[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so fucking rude?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

Why is he so fucking rude?
>>
Kamiya doesnt wanna read this autistic shit. People need to stop tagging him in stuff for no reason.
>>
>>376170143
That guy is naive and also retarded so it would be really annoying if I were Kamiya. I'd probably call him a dumb nerd and block him too.
>>
>>376170143
He literally told everybody 100000000000 times not to tag him in their gay conversations/tweets.
>>
Kamiya has gone on record that he really doesn't care about twitter.
>>
>>376170143
because he gets mistaken for kojima
>>
>>376170214
wouldn't he save a lot of time just not replying to said autistic shit? doesn't that make him a bit autistic?
>>
He's jealous of people with hair
>>
>>376170410
Is that why he made that Bayonetta's gimmick?
>>
File: shidamya.jpg (67KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shidamya.jpg
67KB, 500x281px
he's my favorite persona 5 character
>>
he's the Chinese Phil Fish.
>>
Just another typical japanese autist slavebot that can't be polite when dealing with people who don't fit in with his rigid routine life
>>
>>376170214
How about not using twitter if tweets make you so MAD?
>>
>>376170502
I still remember when manlet tears was trying to force that meme, he pissed off when everybody realized it was him and bullied him again for being so short.
>>
>>376170143
I remember the old days of 4chan where people who complained about rudeness were instantly laughed for their pussiness

Now we have sissy tumblrites coming in here
>>
>>376170394
>alot of time
How hard do you think operating a computer is?
>>
>>376170143
Ask your mom.
>>
>>376170502
Here is the thing about /v/
We like cunts. Banter is fucking fun, and assholes are hilarious.
We hate bad video games.
Phil Fish is an asshole, but the difference is that he isnt funny, and he made a really shitty game.
Kamiya is funny, and made several good games. Therefore his cuntishness is overlooked.

A good example is Edmund. He was phil fish tier except for the fact that he made several good games (and ruined some), and he really chilled out on the cuntishness in recent years. So i consider him the true neutral.
>>
File: 1475598328437.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1475598328437.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>376170214
>Phil Fish acts like a complete dickwad
>Not ok
>Kamiya acts like a complete dickwad
>"I-It's ok if the Japanese do it."
>>
>>376170143
He's on the spectrum and so are all his followers. If you wanna know more about how autist to autist interactions turn out in the end, keep reading /v/,
>>
>>376170990
This is such a normie thing to say, "LMAO DUDE ASSHOLES ARE FUNNY BRUH HAHA."
>>
>>376171093
I guess not everyone can pull it off
>>
>he isn't blocked by kamiya yet
are you even a true kamiya fan?
>>
>>376171184
>implying they arent.

How fucking sensitive are you?
>>
>>376170673
>stupid SJW sissy cuck tumblr buzz word buzz word SJW donald Trump buzz word
xD
>>
>>376171093
main difference is kamiya makes good games, phil made 1 mediocre game and it was an indie platformer

not to mention phil is the reason why polygon exists
>>
>>376171184
>normie
Leave.
>>
>>376170143
>"don't tag me in your shitty conversation"

Is there anyway to speak to a person on Twitter without tagging them (sans personal messages)? Is this his way of just flat out saying "don't talk to me?"
>>
He's bald. Not even joking, bald faggots are easily stressed/triggered.
>>
>>376171093
kamiya is hilarious though
phil is a fag
>>
>>376171549
I think you could just say "kamiya" instead of whatever his @twitter username is so he wouldn't be notified but idk
>>
>>376170143

I need to print this and put it on my wall.
>>
>>376171320
That gook Jap is a fucking loser. Including that white fucking trash Phil Fish who's just as autistic. Both are fuckbois and complete fucking losers.

Anyone riding that Jap dick is a humongous faggot.
>>
Both of them are huge assholes but the difference is one is an insufferable asshole while the other is just an asshole.

He's a bit retarded when he goes out of his way to block people. Much easier to avoid one-time shitheads and just block the persistent shitheads.
>>
>>376170143
It's become part of his brand now, I wouldn't be surprised if at this point he exaggerates it for keks
>>
>>376171184
>calling someone out to be a normie
>on /v/

If you still dont understand, everyone on /v/ is a normie.
>>
>>376170673
>M-muh safe space argument!

Fuck off, I'm tired of hearing this garbage. If someone is offended about something slightly you faggots jump onto that safe space argument.
>>
>>376171780
Ok I see what he means

Kamiya was pissed at this kid for tagging him, despite not even speaking directly to him. He's being notified about a conversation that he wasn't even formally invited to join.
>>
>>376170275
>spends all day on something he doesn't care about
>>
>>376172117
>Kamiya was pissed at this kid for tagging him, despite not even speaking directly to him. He's being notified about a conversation that he wasn't even formally invited to join.

No, Kamiya doesn't care if he's tagged on Twitter as long as it's something he's never heard of before. Like, if you ask him what his favorite color is and he's been asked that before he'll block you. Or requesting for game sequel

He doesn't mind compliments usually.
>>
>>376171093
"Hi Kamiya, I like your game"
Kamiya: ":)"
"Kamiya which gurl is best girl? lol"
Kamiya: "Blocked."
Kamiya: "Don't tag me in stupid shit."

"Phil I like your game."
Phil: "SUCK MY DICK"
Phil:" EVERYONE CAN SUCK MY DICK"
Phil: "SUCK MY COCK"
"Phil nobody is.."
Phil:" MY dick, SUCK IT"

there is a difference.
>>
>>376170493
I immediately thought of this when he was revealed
>>
You can ask him to unblock you if you apologize.
>>
>>376171093
Kamiya makes games instead of going REEEEEEEE all day while not making games anymore.
>>
>>376171093
>Kamiya makes cool games and doesnt act pretentious about what they are
>phil fish literally tells people to suck his dick, denies the direct japanese influence in his games and says japanese games suck, and is all around a complete cunt
i-its okay when they make good games, dummy
>>
>>376171184
>cant handle the bants
kek
>>
>>376171184
>normie
Pretty sure that's the Facebook term for normalfag. You've ousted yourself.
>>
>>376172625
>>376172563

I don't give a flying fuck if he has good games. That Gook Jap faggot can suck my fucking dick for acting like a complete fucking loser. Look at his fucked up teeth that guy looks like a faggy old man who can't function in society and uses Twitter as his way of his sexual frustrations. He's a complete Jap perv too like the rest of them.

Kamiya and Phil fucking suck. I don't give a fuck how good your game is they're both losers.
>>
>manlet
>ugly
>micropenis
>makes shit games that don't sell
>his last shit game got canned before it even had a chance to bomb on the market
>might be taking steroids in a futile attempt to look like a man which would further explain the retarded outbursts
he has some pretty good reasons to act like a complete douchebag don't be too harsh
>>
>>376172219
>4chan
>>
>>376170275
>doesn't really care about twitter
>cares a lot about who tags him on twitter
must be the japanese way of feigning disinterest
>>
How can anyone like Kamiya? You do anything he doesn't like "LOL BLOCKED" he's a coward who can't take criticism, or handle people doing things he doesn't like.
>>
NIPPED, and /v/ are lovin it
>>
>>376170143
He has a rule. DON'T TAG ME IN YOUR CONVERSATIONS. He blocks everyone that tags him.
>>
>>376172942
This.

He's just like Phil Fish. That stupid superhero game sold like shit and holds zero innovation. "M-muh edgy half-demon white-haired pizza-loving faggot! haha! look at me meme! I'm so epic! xD 420noscope.jpg!!!111"
>>
>>376172818
No he actually makes games, what games has Phil been shitting out lately? Anything since he baby bitched out of Fez 2?
>>
>>376172818
>>376171786
Damn son, you are actually sperging out.
You need to relax meng.
>>
>>376173071
Too be fair, Kamiya did make one really good game. RE2.
>>
why are you so gay?
>>
He is genuinely the Japanese Phil Fish.
Makes okay games, acts like a fucking lunatic on social media.
>>
>>376172818
BLOCKED
>>
>>376170143
>You will never see Kamiya's block list
>>
>>376173219
>Tells people to fuck off is acting like a Lunatic.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (295KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
295KB, 853x1280px
Hes a fs ist when it comes from artistic inspiration.
Must come from within.
Not stupid social status.
Dude was trying to be a brown noser.

Or kamiya was employing zen buhddist techniqu of ensuring his "pupil" will p ju t forth maximum effort by placing the hardest obsticle in his place.
>>
Shit conman
>>
>>376172828
How do Asian women not kill themselves when """tall""" in Japan is like 5'5" for men? And a 5 inch dick is considered a "pussy wrecker"
>>
>being this triggered by bantz on twitter
sure are some gigantic fags in this thread
be honest, is it because of the anime avatar?
>>
>>376172942
He already told you 100000000000 times what he doesn't like being tweeted about, it's your fault for not understanding the rules
>>
>>376170275
As did Spoony, and look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM!
>>
File: kamiya.jpg (35KB, 612x343px) Image search: [Google]
kamiya.jpg
35KB, 612x343px
>>376170493
>>
>>376172294
Phil's explosive dick choking related outrages were always in response to people mocking him, he never talked shit in response to compliments
>>
>>376171093

In all forms of entertainment, the social contract is that if you make good enough art, you can do whatever you want. People will always forgive you until you stop creating good art.

Kamiya is keeping that contract. Phil Fish broke it. Cosby broke it. MJ broke it in the 90s.
>>
>>376173416
Can you stop posting from your goddamn phone, your typing errors piss me off
>>
>>376175278
Narp
>>
>>376174249
I don't have a twitter. Even if I did, he doesn't get to make the rules. Twitter's staff does.
>>
>>376171682
>bald faggots are easily stressed/triggered
Why? genuinely curious
>>
>>376177154
Losing your hair makes you very self conscious, and in some people this develops into an over sensitivity to all things.
>>
>>376171682
>projecting
>>376172104
If somebody finds someone's obnoxious behavior slightly annoying they jump on the safe space argument- ironically the ones using it are more triggered than anyone else involved.
>>
>>376177510
>very self conscious
I still don't understand. nigga looks fine
>>
>>376172818
>>376171786
You sound like a fucking loser anon lmao
>>
>>376171093
FUCK YOU YOU FORCED MEME FAGGOT! I'M GOING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!
>>
Why is everyone in this thread so assblasted over nothing? I'm not sure who this Japanese guy is, but that's pretty fucking hilarious
>>
>>376173219
FUCK YOU CASUAL!
>>
>>376171682
Actually significant amounts of stress can cause hairloss.
You're also retarded for attributing him being an ass over his hair, the short answer is he's just a prick.
>>
>>376170502
Suck my dick. Choke on it.
>>
>>376170394
But what would he do with all that free time? Make more shitty games with slightly different combat systems?
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.