[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 FUCKING DAYS Strafe hype thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: strafe-screen-05-us-03dec16.jpg (455KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
strafe-screen-05-us-03dec16.jpg
455KB, 1920x1080px
2 FUCKING DAYS

Strafe hype thread.
>>
>>376179528
does this game have bunny hopping or strafe jumping
>>
More excited for gibhard tbqh

That's more the style of the FPS of my youth
>>
>>376180207
Yes.
>>
>>376181903
yes to which one
is it quakeworld physics, vq3, or cpm
>>
File: 1469437840706.jpg (38KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
1469437840706.jpg
38KB, 460x215px
Surely this "lol remember when shooters took skill xD" nostalgia bait will survive

http://steamcharts.com/app/324810
>>
>>376181992
More like Quake
>>
>>376179528
Wait what? What happened?
>>
Honestly it doesn't look cool at all, it looks like a single player killing floor with randomly generated maps.
whats the point if you gonna encounter the same trash in every possible map?

christ i hope you fags don't fall for this.
>>
>>376184030
I'd like to compare the experience of a shmup. Shmups are fucking barebones. This game will feature speed zone and dailies and one arena mode.

This will test every 90's shooter skills to the limit and I think that'll be fun to do. If you're not into high scores and shit you won't find this fun. At all.
>>
>>376181567
>PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLDS
you "nostalgia" fags really should at least play the games you pretend to enjoy because i bet you wouldn't if gibhard is really what you think is good
>>
>>376179528
instead of a shit game you could have just made some quake 2 maps
>>
>>376184261
>>
>>376179528
I hate how the enemies react they just kind of slump over and get in the way
>>376180207
no
>>
>>376184662
>you "nostalgia" fags really should at least play the games you pretend to enjoy
KEK.

This.

They're pretentious hipsters who just whine and complain about every little thing because they're "real gamers!" xD
>>
>>376184261
>Shmups are fucking barebones.
Only the bad ones.
>>
>>376186062
>Handmade levels
>Various enemies on screen
>Leaderboards

I mean that's it. But it doesn't make it a bad game.
>>
>>376179528
Strafe is to Quake what Wrack was to Doom, more or less. To be fair it looks a little better.
>>
>>376186148
There's a fine art to putting those enemies on the screen. Doing it randomly is terribly boring.
>>
Doesn't this have acid blood or something? I just want to kill shit, not worry about taking damage from a dead enemy.
>>
>>376186513
>There's a fine art to putting those enemies on the screen. Doing it randomly is terribly boring.

I'm not here to circlejerk about handcrafted levels. I don't give a fuck how pretty it looks. "M-muh handmade levels!" I'm not looking for an artsy pretty level here.

I like procedural generated levels because it gives it an extra challenge and you won't be able to memorize a level layout like handmade levels.

If you want to be an autist and replay the same level again so you can git gud than so be it, it's easy as shit to do.

Try adapting to a procedural generated level and see how well that goes for you. Sorry, I'm not a Contrarian faggot like you. I prefer procedural levels because it keeps a high replay value.
>>
The people who keep making these threads are just shills, right? It's being promoted to autistic proportions.
>>
>>376186974
God forbid there's fans for a video game!
>>
File: 1492923263545m.jpg (111KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1492923263545m.jpg
111KB, 1024x1022px
>>376187051
But it seems like every day the same thread pops up. Something feels off to me
>>
procedurally generated fail game:
a game that takes attributes of failure common to indie games and deterministically combines them to create a game that will fail in the marketplace
>>
>>376179528

I've played it, it sucks.
>>
>>376187240
I'm not even the Dev or shill.

I am the same person posting this thread everyday.

I love how gullible you guys are.

Most of you fucks actually think real shills, which isn't even the case here.

You're all retarded.

And I am genuinely excited for the game.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.