[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tekken 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: tekken_7_fr_hwoarang.png (572KB, 603x640px) Image search: [Google]
tekken_7_fr_hwoarang.png
572KB, 603x640px
JUST
>>
frame laser scrapper
>>
>>376182021
>not frame sky rocket
>>
>>376181189
It's like that friend who finally sobered up and got a job and stopped dyeing his hair. Good on ya, Hwoarang..
>>
By the way, I had been meaning to ask on the previous Tekken thread before it archived, but does it have some kind of Street Fighter-style EX system nowadays? I saw one video that had Paul glowing blue and using his Deathfist. It came out fast enough to snuff out a jab and did half the enemy's health in one shot.
>>
>>376182692
what do you mean by Street Fighter EX. Paul glowing Blue is a part of the new rage system. When you have about 20% health left, you're character enters rage mode like past Tekken games since 5 IIRC. But now when you're in rage, you have an option to do a Rage Art (a cinematic super move that trigger when you land the hit) or a Rage Drive (a amplified move from a character that has different properties, helpful to start, or continue a combo/juggle) which is why Paul was glowing Blue, he did a Rage Drive
>>
jfsr is pretty neat but I never bothered to learn hwoarang
will probably take a stab at him once t7 drops
>>
File: med_1467782536_image.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
med_1467782536_image.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>376181189
>tfw I'm just buying random shit just to stall time for Tekken 7
>>
>>376181189
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, MIGHT.
>>
>>376182692
T7 has Power Crushes, Rage Arts and Rage Drives but they're not like ex moves

also akuma (and soon Eliza) who have actual ex moves
>>
I'm trying to teach my friend tekken but he keeps getting overwhelmed by the move lists any tips to help him?
>>
>>376184817
you're not supposed to know all of the 200 moves of a character to get good, you gotta use combos and see what moves are optimal in certain situations
>>
>>376184398
t.xXxsUbZeR0KiLlEr2K4xXx
>>
>>376184337
it's getting pretty bad
>>
File: elsolarpadre.jpg (282KB, 1046x1108px) Image search: [Google]
elsolarpadre.jpg
282KB, 1046x1108px
>>376181189
what the hell happened there?

at least my guy king is looking good
>>
>>376184817
give him a 10f punish, a launcher, some combo filler
using those properly is much more important than knowing every last move especially when a bunch of them are dumb
>>
T7 Hwoarang is the only time he's looked good outside of T4.

His 5/6 design was garbage. Now he looks like a man, albeit an anime one.
>>
>>376184398
>Mortal Kombat
>technical

Good bait otherwise. 7/10
>>
File: Family Tradition.jpg (179KB, 736x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Family Tradition.jpg
179KB, 736x1114px
>>376185375
>>376184912
This, I tore up Tekken 6 and TTT2 online play by looking up a character's 10 or so best moves and just making adjustments from there. Not sure if Tekken Zaibatsu is still popping these days, fags from every FGC site have been hording in discords for a while now.
>>
File: 1493747040293.webm (992KB, 289x666px) Image search: [Google]
1493747040293.webm
992KB, 289x666px
>>376181189
i'm buying it just for the eventual lewd mods
>>
>>376187259
Eliza's boobs confuse. I watched some gameplay video of her and when she used her suck move her tits didn't get bigger. Then there are some parts of her trailer where they're like noticeably bigger than in other parts.
>>
>Playing casual button mashing shit like tekken
>Ever
lol
>>
>>376187525
>I watched some gameplay video of her and when she used her suck move her tits didn't get bigger.
Thats because they never worked like that, you fucking retard.
>>
>>376187908
So you can confirm that it's still costume based?
>>
>>376188143
I heard some fag on /v/ say it wasn't costume based this time around.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.