[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Days Gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: Days-Gone-Ann-PS4.jpg (75KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Days-Gone-Ann-PS4.jpg
75KB, 600x338px
I know that /v/ will hate this game because it's only for ps4 but am I the only one hyped for this?

>Open World zombie game with gameplay similar to Last of Us

This might be good
>>
>>376165710
Honestly, I'm a huge sonyfag and even I don't care much about this. None of what we've seen so far did it for me. I think part of it is being fucking tired of zombies.
>>
I need to see more, specifically some biker stuff
>>
>>376165710
Looks good, I like how many zombies there are on screen and how they pile up. Environment looks pretty too.
>>
>>376165710
>complete and total dead air since it was announced

Yeah, it has a promising future.
>>
The only good zombies GTA game we ever got was State of Decay

All the others were early access garbage
>>
>>376165710
Only interested in the Melee combat , that's all
>>
>>376165710
isn't it a big issue for cpus to have a huge amount of npcs?
>>
>>376165936
How does that matter exactly? They're working on the game.
>>
>>376165710
>zombies
Didn't this meme die in 2012?
>>
>>376165710
>guns look like shit
nah.
>>
>>376166067
Are you sure? It's not an independent studio, they are developing an exclusive game for a Sony console and they are probably owned by the Sony corporation. The game is better off than Scalebound because there haven't been any delays or any actual bad news, but it's still dead air. We'll see at this year's E3.
>>
>>376165710
>zombies
no thanks. this faggotry has been raped worse than WW2 games back in the late 90s/early 2000s
>>
They want the Norman Reedus, Walking Dead audience. Honestly hordes like that solo doesn't look fun. The tech is cool, World War Z hordes. But as a single player game seems tedious.
>>
>>376165710
When will the zombie genre finally die out? Seriously it's getting really fucking stale at this point.
>>
I will hate this game because

>>Open World zombie game with gameplay similar to Last of Us
>>
>>376166295
Well, on the other hand you can get Kojima style trailers for a game that likely won't be out for 5 years and then get constant microupdates for literally every time Kojima farts during that time.
>>
>>376166445
It was getting stale 7 years ago.
>>
>>376165710
>PlayStation exclusive
/v/ is obligated to call it shit.
>>
>>376165710
This game looked like hot garbage from the announcement trailer.

Seriously some of the worst gameplay I've seen in a modern video game, how can anyone be excited for this?
>>
>>376165710
>open world game with generic 3rd person cover-based shooter gameplay about a zombie outbreak

This is literally the most generic premise I can possibly think of. It's like they threw every single modern gaming trope in a bowl, stirred it once, and then poured it out onto a plate. And braindead fuckers like you are going to make damn sure it succeeds.

No, you're not the only one hyped for this. I'm sure most people are. And that's a goddamn shame.
>>
>>376167041
>how can anyone be excited for this?
Because it's Sony exclusive and Sony fans will eat up just about anything that Sony puts out.
>>
>>376165710
>gameplay similar to Last of Us
Is this supposed to be a good thing?

Is every Sony-produced exclusive going to play like a Naughty Dog game now?
>>
>>376165925
And some point it basically becomes a fluid simulator
>>
>>376165710
Lol just read the title of op as Gays Done, pretty sure my brain works correctly.
>>
>similar to The Last of Us
The guy probably shot more bullets in that one e3 demo last year than you do in the whole of TLOU
>>
>>376165710
I´ve been burned too many times by games in the past, especially the last few years. I´m not getting hyped until it comes out and I get to see it first
>>
>>376167276
That's a sign of dyslexia, anon.
>>
>>376167680
lysdexia skucs
>>
>>376165710
>/v/ will hate this game because it's only for ps4
name 1 (ONE) "Open World zombie game" that /v/ doesn't hate
>>
State of decay 2 will be better than this homo garbage
>>
>>376165710
>open world zombie
I dont give a fuck
>>
someone post the gameplay trailer, you know the one.
>>
Since I didn't watch Walking Dead and never play any zombie games except for RE, I'm not sick of zombies. This is the first non RE zombie game to peak my interest. I'm enthousiastic to learn more about it, and if it looks fun I'll get it eventually, but not at full price probably.
>>
>open world zombie

Its 2017. How has this fad not fucking died yet. God its so fucking boring! The stupid day z clones have all evolved into pvp games now at least.
>>
Fun fact about this game:

The studio that is making it, SIE Bend, also developed Bubsy 3D.
>>
>>376168038
probably.
>>
>>>376166387
Disagree because I like zombies more than WW2 shooters. I will admit that they're overused and they're almost always paired with the cancer that is crafting and 'open world' games
>>
Cautiously optimistic. Horizon surprised me with how good it was, so I'll keep an open mind for this. Sony has been stepping up the quality for their first and second party games lately.
>>
>>376168850

Whether you like zombies more or not doesn't change the fact that zombie games have remained stagnant for almost a fucking decade. WW2 got overused for about 7 years, but zombie games are all almost exactly the same game.
>>
>>376169383
That's pretty much what I said. They almost always end up being some survival/crafting/open-world nonsense
>>
>>376165710
>I know that /v/ will hate this game because it's only for ps4
Isn't the opposite that happens?
Ps4 games get praised a lot here on /v/, now try to talk about an Xbox One game...

Anyway, the premise looks way too mediocre, i don't know what it will do different to call the attention of the public, with such a premise doesn't look like that there are room for inovation. For fans of zombie games, State of Decay 2 is the best option for this year so far.
>>
>>376165951
Dying Light would like a word...
>>
>>376170123
Meh, Dying Light stood out because of the parkour
The DLC fucked that up by replacing it with shitty gokarts.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.