[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that deserved to flop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1470320400538.png (1MB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470320400538.png
1MB, 833x1000px
>>
Ape Escape 4
>>
File: 28385519546_b457a695d4_n.jpg (35KB, 208x320px) Image search: [Google]
28385519546_b457a695d4_n.jpg
35KB, 208x320px
>>
Paper Mario Color Trash
>>
File: FUCKYOU.png (250KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOU.png
250KB, 640x392px
>>
That pic had better fucking be unrelated, as Tokyo Mirage Sessions was awesome
>>
the vast majority of modern sonic games (Colours being the exception)
>>
>>376158810
There's nothing wrong with it except that the english version was needlessly censored and that it wasn't what people thought they would get. The game itself is decent.

>>376158970
It's a good Minecraft-esque RPG, the only problem with it is that it didn't seem like the west was going to get any more mainline DQ games.

>>376159267
>>376159646
These games are legitimately shit though.
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (771KB, 1527x2178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
771KB, 1527x2178px
I respect arkane and i wish them all the best.

But the wounds, they will not heal
>>
File: dr4.jpg (189KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
dr4.jpg
189KB, 768x768px
This is the best one that popped into my head because of how much they completely sucked the life out of the series. Psychopaths arent in the game and replaced with the lamer maniac variant, the difficulty at launch was easy as fuck, the interesting soundtracks that comprised the first two games and to a lesser extent 3 are absent, zombies are in a berserk state all the time which makes trying on clothing annoying, camera scores dont level up your character anymore, there were so much poor design choices.

It made it more infuriating because there are some parts where it felt like they did learn from Dead Rising 3, like removing combo lockers, bringing back the color, not having the mall soundtrack comprise of industrial music, the camera actually has proper use in the story, the town doesnt have annoying roadblocks, its such a disappointment.
>>
>>376158810
Man I remember when Ninten-cucks were laughing at Sonybros at how this game was going to surpass Persona. What a fucking mess.
>>
>>376159646

THIS
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.