead.
>>
>>376209859
It's the PR guy's fault?
lel, lore autists are simultaneously hilarious and pathetic
>>
The only time I had fun with it was with god mode on
>>
>>376209859
i just realized what the point of that image is

jesus christ that is awful
>>
>>376209859

That'd be more Emil's fault. He's the guy in charge of the stories, Hines is a marketing dude or something.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-09-29 11-32-51-71.jpg (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-09-29 11-32-51-71.jpg
422KB, 1920x1080px
no, it was worse
>>
>>376210345

Outliers of a random loot generation system, or someone fucking around with mods.

The worst part about the loot system is that there aren't many really unique weapons in the game, it's like a Diablo-style loot generator without unique/legendary items. The default weapon modding system is also mainly straight upgrades for a lot of stuff instead of changing ammo types or damage type.
>>
It was ok. The game as the rest of them did not live up to its true potential. The idea of fo is amazing. Post apo games are very few and while the intention is great the result is not. This game in particular runs out of space quickly. World needed to be 3 to 4 times bigger. Role play was bad. Main story was bad not very integrated into the actual game. Weapons OK but could be better. Mods and armor was OK. Building community I did not mind but not good enough. Again role play was shit fo 1 was better in that you could also interact with the bad guys. Here everyone is just trying to kill you. The whole alternate universe advanced society from the 50'same ambience is shit.
>>
The problem with Fallout 4 depends in which of 3 groups you find yourself in.

Group 1 are people who have played all the original titles and find the Bethesda games seem to not have that spark the original games had.
Group 1 people see Fallout 4 as a further fall from grace. Bethesda has turned the Fallout series into a game made more for the mainstream then longtime fans. Ultimately most of this group understand this and were mostly happy with the throwback that was New Vegas and hope that another throwback to the original series comes forth.

Group 2 are people who have never played the originals and if they have see them as older games that haven aged well and/or they just don't like the slow Turned Based Combat.
Group 2 are people who feel Bethesda have done a good job and are making a good game from a series that was traditional a PC only title with ancient mechanics.

Group 3 are the people who just like games like Morrowind / Skyrim / GTA / Fallout 3/4 because they are somewhat story driven and the player has a great deal of freedom (Sic) to do what they want. They don't care about canon, they don't care about throwbacks to older titles. They just want a good free roam title that makes their investment of time and money worth it. People in this group will usually migrate to one of the other two groups.
>>
>>376204524
Wow, haven't seen that before, thanks friendo
>>
File: Bravo Todd.jpg (74KB, 610x687px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo Todd.jpg
74KB, 610x687px
Anyone else remember that Fallout 4 quest that blatantly ripped-off a New Vegas mod, right down to the characters and dialog almost word-for-word?
>>
>>376187820
>Random fallout bait thread that starts out with only five words and nothing else
>Gets 300+ post

For fucks sake.
>>
>>376221416
>"EY YO BRUH WHY AINT MUH WAIFU THREAD TAKIN OFF"
>>
>>376220010
I guess I would fit into group 3 and like fuck I feel they've done a good job.
New Vegas was great. Fallout 4 is flat out trash. Bethesda have done a fucking awful job.
>>
>>376202310
>press 2 buttons
>fuck i'm so tired of this game i'm physically exhausted i don't wanna come home from my hard work that i don't have and have to work again by pressing a few buttons on my controller for a crafting mechanic that's present in nearly video game
>>
>>376221662
Woops, meant group 2.
>>
>>376187820

I was playing it recently with all the DLC. I was having a lot of fun till I hit a gamebreaking bug during the main storyline of the vanilla game.

When the fuck will Bethesda get rid of Gamebryo engine. It's a huge piece of fucking shit.
>>
File: 1394488132360.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1394488132360.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>376221416
>Why are you discussing a video game on MY VIDEO GAME BOARD?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLH-53mEo

It will be good once good weapon replacer+animation mods roll out so it will feel like the "decent open world shooter" claim that it is
>>
If anything, I like how the main quest branches out this time depending on your allegiences. The rest is forgettable.
>>
>>376187875
Nailed it. It's not a good fallout game, and falls in the mediocre-to-bad category when compared to games in general. Some fun can be had with it if you just take it for what it is, but it is flawed.
>>
>>376220010

I fall into group 2, but then transitioned into group 1. FO4 was my entry into the series and I thought it was pretty good.

I tried NV next. Though the combat system was considerably worse, I enjoyed it more overall because the writing gave weight to what the Courier was actually doing in the Mojave. The same goes for the DLCs.

FO4 is a decent game, but it feels like the writing/plot was halted halfway through development. Far Harbor had pretty good writing, so I'm kind of confused why the writing for the other DLCs and main game was so subpar in comparison.
>>
>>376222561
pretty much how it was for me too, except I started with 3, loved it and the experience it offered, played NV and loved it way more, went back to 3 and hated it when I had something to compare it to and realized how fucking awful the writing was, went and played 1+2 and while harder to get into thanks to old, slow gameplay ended up loving them

pirated 4 and hated it for the most part but saw potential for good mods gameplay-wise, but that still haven't happened
>>
>>376187820
Better than 3 worse than New Vegas
>>
>>376188021
>>376188045
>>
if you think of it as less of a fallout game it's pretty fun, the survival mode makes it not casual as fuck for about the first 20 levels
>>
>>376188090
The fact that you even know how reddit shit jokes work.
hang yourself
>>
>>376223305
Survival mode is poorly balanced and tedius to play unmodded. The problem is all the survival overhaul mods are tedious in their own ways.
>>
>>376188346
FO4 has many, many critical flaws, but pipe weapons being everywhere has an excuse.
People have to remember that things were going to shit before the bombs dropped. Your starting suburb was purposefully built to be idyllic against the backdrop of the wars, economic crisis, and riots occurring at the time. It's not accurate to think of the game world as being all peachy and happy right up until the morning the bombs fell.

So people may have stashed cheap makeshift weapons since they were the best they could find at a reasonable cost.
>>
>>376215856

Did not buy it. Yarr'd it this march. I will buy it when its 5 or 10 quid on steam sale.
>>
File: 1483899581055.jpg (181KB, 1328x815px) Image search: [Google]
1483899581055.jpg
181KB, 1328x815px
>mfw everyone forgot about it 2 weeks after release
>>
>>376222561
>>376222843

you can't just up sticks and walk into another group like that. you either played and had affections for the games before 3, or you did not. i'm sure anon put a lot of research into his post and those groups are completely watertight. no one could ever deviate from the model presented.
>>
>>376187820
it made Skyrim look good, ponder that
>>
>>376223380
current survival mode is bad, but survival at launch was absolutely garbage. you died in 2 hits while enemies could absorb a million bullets. they patched it later to be less awful and added the hardcore features from NV, but enemies are still fairly bullet spongy.
>>
Yes. Absolutely. I played 3 and NV 5 times each. Loved those games every playthrough. 4 was awful the first time and I stopped 20 hours into the second playthrough. It's absolute garbage.
>>
>>376215982

>mods will fix it

Mods are there to add custom content, not to fix things that should not even be there in the first place.

>missing community

Well, fucked-up perk tree, over a year delay in construction set release, that in the end is even more fucked up than anything before... yeah, no wonder its missing.
>>
I'd have stuck with New Vegas if it wasn't such a hideous fucking eyesore
>>
>>376223886
Yeah Skyrim has fucking loads of mods yet the game still feels soulless and lacking
>>
>>376187875
Yeah, this. People who straight up say it's bad-bad are just being dishonest. It's plenty fun and a lot of elements are done better like companions. It just lacks any depth.

BTW why do people expect much from Bethesda anyway? I keep seeing people expecting the world from what I see to be a very mediocre studio.
>>
>>376224290
I enjoy it a lot with Requiem, it brings back the overpowered mage builds from Morrowind and then some. Still no levitation though since the game is built to NOT have it
>>
>>376224290

If the innate structure of the game is fucked up, unless one is willing and has capabilities to change them, the game will be crap no matter how much stardust you sprinkle or lodge into it.
>>
>>376187820
People just complain because of the fallout name...which is weird because the fallout name didn't mean anything for two games already when it launched
>>
File: 1450842002964.jpg (30KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
1450842002964.jpg
30KB, 334x372px
>>376187820
>Obsidian will never make a Fallout 4.5

Just kill me now
>>
cant wait to see F4 VR Todd promised on E3
>>
Anyone else find Far Harbor a vast improvement in quality over the base game?
>>
>>376225448
that's always the case with Bethesda made games, when they have a smaller scope they tend to be able to make less shitty stuff. Far Harbor still had a terrible storyline though. Fuck all those stupid synth "dilemmas"
>>
File: 1484252867571.jpg (399KB, 2400x1969px) Image search: [Google]
1484252867571.jpg
399KB, 2400x1969px
>>376225315
>Obsidian
>good
>>
>>376210687
>this is real
It's a mod.
>>
>>376187820
Yeah it's dog shit
>>
>>376225771
KotOR II
Neverwinter Nights 2 and it's DLCs
Alpha Protocol
New Vegas
The Stick of Truth
Pillars of Eternity
>>
>>376210759
>I don't really know anything about guns so explain why this triggers you.
The shell ejects into your face and you load a full round even if you've only shot once.
>>
>>376225856
It's real/vanilla, the only mod in that pic is the option to swap legendary weapon modifications
>>
File: 2569859537_a4968eec6b.jpg (54KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
2569859537_a4968eec6b.jpg
54KB, 500x357px
>>376212337
>>376210819

Of all the things to complain about in Fallout 4, left-handed ejection ports (which are present in every goddamn FPS) and lazy hand-loading animations are the least egregious. And it's spectacularly pathetic to expect everyone else to divine what you're crying about and spewing shit when they don't.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: random encounter.jpg (551KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
random encounter.jpg
551KB, 640x480px
Only Bethesda game i enjoyed was Daggerfall, for all it's faults.

When they bought the creative rights for Fallout, it was like when Disney acquired Marvel and Star Wars.
It's all downhill from here, straight to hell.
>>
>>376215864
>>376204882
>>376188403

Typical /v/ipster faggotry.
>>
>>376221886
>Recorded the "Recording has started" message
Why did Nvidia fuck up Shadowplay so much?
>>
>>376226340
He's playing borderless window and is recording desktop.
At least I believe that's the way it is, I stopped using shadowplay after the forced account bullshit.
>>
>>376216291

On the off-chance you're not trolling, name five quests that have multiple resolutions.
>>
>>376226340
Even tho I hate that they defaulted this, you can actually turn it off in the notifications settings from GeForce Experience.
>>
File: 1494025609316.jpg (102KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1494025609316.jpg
102KB, 600x471px
The biggest mistake IMO is you can only romance Curie after putting her in an android shell despite them setting up robot romance earlier in the game with the Teacher. Yeah I get it's part of her story arc but it just feels like they pussied out halfway through the dev cycle because they thought people wouldn't respond to it well.
>>
>>376191212
>they don't actually do anything if you aren't physically there

Holy fuck, even Minecraft is more technologically advanced than Fallout 4
>>
>>376187820
all Bethesda games are bad
>>
File: 1492190115217.png (23KB, 435x285px) Image search: [Google]
1492190115217.png
23KB, 435x285px
>>376227621
Going back on this I feel like it could have been better handled if you were to romance her first as a robot and then after some time you could transfer her to a synthetic body at her request. It would be a better culmination of her arc and would flow a lot nicer.
>>
>>376206992
I pirated it and I still feel ripped off
>>
>>376187875

Imagine if Far Cry had a Wasteland mod, that's F4
>>
Fallout 4 is one of the best games I've ever played, but you can't judge it on it's merits as an RPG because it's something different. More of it's own unique experience
>>
>>376210698
>so this is wrong because it's using parts of computers that aren't supposed to exist in fallouts universe, right?
>guidance chip
>no IC-s or transistors anywhere, just a bunch of random resistors, capacitors and jumper wires
>>
File: 1422225436525.jpg (50KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1422225436525.jpg
50KB, 722x349px
gameplay wise it's probably the best 3D Fallout Bethesda's ever made

after like nearly 2 decades working on 3D games they're starting to get a feel for a lot of animation, design, and gameplay elements. Shooting feels better than FO3 and NV, traversing the environments feels better, envorinments themselves are more vertical and claustrophobic in places, lending themselves to more varied combat encounters, npc's move fare better in general animation than they ever have, etc.

but the overall design of FO4 is abysmal, it's a front loaded time waster designed to give the player minimal positive feedback for a maximum amount of time

it's actually designed very similarly to doing heroin or crack for the first time, the game front loads the first 60-120 minutes with every single gameplay element in rapid succession. By the 2 hour mark anyone following the first mission line will have picked locks, used a gun bench, used the armor bench, fought off a horde of raiders, been given power armor and a minigun, and killed a deathclaw, and built a settlement. In the opening 1-2 hours of the game you will experience EVERYTHING fallout 4 has to offer.

now 1-2 hours might not sound like a short time on paper, but these are games meant to string you out for over 80 hours on an average playthrough, everything after that opening questline is a junkie trying to chase the dragon

it eliminates any semblance of progression or accomplishment, you are handed your gameplay goals on a platter. The next 78 hours are to be spent walking through gorgeous but inconsequential environments and suffering through a story that's functionally the same as fallout 3's but somehow written even worse
>>
Goty edition when??
>>
>>376202310
replayed NV two times and never bothered with crafting
did I miss out on anything good?
>>
>>376191212
>>376191562
>>376227695

its not true though. settlements will defend themselves completely independently for the entire game if you just stick down a few turrets and have a couple of guards with pipe pistols. all the NPCs are also marked essential and can't be killed.
>>
I played it for 24 hours straight, and had fun, but I can't consider it a good game.
>>
i thought it had the best atmosphere, it was also the fallout to have an art stlye
>walking down the coast
>>
>>376229494
its a shame it's still shit even in comparison to bland ass ubisoft games
>>
>>376230460
I think not defending settlements yourself results in a coin flip saying settlers defended or settlement took damage which is just water pumps or a few crops being damaged and i think farmers fix the crops themselves anyway.
>>
The four factions system feels like Bethesda heard that players liked the different factions in New Vegas and tried to copy it without understanding why they work.

The Minutemen are the default ending, equivalent to Yes Man. Except the joke with Yes Man is that he's programmed to always follow you no matter what, and he's a robot so he just transfers himself to a new body if you kill him. Preston and his friends are just arbitrarily unkillable for no reason. I can shoot Preston in the face 500 times and wipe out every remaining Minutemen settlement and he's still willing to help me. It's just stupid.

I felt like the Brotherhood was easily the best faction for the future of the wasteland. The Institute is full of idiots who are evil just for the sake of being evil, the Minutemen aren't sustainable options (they literally fell apart from corruption a couple of weeks before you leave Vault 111), and the Railroad has no actual plans for leadership and security after defeating the Institute.

Seven years later, there are still threads on /v/ debating the best faction to side with in NV, but a year and a half later nobody does the same for Fallout 4. There's not nearly the depth or the worldbuilding to make it feel like a significant choice.
>>
>>376187820
DLCs could' ve turned it around but they just gave up on it.
>>
>>376187958
3 was better than vegas
>>
>>376231862
The minutemen are more fun when you play as an angry asshole that's annoyed by Preston and destroys every faction. I was surprised Cait loved blowing up the Prydwen so much
>>
>>376232173
Here, son:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
>>
>>376187820
It's a bad fallout game, pretty fun for just an open world sandbox though I suppose.
>>
>>376229256
So you want there to be transistors on the board?
>>
>>376210480
So many games do this. It's just to make the 1st person view models more interesting. Idgaf as long as its a fantasy game.
>>
>>376227621
>Introduce ADA in Automatron
>Can't romance her

FUCKING TODD
>>
>>376234618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAQjBTXEfaA
>>
>>376226626

name 5 that don't.
>>
>>376227621

you can fuck a robobrain in far harbor though
>>
>>376193602

>tfw I did the exact same shit

I finally caught on that the quests were auto generated when I had to save the same bitch from getting kidnapped like 3 times in a row.
>>
>>376224551
I expect a company that invests in the name of my favorite RPG to live up to the standards set by that fucking name. That is it. If poor little Bethesda couldn't honor the name they bought by managing to make something as good as the original bearer of that name then they should have fucked off and left the franchise dead.

They were more than welcome to make a new IP set in an apocalyptic future using Oblivion's engine without taking a massive shit all over Fallout.
>>
>>376187958
That's not saying much though
Thread posts: 413
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.