[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst thing Nintendo has ever done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

What is the worst thing Nintendo has ever done?
>>
exist
>>
Virtual Boy
>>
amiibo
>>
File: 1491600195859.gif (899KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1491600195859.gif
899KB, 350x197px
Princess Peach
>>
>>376165098
The N64-Wii U years. Low amount of releases, large droughts, and a dwindling third party market, when they once sold consoles purely off of their strong third party support.

In no way am I celebrating the death of Iwata, but he should have been demoted within the first year of taking over.
>>
Making you pay to transfer Pokemon.
>"Gotta purchase em all"
How far it's fallen
>>
>>376165098
Delayed monster hunter getting off handhelds.
>>
>>376165098
They made Iwata president of Nintendo.
>>
>>376165506
>ignoring the Wii and DS
>>
>>376165915
The other anon specifically mentioned consoles, so we don't need to argue over DS. As for Wii, 3rd party support and shovelware are two different things.
>>
>>376165456
Would get dommed by angry daisy.
>>
Giving the finger to Sony and allowing Phillips to make the CDI
>>
>>376165820
/thread
>>
>>376165098
C&D fan art and games that keep their series alive that they abandon and build hype for the ones that they don't abandon.
>>
They stopped making good games. Every other business decision would've been justified if they just fucking made good games like they used to.

Nintendo used to push the limits of hardware and crank up the difficulty to 11. These days it's copy/paste cookie-cutter casual bullshit marketed towards literally no one.

They're the Adam Sandler of the video game industry. No one knows how they keep making money or who buys their shit in the first place.
>>
>>376166703
Did you forget about Breath of the Wild?
>>
File: 1457406456246.jpg (42KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1457406456246.jpg
42KB, 324x278px
>>376165568
>$5 a year is falling far

Get a job, you useless NEET
>>
>Censoring niche titles
>Make you pay for the same ROM file five hundred times
>Print five of a figure you know everyone and their brother wants and then makes it have exclusive items years later

And this is coming from a full blown Nintentoddler, I just have the ability to criticize the things I like because I'm cock devouring faggot
>>
>>376166772
I didnt waste money on a switch.
>>
>>376165098
Worst for whom?

Screwing over Sony and going with Philips for the CD-i was certainly the worst thing that Nintendo did to themselves. Tightening the thumbscrews on third party developers during the SNES era was certainly the worst they've done to other developers. The current wave of fan project DMCAs and aggressively attacking Youtube content is probably the worst thing they've done to their own fanbase.
>>
>>376166819
It's only ok when Nintendo does it though
>>
File: 2.png (410KB, 733x510px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
410KB, 733x510px
>>376167094
>claims Nintendo no longer makes good games and just makes rehashes for casuals
>Nintendo makes a good game that is new, refreshing, and challenging
>"lol didn't play it, doesn't count"
>>
>>376167094
You can literally emulate it you turbo nigger.
>>
I'm a vapid shithead whose brain is a fucked-apart dead thing unless I'm having fun, so the worst thing I can think of is discontinuing the NES mini.
>>
>>376165915
>ignoring the fact that they sold out to the normies who then forgot about their little "wii sports machine", leaving the console to die towards the end of its years
>>
>>376165568
>Gen 2
Purchase another Game Boy and Link Cable
>Gen 3
Can't transfer, but if you want the full pokedex you'll need a GBA, all 5 games, a Gamecube, the two Gamecube games (and Channel depending on region) and a GBA to GC link cable
>Gen 4
Only needs a DS which is fair enough
>Gen 5
Needs 2 DS systems
>Gen 6 onwards
$5 a year
Comparing it, it's not too bad compared to last Gens.
>>
>>376167308
>challenging
Honestly by far the easiest Zelda game I have EVER played. Too bad hard mode doesn't sound like it will increase difficulty any...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.