[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AND WHAT'S BEST FOR BUSINESS, NINTENDO...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: triple h.jpg (26KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
triple h.jpg
26KB, 642x361px
>AND WHAT'S BEST FOR BUSINESS, NINTENDO...
>>
File: 1483166850784.jpg (31KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
1483166850784.jpg
31KB, 642x361px
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
haha lets have the same fucking thread over and over again hehe epix IN THIS BUSINESS FACT OF THE MATTER IS YOU SEE xD
>>
>>376157065
RKO...
>>
YES YES WELL DONE NINTENDO HOWEVER...
>>
I'm not familiar with white trash ballet, sorry.
>>
>nintendo appeals to white, low testosterone manchildren
>wrestling appeals to white, low testosterone manchildren

make the thread about sony next time, triple H wouldn't go about insulting his own crowd
>>
File: carter spills his soda.jpg (49KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
carter spills his soda.jpg
49KB, 500x603px
>>376157461
>white
/asp/ would like to have a word with you
>>
>>376157065
AND FRANKLY
>>
>>376157656
what does a picture that's been circulating around the internet since before you were born have anything to do with /asp/?
>>
File: cuckter.jpg (197KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cuckter.jpg
197KB, 700x700px
>>376157973
look at the cup and the computer screen you retard
>>
>>376157461
>it's a white kid with an inferiority complex episode
maybe one day you can get your anime girlfriend back from jamal
>>
>>376158092
who the fuck is that? some e-celeb you worship on /asp/?
>>
File: tripcuck talks to himsef.png (25KB, 584x406px) Image search: [Google]
tripcuck talks to himsef.png
25KB, 584x406px
>>376158262
There's a mentally disabled tripfag with a personality disorder on /asp/ named carter. He has a dick load of trips and he constantly talks to himself, usually insulting himself then defending himself on another trip. It's really something to see. He also single handedly creates and then forces hundreds of /asp/ memes. I haven't watched wrestling since 2007 but /asp/ is a really interesting look into mental illness.
>>
>>376158480
oh and back to my main point here, he's a spic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.