[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEPTUNIA THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: neptunia.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neptunia.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
i want to get into this series, which one should i get first?
>Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3)
or
>Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (PSV)

is rebirth just a port for the vita? i just want a reason to pick up my vita?
>>
>>376174789

Rebirth is a remake using the engine from the third game.

Albeit a remake with a different story.
>>
I never played the originals on PS3 but everyone says that they were pretty bad and the Rebirth games fix them essentially. Also you can get them on PC, I don't think they're very demanding games to run.
>>
Get the superior steam versions of the games in release order. Starting with Rebirth:1. Now that sony is irrelevant on the weeb scene it would be a huge mistake to give them money or support these jews at all.
>>
Daily reminder that Vert is best girl and my wife.
>>
File: sony feels.png (240KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
sony feels.png
240KB, 800x1011px
>>376175084 >>376174942

>tfw dont gave gaymen PC
>tfw feel for the "think different" meme

i plan to build one in the future

>>376174924

okay i guess ill get the vita version. my poor vita is collecting dust because it has no games so i have to resort to weeb shit
>>
>>376175561
>not having a mac and pc
someone voted for shillary, huh?
>>
>>376175636
if i did i wouldnt be on 4chan.
i got my IMAC 4yrs ago and she still runs like if it was just out of the box.
>>
>>376175561

The rebirth games aren't too intensive and might be able to run on your toaster.

Though you'll probably need to patch Rebirth 2 and 3 and run in compatibility modes.
>>
File: 2016-12-04-013043.jpg (151KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-04-013043.jpg
151KB, 960x544px
Hack your Vita and pirate them, handhelds are superior
>>
>>376176743
i cant because of the firmware number
>>
Vita has easy piracy now
>>
>>376174789
Avoid the originals at all costs, if you are interested in the story watch it on YouTube or something
>>
Noire has no friends
>>
Did you get her game?
>>
File: 4363476.jpg (158KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
4363476.jpg
158KB, 850x1202px
>implying this won't be a DLC costume.
>>
>>376179204
no

still slogging my way through SeHa
>>
>>376174789
DO NOT PLAY HDN.
Many would say avoid HDN mk2 as well and I can see why, but I enjoyed that one.
From HDN Victory onward all is safe aside from the spinoffs.
The re;Birth series are remakes of the original trilogy in the style of the third game. So 1 and 2 have some big differences, re;Birth 3 is basically the same as HDN:Victory with few extra additions and only small differences.
>>
>>376179348

Here's a guide for when you get it anon
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-hB1otUMH6pMlk0TVc0UTBFems/edit
>>
>>376180435
thanks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.