[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the best AC game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: acbrotherhood.jpg (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
acbrotherhood.jpg
144KB, 600x600px
Was this the best AC game?
>>
It's the one that gets shit on the least, yes.
>>
I unironically loved the multiplayer
It's not for everyone though
>>
For me AC2 still reigns supreme, with Black Flag being very close and Brotherhood being numero 3.

I love AC1 but I can see why others don't. Rogue is great. I also liked Revelations because I was a story fag and loved the closure they gave Ezio and Altair.

AC3 is the biggest piece of shit. I don't hate it as much nowadays, but I still feel that it's such a horrid experience from start to finish. Unity had good gameplay and graphics, but everything else was a letdown. I can't even remember what the hell it was about. I had more fun with Syndicate, but looking back at it, it was kinda mediocre. The story and characters are especially awful in that game.
>>
AC Unity was the best, at least for me. Shame it was really bugged at the release.

It has the best customization, actually stealth mechanics, breathtaking graphics...
>>
I would say AC 2 and AC Brotherhood are the best of the franchise, followed by black flag and revelations
>>
>>376169849
>AC3 was bad meme
Not it's just that Ezio fan boys got salty and decided to shit on it
>>
>>376170206
It has nothing to do with me being an Ezio fan. AC3 is horseshit and me thinking that isn't a meme and the majority of people thinking that isn't a meme either.

You have your own opinions and you can stick by them without using le meme meme.
>>
File: animalcrossinggc.jpg (19KB, 259x194px)
animalcrossinggc.jpg
19KB, 259x194px
>>376169040
No the first AC game was
>>
>>376169040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfDfYaGPnvM&list=PLu6_FOgZp3egmmmcQ6gZPqUXFT9c5-lfn&index=1
I kinda wanted to post this.
>>
>>376170206
AC3 was by far one of the worst games in the series, it was pretty boring and Connor wasn't a good MC
>>
>>376169040
>Is this the least uncomfortable form of diarrhea?
>>
>>376169040
it's a shinier AC2 but without a story. never understood the praise. i think this was actually one of the few games that literally put me to sleep in the middle of playing.
>>
>>376169040
Yes, Best multiplayer in the series. Single player was fucking awful as always though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.