[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find me a more based game you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 567997544t.jpg (853KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
567997544t.jpg
853KB, 2560x1440px
find me a more based game

you can't
>>
I can't.
>>
>>376171118
Looks boring af to be honest ;/
>>
>>376171118
but why is it 20.00 in NA? why is it not 19.99 like literally any other product would be at that price? it always bothered me
>>
>>376172363
It doesn't take long to get really fucking dull.
>>
>>376172408
the $19.99 is more attractive than $20.00
>>
>>376171118

only if you do bob's mods + archangels and then add better ai mod along with pitch black.
>>
>>376172408
I love that. The whole "Under $20!" $19.99 bullshit has annoyed me since the day I was handed money.
>>
>>376171118
factorio>prison architect>rimworld
my summer car>KSP>rouge system(until it updates)
>>
>>376172363
>>376172460
You have an objectively wrong opinion samefag
>>
>>376172598
why would you use infinite ores which destroys the reason to use trains which is like the most based part of the game
>>
>>376172597
it's an entire penny saved. greedy devs must be stopped
>>376172702
everyone hates it, but it just comes off weird when your game is the only thing in the entirety of the United States that is priced like that
>>
>>376172878
angel adds infinite ores?

I've only played bobs and god was it tedious as fuck. I played for like 15 hours and didn't even get to the green science stage.
>>
>>376172778
pretty good taste anon.
>>
>>376172878

because there is nothing all that interesting about trains, they are just faster conveyor belts that need much more setup, while having those infinite ores (not too many of them) lets you be able to crank up the bitters that otherwise would be impossible to deal with using those mods
>>
>>376172980

it adds some patches of ore that work like oil patches, they have a % Yield and only have a chance of appearing in resource locations, its usually not enough to maintain your production so you still have to search for more ores
>>
>>376173141
I'm not opposed to that but I think that I don't have the autism for those kinds of factorio mods.
>>
>>376173221

its probably not for you then, it adds a lot of stuff, progressing is really slow since everything takes like a dozen more things to make while you are trying not to get raped by the constant behemoths trying to eat your factories
>>
>>376173050
the challenge from trains comes from the same thing that comes from openTTD, jamming as many train lines onto a single track as possible with wacky junctions and signals fucking everywhere

sure, you could just lay track for each train for a small investment
but thats not fun
>>
File: Mess.jpg (820KB, 1662x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Mess.jpg
820KB, 1662x1158px
>>376173221

You end up with messes like this with those mods (this is a trial and error first time of all those mods)
>>
I was thinking about this game earlier today. I had me an edgy opinion.

Breath of the Wild isn't a great game.

It's just like Factorio. Not great, but addictive as shit. There's always that one more thing you want to do. It's hard to put down. But neither game is amazingly fun. I've never had excessive FUN from either game.
>>
>>376172363
You are correct and I love it for that reason.
Anyone who is disagreeing with you is just a sperg who hasn't showered in 2 weeks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.