[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo's E3 2017 Direct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: reg.jpg (161KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
reg.jpg
161KB, 1080x720px
>Hello and welcome to Nintendo's E3 2017 Direct.
>Today we will share with you some compelling titles from Nintendo and our partners which we hope you'll agree, makes the Switch a compelling choice for a home console.
>First up, we have the new Star Fox Warriors! With special content unlocked by the new Star Fox Warriors Amiibo!
>Next, we have some Splatoon 2 DLC, new blaster gun. Also, Mario Vans(TM) in game sneakers! Unlocked with the new red Squid Amiibo!
>And finally, here's a new trailer for Mario Odyssey! Special in game Metroid t-shirt for Mario unlocked with the new Mario Odyssey Amiibo!
>Thanks for watching, we hope you will agree the Switch has the strongest line up of content it's ever had!
>Join us at the Nintendo Treehouse where our team is ready to show you how our new Amiibos will work in the new Star Fox Warriors game coming this Fall!
>>
epic.
>>
well meme'd OP
>>
Worst part is it'll probably be about this exciting.
>>
>>376178210
Came here to call you a faggot, OP-- because you are-- but you pretty much nailed what we've come to expect with Nintendo lately-- a smile, a cheerful attitude, and fuck all.
>>
>>376178210
>I POSTED IT AGAIN

could you kill yourself already? no one would miss you
>>
>>376178714
why does it anger you? every time nintendo does precisely this, you say its the best presentation at e3.
>>
>>376178512
>>376178661
they could announce a big new mainline metroid title and you faggots would still downplay it because it's hip to shitpost about nintendo.
>>
>>376178772
hardly, last time they had an E3 as lame as OP describes (E3 2015) people called it out for how awful it was.
>>
>>376178778

If they announce a new Metroid it'll just be more Prime shit. They think no one wants a 2D Metroid anymore because that'd be "dated."
>>
Come to think of it, didn't Laura Kate Dale claim that Koei pitched a Star Fox Warriors game?
>>
>>376178778
If there was a solid looking Metroid in the line up-- not even spectacular, just solid-- people would scream about it on the rooftops. But anything other than a desperately desired title like Metroid or F-Zero or Mother would indeed be considered a disappointment if that was ALL there was.
>>
>>376178923
What? There isn't even enough characters in Star Fox for a warriors game.

...Unless this is, like, a Dynasty warriors but with dog fighting.
>>
>>376178860
thanks for proving my point
>>
>>376178860
>Prime is shit now
How far we've fallen
>>
File: IMG_0101.png (365KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.png
365KB, 750x1334px
>>376178972
It's fake, but whatever.
>>
>>376178850
they've literally done exactly this for like 4 years in a row since they stopped making big games for the wiiu. last year with zelda was the only time they showed a big game people actually wanted but it was literally the only thing they showed.
>>
>>376178926
I doubt it, there would be at least 3 shitpost threads to every 1 hype thread about it, with people nitpicking every last detail of what was shown off just to find problems that aren't there, since that's what /v/ is all about.
>>
>>376178772
It angers me because this is literally a word for word repost. It's pure spam. There are so many fucking reposts on /v/ it's mind boggling. This board needs an /r9k/ filter just for OPs, or something, anything to stop all this garbage.
>>
>>376178210
>_____ Warriors by Nintendo! Lol these are the only games they make now!!!

When did this meme start? They've made one, it was good and did well, and they're making another one. How does this define the company now?
>>
>>376178778
>hip

How fucking old are you? Only literal grandparents use this word
>>
>>376179116
Anon, this is what happens after customers get burned: the enormous drought period at the end of the Wii U's last two years have had people starving so badly for new Nintendo games and gotten so few that they can't help but have ankle high expectations.
>>
>>376178778
>you faggots would still downplay it because it's hip to shitpost about nintendo

No, we'd downplay it because the last time they tried to make one of those we got fucking Other M.
>>
>>376179107
>they've literally done exactly this for like 4 years in a row since they stopped making big games for the wiiu
No, 2013 was decent and 2014 was superb (reminder 2014 had Smash, Splatoon, Woolly World, Mario Maker, XCX, Bayo 2, etc. announced). As I mentioned earlier, 2015 was the only awful recent year.
>zelda was the only time they showed a big game people actually wanted but it was literally the only thing they showed.
It "literally" wasn't, Pokemon was also shown off that year. Still, it made sense to focus primarily on Zelda since the game itself is huge (both commercially and in terms of gameplay length); as skeptical as people were when it was confirmed the conference would be focused on Zelda, it paid off in the long run and was widely-regarded as the best E3 showing last year.
>>
>star fox
>new gameplay style
>new story
>new anything that isn't just a complete rehash of the first game again
lol, do you even know star fox?
enjoy star fox: re:zero, focusing on the origins of the team and their fight against andross (for the fourth or fifth time)
>>
>>376179384
That doesn't make any fucking sense, if people were genuinely as starved as you claimed they'd be hype for fucking anything to release, rather than shitposting over everything as they do. The reality is there's just a lot of shitposters since nintendo are an easy target.
>>376179398
They know how shit Other M was, though.
>>
>>376179575
If they knew how shit it was they'd give an apology and a promise to have it retconned.
>>
>>376178972
off the top of my head I can think of over a dozen, and considering I haven't actually played anything that came after Dinosaur Planet there's probably another ten I've never even heard of
>Fox
>Slippy
>Hare
>Falco
>McCloud Sr
>General Pepper
>Andross
>Wolf
>Pyg
>Andrew
>Leon
>Katt
>Bill Grey
>Yaru
>Caimen
>that robot that flies the Great Fox
>Krystal
>General Scales
>Tricky
>>
>>376179647
companies don't apologise for bad products, that's bad business. Instead, a better practice is to act like it didn't happen and start again.
>>
>>376179672
Yeah, and look at the weapons list:
Blasters
A Staff
... That's it. There's a reason Dynasty warriors doesn't move very far into the age of gunpowder.
>>
>>376179672
>Fay
>Miyu
>Grippy
>Apparoid Queen
>Panthera
>>
>>376179897
>There's a reason Dynasty warriors doesn't move very far into the age of gunpowder.
Gundam Musou says hi
>>
>>376178860
i want both the 2d and "prime shit"
not that fucking other m shit
also neck yourself and your doggu and cat
>>
>>376179672
All the genderswaps and the younger oikonny from command
>>
>>376178778
Who are you trying to fool? Anyone who tries to revitalize the Metroid franchise downplays themselves.
>>
>>376180018
And what is gundam? A bunch of humanoid ships that fight with laser swords and occasionally some blaster fire thrown in. Starfox has 0 melee in its history aside from the staff.
>>
>>376179091
>in the vain
l m a o
>>
>>376180243
let me remind you that hyrule warriors made playable fighters out of such static non-characters as agitha, marin, and the human form of the boat
>>
>>376178860

2D Metroid is dated.
>>
>>376178314
fpbp
>>
>>376178860
it is dated
>>
>>376180574
Yes, if someone is driven enough to do it, they'll find away.

My point is, why the fuck would they choose Starfox of all things to make into a Dynasty Warriors, other than as an apology for how shitty Zero turned out without actually putting in the effort to make a main game entry?
>>
Hello?
>>
>>376181051
>nintendo
>apologize
they literally sell old shit at full price, even old flash games in retail boxes, and idiots still buy it. at this point theyre convinced theyre gods gift to the world for being able to pull off something so insane.
>>
>>376181320

Is this thing on?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is coming next summer, but you can buy the season pass now and recieve Xenoblade Chronicles X for Nintendo Switch as a bonus.
>>
>>376182037
Well why else would they even bother? It's pretty clear Miyamoto had no passion whatsoever in making Zero-- he clearly doesn't make Star Fox games anymore because he actually wants to.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.