[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why has twitch gotten so popular, lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: alexzandra.png (640KB, 1092x523px) Image search: [Google]
alexzandra.png
640KB, 1092x523px
why has twitch gotten so popular, lads?
>>
>>376151245
because youtube is scaring away all of their creators
>>
>>376151245
Tits.

And sad fucks who make /v/irgins look like rational human beings.
>>
>>376151245
tv has evolved my friend
>>
>>376151245
why is that guy wearing that blue wig
>>
>>376151448
>HE

uhhh
>>
The older generation of players enjoy watching people play because they are too lazy/tired to actually play.
And the young uns are mostly fanboys or enjoying the "social""community" these streams have.
>>
Why are so many speedrunners shemales?
>>
File: um.png (31KB, 409x163px) Image search: [Google]
um.png
31KB, 409x163px
>>376151448
>>
>>376151245
because of lonely people paying for surrogate friends
>>
>>376151747
>she/her
Nice try
>>
>>376151670
you have to be mentally ill to do what they're doing
>>
>>376151952

Yeah but what does that have to do with being transexual?
>>
>>376151245
I rationalize it as the internet equivalent of reality TV shows. They're good low-effort background noise you can put on while trying to do something else or winding down.
>>
>>376151304
You are not creating anything when you are filming yourself playing video games
>>
>>376152036
its the trendy thing to do as a mentally ill person. it used to be cutting and now its pretending to be a girl
>>
>>376151245
I can't tell if that's a tranny or someone taking the piss.
>>
>>376151245
I am triggered that one or two SJWs exist on twitch and get 3-5 views, even though the overwhelming amount of twitch streamers coddle the alt right in their streams for the sick pepe donations. A lot of streamers have actual racism emotes, and of course 30 different pepes to support the new ebin alt right.
>>
>>376152071
So /v/ is full of trannies? Because the average person here is more mentally fucked than the average tranny.

>let's just murder these people!
>>
>>376152383
>let's just murder these people!
Did the voice in your head tell you that? Because I don't see anyone posting that.
>>
>>376152071
This. 90% of them didn't feel "like a girl" until their late teens/early 20s so it's bullshit. They're doing it because others do it. There are a lot of examples, number one being Cosmo
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (68KB, 864x904px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
68KB, 864x904px
>>376152663
Forgot pic
>>
>>376152751
Really makes you think..
>>
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J485v08n01_03 "Prevalence of Childhood Trauma in a Clinical Population of Transsexual People"

>In our study of transsexual people, 55% reported experiencing an unwanted sexual event before the age of 18, with the average age of initial sexual contact being 13.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885 "Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery"

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.