[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some short unique games to play? I am talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Stanley_parable_cover.jpg (25KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
Stanley_parable_cover.jpg
25KB, 264x264px
What are some short unique games to play? I am talking about like 3 hours to beat max. So something like Stanley Parable or Super Hot are the best examples I can think of.
>>
>>376154241

I was just thinking Portal is a good example of this. It was like a throw away game in orange box but blew everyones minds.
>>
Firewatch

Same writers from Walking Dead season 1, very spooky plot
>>
>>376154241
there's some indie games such as Au Sable that fit this criteria. lots of experimental and horror /suspense themed indie games too.

Portal is by far the most famous example

God, the Stantley parable was such a good game. Loved every second of it.
>>
Grow Home and the sequel Grow Up
>>
>>376155890
this
gunpoint is good too and hotline miami maybe
>>
>>376154241
Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>376154241
Little Nightmare
>>
One Shot is a nice RPG Maker game with an interesting premise and is quite short
>>
File: image.png (176KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176KB, 704x396px
>>376154241
Limbo
>>
The Swapper, if you happen to be one of those 12 people in the world who hasn't already played it.
>>
File: grell.gif (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
grell.gif
35KB, 300x360px
>>376154241
limbo
inside
pony island
Deadbolt
this is the police

Just get humble bundles or humble monthly. i am drowning in these short games right now.
>>
>>376154542
Eww, gross. If you're only playing the first half of the game, sure, but the story as a whole is shite.
>>
LiEat
>>
>>376156506
The ending was meant to be meta

The protags job was so mundane and he was so isolated that he had to overdramatize his life so he could get a bit of fun out of it and this correlates between the player playing the game so he could have an awesome action filled story even though all you're doing is watching out for fires
>>
Undertale
>>
>>376156930
>Firewatch
>meta

But I guess I can get behind that, it's not like it hasn't been done before.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.