[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Kamoshida.png (130KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
Kamoshida.png
130KB, 431x437px
He didn't do anything wrong. Did he?
>>
>>376166360
He got that haircut.
>>
the Kamoshida arc is probably the worst written part of the whole game desu
>>
Having confidence as a male makes you the bad guy in a videogame.
>>
>>376166517
Best part you mean
>>
File: Suguru Kamoshida.png (469KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Suguru Kamoshida.png
469KB, 800x450px
>>376166517
You can tell some beta writers at Atlus had a bone to pick and created an amalgamation of every dude that fucked their oneitis in grade school/college.
>>
>>376166631
Atlus is nothing but beta writers anymore.
>>
>>376166517
try okumaru
I was atleast interested during the kamoshida arc, the okumaru arc is boring and ends up feelings pretty worthless
>>
>>376166528
>hitting on underage girls
>trying to force them into sex
>physically abusing your students, even breaking ones leg
Oh but yea he was just simply an overconfident male
>>
statutory rape is fine when a woman does it
>>
He tried to get Joker expelled.
>>
>>376166917
>muh double standard

nobody genuinely cares
>>
>>376166902
cuck
>>
>Physically beat your male students
>Sexually harass your female students and even rape one
>Nothing wrong

It's not like Adachi who was legitimately morally ambiguous, Kamoshida did everything wrong.
>>
File: thinking nigger.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking nigger.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>376166917
Almost like men and women aren't the same.

Almost like this difference is down to the chromosome level.

Hmm, really makes you think.

Have fun comparing yourself to a woman.
>>
I know they wanted the pace to feel better and get straight to the action unlike P4, but the Kamoshida arc starts and ends really fast.
2 days into moving into Shibuya and you're face to face with a psychopathic asshole.
After one week there's an attempted suicide, a talking cat, and two kids have their own stands.
I don't know how I feel about it.
>>
File: 1492739840431.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492739840431.png
1MB, 1280x720px
whoa guys hey sorry its been a while ive been stuck with the teachers vs students game coming up and all of the work for the volleyball team and its honestly just been quite the work load lol this team has to get its act together though haha mishima keeps getting pegged in the nonos at practice haha would probably hurt but you know speaking of hurt and injuries i had this cool idea after he got decked in the penis so like imagine you're with tae at the clinic and she drugs you (haha didnt see that one coming lol its an attempt at irony i have been working on my comedy routine would love feedback) and you wake up naked and shes sitting on top of you with her hairy armpit shoved into your face lol and youre just taking big whiffs and shes like "take it in and eat the pit crust anon" and you do so and after a few minutes she swaps pits and does the same so your mouth becomes a stinky crusty jungle hahah like theres hairs stuck to your tongue and the crust added a nice filmy layer to your entire mouth lol but then after alls said and done tae gets off and starts to laugh at you "hahaha anon you have taken my tae pheromones lol.......get ready" and she walks back and puts a tray on the floor and tells you to stand above it ahdn when you do you get incredible pains in your crotch and tae starts to laugh at you "oh anon you are now going to shoot out what my tae pheromones create, tae kidney stones" and suddenly you start to piss bloody pee with these nice yellow orange kidney stones popping out and landing onto the tray as you scream in agony and tae moans in pleasure until finally your bladder is clean of the tae kidney stones and then as you collapse from the pain she walk sover and starts to pick up the tray while laughing at you and pours it into a nice bowl and gives it to you with a wooden spoon "okay anon time to eat your nice stone soup okay" and she starts to feed it to you and it tastes nice and metallic wouldnt that be something strange huh kamoshida out
>>
>>376166917
If you want to get treated like a woman, put on a dress and suck some dicks bro.
>>
Is it me or some of the mementos bosses could make a better Palace?
>>
>>376166998
Kek
>>376167060
Was waiting for this
>>
why is he the only character with a double chin/square jaw
>>
>>376167156
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>376166902
>trying to force them into sex
Did force Shiho into sex or else she would be kicked off the starting line up. Whole reason she jumped. Probably did it to other girls too.
>>
>>376167334
I mean there are producer who rape idols, a serial killer, etc. some of those are more evil than the ones with palace thinking in the second and third palace.
>>
>>376167002
>Adachi who was legitimately morally ambiguous

Adachi was a shit character. He was a retard who spewed 14-year-old nerdy edgelord philosophy while killing people/trying to kill people/manipulating someone else into killing. There was nothing morally ambiguous about him and he's probably the worst written major villain in the entire Persona franchise. Nothing he said and nothing that was learned about him justified his actions.
>>
>>376167435
She could've left the volleyball team if she didn't want to sex him. He didn't do nothing wrong.
First she has sex with him then she tries to kys despite how she could've avoided him.
>>
>>376166360
>look at me guys! I made the same retarded thread again!
>>
>>376167645

If you talk to the NPC during the very first days of the game, you hear a teacher saying that they withdrew their recommandation for a university to a student to give it to someone in the volleyball team.

It's pretty clear Kamoshida can fuck with your life beyond the volleyball team. Hell, he can expel your ass just because he feels like it.
>>
>>376167645
>she should have to leave the volleyball program to not have to have unwanted sex

That's not how it works, champ. Sex from coercion or duress is rape. He was definitely coercing her and definitely had the entire team under duress.
>>
>>376167435
Did he rape Shiho or just abuse her? It seemed like he just wanted Ann, but then again he had that room in his castle where Shiho's face was plastered all over the walls.
>>
>>376167892
Both.
>>
>>376167892
He did both.
He has a sex room for Shiho in his palace. With pictures of her all over the place. Looks largely the same to the room you found Ann tied up in when she followed you in.
>>
>kamoshida's japanese voice
>>
>>376167808
Recommendations are shit and only needed by those people who don't get high grades. I didn't need one.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.