[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions on prey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I really don't know what to think and I hear a lot of things being tossed back and forth
>>
>>376158572
The game is pretty good, people are bitching about it because it doesnt look like the concept they had of prey 2
>>
How about you look up some gameplay and not ask /v/ for their opinion and form your own.
>>
>>376158706
It's pretty generic. I mean, its like this, if you have autism and get bored every day, then yeah, buy the game it will be great. But some people have standards and dont feel the need to buy any and every game that comes out.
>>
I'm about 5 hours in and its really fun. The story is lacking but the level design is top notch and the enemies are fairly hard (at least so far). Feels like this what they really wanted to make instead of a Dishonored sequel.
>>
>>376159002
in what difficulty should i play it?
>>
>>376159261
Hard or Nightmare for sure
>>
>>376159261
I started at normal and so far the humanoid aliens are enough of a challenge. I'm sure once I find some better weapons and upgrade my stuff, it won't be so challenging but it does a good job of making them seem plausibly dangerous.
>>
any idea how long the game is?
>>
I'm playing the demo now
Fun so far, but I'm worried

What if it gets shit a few hours in?
What if it's too short?
And so on

It's so hard to tell from a fucking demo
>>
>>376158572
Wait for people you trust to review it.
>>
>>376158572
Its fun, ending is retarded
>>
>>376158572
Truest successor to System Shock 2

Best game Arkane has ever released.

8.8/10
>>
I really like this game. It's a bit of a shame about the graphics I suppose but it's not terrible, just could be better in 2017. Other then that I can't stop playing it.
>>
>>376158572
It's fucking boring and the gunplay is ass.
>>
>>376159261
Honestly i feel like it was designed for Hard, but if setting up kills and scavenging annoys you then play on normal
>>
>>376161078
I'm at 11 hours and have explored roughly 1/2 of the station.

It's not endless, but the location quality has only gone up over time, and the entire game is filled with nooks to explore
>>
>>376158572
10/10 horror game with some minor framerate issues. Walking into a medbay with 20hp and having a bag of medical waste attack you is harrowing.
>>
>>376158572
>it was a dream bro

wow, did /v/ write this?
>>
>>376161615
That's great to hear
One important question, are the OBJECTIVES!!!! markets you get nececery to do some of those tasks?

I would disable the objective markets, but I can't know if the game was designed with them in mind, or if they're just there for people who don't want to read notes
>>
>>376158572
the entire game is a simulation, you are one of the species of aliens that humans harvest for neuromods, you can choose to ally with them or kill them all after you exit the simulation
>>
>>376158865
case in point
>>
>>376158572
It's pretty good, not genre defying, not 10/10 muh zelda perfect, not revolutionary in any way. Just pretty good.
>>
>>376162779
Not at all, there are signs every 10 steps and map works pretty well too
>>
>>376158572
A newspaper over here called it the best Half Life 3 we might ever get and I agree.
>>
>>376162898
That sounds and is retarded

>>376163125
I noticed
I'll be sure to pick it up
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.