[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>376178414
cause there's no legislation or Valve policy that prevents it
>>
>>376178414
What? Millions of people play LoL for thousands of hours and yet it's utter trash.
>>
File: aBVdiDB.png (33KB, 582x194px) Image search: [Google]
aBVdiDB.png
33KB, 582x194px
>>
>>376178414
Who should I trust? The person who has played the game for 400+ hours or the /v/tard who played it for 1 hour and refunded it?
>>
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 1493504682080.jpg (6KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1493504682080.jpg
6KB, 200x211px
>>376178515
Why did you play it for 400 hours then?

>>376178552
Compare 5% approval to 64% approval
>>
File: 1493203094760.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1493203094760.png
28KB, 186x208px
>Play a game for an hour, call it shit
>LOL it gets good at the 40 hour mark, stfu
>Play a game for hundreds of hours so you know what you're talking about
>LOL how could you play it and still hate it? stfu
>>
>>376178414
What game?
>>
>>376178414
Because it was good before and then the devs fucked something up and made it bad.

Did you graduate high school?
>>
>>376178414
Stop making threads about this shit you fucking autist. Why are you reading steam reviews?
>>
>>376178603
what the fuck are you babbling about? do you weirdos even read your posts before sending it?
>>
>>376178414
>You played a lot so you automatically liked it

I got 138 hours on Empire Total War because I hoped so much that the bugfixing patches, the mods, or the dlcs, would fix it

Turns out the patches fixed a fifth of the bugs and added no interesting other content or changes, the mods were extremely limited (it took months until people came up with tools to easily change the troops' stats - In Rome Total War, you could open files with a notepad and even a child could understand how to change them)
.. And the DLCs were pure money-grabbing shit.

I played 138 hours of it because I hoped it'd get better or that playing the game differently would save it.
And yet everyone knows Empire Total War was a massive blunder and turned out to just be a 60€ paid alpha test (for Napoleon:TW) so that players could experiment with the new engine

I got 92 hours in Civ5 because I hoped the DLCs would fix it, turns out fully DLCd Civ5 is worse than fully modded Civ4, so I went back to 4

And as >>376178494 said
I have, according to a third party site, over 5000 hours in LoL (I thought it'd be more) on my main account. I have 9 other accounts that I leveled to 30 myself and played ranked on. I have eloboosted people for money.
With all this combined I must easily have 10k hours spent in LoL.

And yet you'll never, EVER see me defending LoL. It's garbage. It's an excellent time sink, I have a lot of time to waste, but it's GARBAGE. It's cool to be played with friends on voicechat if nobody is a thin-skinned kid and is ok with losing a few games. But it's still garbage.
>>
>>376178992
>Goes straight to ad hominem instead of addressing the point that you disregard reviewers who have played a small sample of the game, giving their first impressions and those who've played a lot of the game, giving their thoroughly backed up review.

Nice job idiot
>>
>>376179004
>tfw early days of LoL where we'd 3-queue and harass both the enemy and our teammates with stupid shit in chat
>never even a warning or something
>if I pulled half the shit I did back then now I'd be banned six days from Sunday

Why did online games have to go and pussy out?
>>
payday 2 was good until the goat simulator dlc
i clocked in hundreds of hours till that point
>>
File: 1490463169373.jpg (16KB, 428x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490463169373.jpg
16KB, 428x364px
>>376178552
>Catholic-chan avatar
Anon...
>>
>>376179461
I think LoL is what started the trend but I haven't really kept in check with how the "behavior punishments" was going in other games
Before LoL I was playing WoW on private servers where you could pretty much say whatever you wanted, never seen anybody getting banned except for cheating
Before WoW I played TF2 and L4D2, you'd get the occasional slav insulting you in voicechat, nobody would give a shit.

But now, oh boy. I got called "toxic" because I said a teammate wasn't "understanding basic English" (Long story short, I said "This dragon would have been free, if [...]" and the other guy repeated "IT WASNT FREE BECAUSE [...] YOU'RE STUPID"

The funny thing is that people who get upset about "toxicity" are so triggered that they usually end up saying the No-No words, which means they get banned :^)
>>
File: fucking_dan.jpg (54KB, 613x340px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_dan.jpg
54KB, 613x340px
>>376178414
Yeah, it happens. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.