[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit games with great endings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ffxv ending.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ffxv ending.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
ITT: Shit games with great endings
>>
>>
>>376156130
is this canon?
is this blonde that girl in skimpy outfit?
>>
>>376156301
>okami
>shit game
end it
>>
His relationship with lunafreya was so poorly developed that I didn't realize I was supposed to care about this

They should have ended it with the "I love you guys" scene. Clearly there was a lot of homo going on
>>
>>376156130
If all it takes to have a "great ending" is to kill off characters then damn, the thousands of edgy indie games out there are now a masterpiece of storytelling.
>>
>>376156130
hey, thats actually pretty good
>>
>>376156610
>They should have ended it with the "I love you guys" scene. Clearly there was a lot of homo going on

you need some real friends
>>
>>376156750
It's not the content itself as much as it was the masterful direction. Walk tall my friends/that long, drawn-out scene of Noctis getting stabbed by his ancestors was actually pretty kino. The campfire scene was great too.

The problem is that everything leading up to it was done so poorly. None of the main characters had grown enough on the journey and there wasn't even any rising action.
>>
>>376157086
I prefer the homo
>>
>>376156750
name one thousand indie games that do this
>>
>>376156130
that's a great ending?
>>
>>376157209
>kino

Oh nevermind, retard confirmed
>>
>>376158231
prove me wrong then nigger
>>
>>376158314
why should he when you used a buzzword that has no meaning?
>>
>>376158314
Don't call me a nigger. I find that EXTREMELY offensive.
>>
>>376156610
Yeah her and the king you didn't give a shit about as Square developed them in the movie but not in game.
>>
>>376158404
/tv/ faggotry aside, it's not like I didn't bring up any other points.
>>
>>376156401
>is this blonde that girl in skimpy outfit?

no. Cidney is someone else
>>
>>376158612
>it's not like I didn't bring up any other points.

said points were nullified because you decided to use /tv/ faggotry
>>
>>376159014
Why didn't you like the ending anon?
>>
>>376159168
>Why didn't you like the ending anon?

too much focus on a romance that had fuck all of development. Hell, FF8'S ROMANCE HAD MORE DEVELOPMENT
>>
>>376159369
It was about Noctis defeating Ardyn and saving the world more than anything. I didn't even remember Luna existed until the very last cutscene.
>>
>>376156130
Should've ended at the campfire scene instead of retconning the logo with a girl that has like 5 minutes of screentime
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.